Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations

Dominion have just paid up bigly for making that claim. Where did you get this information ?
Where did you get yours? Dominion hasn't paid anyone for anything, as far as I know.
If you mean NewsMax, as you probably do, there has been NO mention by anyone of monetary settlement so I wonder how you think you know anything about this. If money has changed hands it hasn't been made
public knowledge.
Maybe you confuse once again what you wish for with what actually is. Stick with what you can
trawl out of English tabloid trash bins.

Dominion have just paid up bigly for making that claim. Where did you get this information ?
Where did you get yours? Dominion hasn't paid anyone for anything, as far as I know.
If you mean NewsMax, as you probably do, there has been NO mention by anyone of monetary settlement so I wonder how you think you know anything about this. If money has changed hands it hasn't been made
public knowledge.
Maybe you confuse once again what you wish for with what actually is. Stick with what you can
trawl out of English tabloid trash bins.

Yes, I meant to say newsmax. You must be on crack o believe that Dominion have let them off without payment. They will get their costs as a starting point . On top of that they will get some compy for the damage caused to their business and the threats made to their staff mitigated by newsmax groveling apology. Big bucks.

Yes, I meant to say newsmax. You must be on crack o believe that Dominion have let them off without payment. They will get their costs as a starting point . On top of that they will get some compy for the damage caused to their business and the threats made to their staff mitigated by newsmax groveling apology. Big bucks.
Well even someone as dismally stupid as you must realize that's all a matter for litigation to solve and as you know there was none except for Newmax agreeing to issue a weak apology to antifa thug Eric Coomer.
It's Coomer who brought suit. NOT Dominion!
So he got an apology and beyond that you are free to speculate and run wild with your imagination.

Newsmax is the first domino to fall to dominion..
By now these "Dominion is going to sue everyone out of existence" posts are getting very
stale and tiresome. Seems to be a leftist fantasy.
Yeah...Newsmax decided they didn't want to have to claim bankruptcy. They admitted that they had been lying about the stolen election. I expect FOX will follow suit soon...unless they want to pay through their rectum.

But the real villain in this whole episode is the Liar in Chief himself. He was the one who started the big lie. Now...a third of the country believes it.....the lowest IQ third of the country.

And so it begins. Newsmax saw the light. My guess is that "light" took the form of a meeting between a group of executives from Newsmax sitting around a conference table while a group of their attorneys told them that Newsmax was on the losing end of the lawsuit filed against them by Dominion. I wonder how long it will take for the other defendants to see the light. No doubt Newsmax TV is very soon going to find themselves on the receiving end of a RW temper tantrum with a corresponding drop in their viewership ratings.

NEW YORK (AP) — Newsmax apologized on Friday for airing false allegations that an employee for Dominion Voting Systems manipulated machines or tallies on Election Day to the detriment of former President Donald Trump.

Eric Coomer, security director at the Colorado-based firm, in turn dropped Newsmax from a defamation lawsuit.

The conservative news network, in a statement published on its website and to be read on TV, said that while it aired the accusations against Coomer made by Trump's lawyers and supporters, it found no evidence that they were true.

Newsmax, which ran Dominion's denials of the accusations when they were made, also said it had found no evidence that Coomer had spoken to “Antifa” or any partisan organization.

“We would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family,” the network said. He said in his lawsuit that he had gone into hiding because of death threats.

Coomer's lawsuit also targets the Trump campaign, lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, columnist Michelle Malkin, the website Gateway Pundit, Colorado activist Joseph Oltmann and One America News Network. Those claims are continuing, a spokeswoman said.

Neither Newsmax nor a Coomer spokeswoman would comment on whether Coomer was paid anything to drop the company from his lawsuit.

Newsmax also told its audience, many of them Trump supporters that “many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.”

Newsmax apologizes to Dominion worker for false allegations (yahoo.com)
Sounds like Newsmax settled out of court
Yah...Dominion got their pound of flesh. Now on to all the others that lied...
Newsmax is the first domino to fall to dominion..
Dominion will make them all cower and admit they were wrong
Yup...one by one...they will admit they lied and will express remorse. Beats the heck out of being sued to oblivion. But I gotta believe that Dominion did not just accept their apology. If the truth be know, there was a monetary settlement.

Well even someone as dismally stupid as you must realize that's all a matter for litigation to solve and as you know there was none except for Newmax agreeing to issue a weak apology to antifa thug Eric Coomer.
It's Coomer who brought suit. NOT Dominion!
So he got an apology and beyond that you are free to speculate and run wild with your imagination.
Coomer isnt antifa - Newsmax have told us that. They lied to you.

Dominion employee Coomer is an antifa supporter who personally guaranteed that Trump would lose the
presidential election. Was his sparkling clean good reputation hopelessly smeared by News Max?
Or is this all so much horse shit designed to extort money from News Max?
The answer seems clear enough.
Gee whiz! Dominion guy guarantees Trump loss. What made him so sure ?
He was confident, seemingly, in the plan to steal the election.
Backed by very big money and with the judiciary in the bag I would say Coomer's claim was
more a declaration of success than a prediction.
He lost the popular vote twice and wasn't going to get away with cheating this time due to all of the extra scrutiny, your guy created for this election.

Yeah...Newsmax decided they didn't want to have to claim bankruptcy. They admitted that they had been lying about the stolen election. I expect FOX will follow suit soon...unless they want to pay through their rectum.

But the real villain in this whole episode is the Liar in Chief himself. He was the one who started the big lie. Now...a third of the country believes it.....the lowest IQ third of the country.
No, Newsmax said nothing of the kind. I watch Newsmax every day, and they continually talk about the stolen election, and will continue to do so. You lie.

What you say is what the the lowest IQ third of the country think. Brainwashed and duped by leftist media, just like you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back