Dominion Strikes Back Against The Liars

So, I don't think the lawsuits will go anywhere. An accusation was made, requests were made to examine the voting machines and the software and as far as I'm aware, dominion denied them access. So, dominion can't win a lawsuit against someone claiming their system was flawed if dominion doesn't allow examination of that system so the defense can try and prove their point.

Also, even if dominion decided to allow access now, its too late. If there were any flaws in the system, dominion could have fixed them.

So, without the defense being able to have access to the machines at that time, I think the lawsuits will either be dismissed, or they will lose.

That's just my opinion, and I reserve the right to be wrong.....

False statements have been made about Dominion

Dominion just needs to show they never met Hugo Chavez

So, I don't think the lawsuits will go anywhere. An accusation was made, requests were made to examine the voting machines and the software and as far as I'm aware, dominion denied them access. So, dominion can't win a lawsuit against someone claiming their system was flawed if dominion doesn't allow examination of that system so the defense can try and prove their point.

Also, even if dominion decided to allow access now, its too late. If there were any flaws in the system, dominion could have fixed them.

So, without the defense being able to have access to the machines at that time, I think the lawsuits will either be dismissed, or they will lose.

Lindell says he has the goods.

Now, I watched his video and didn't see any "absolute proof" presented.....Even so, he and MIT math wiz, Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, claim to have IP addresses and the digital fingerprints of the actual devices used in the alleged machine fraud.....If that's so, it's huge.

I'll wait until we get some legal discovery until I make up my mind on the situation.

Your source has been repeatedly debunked as providing misinformation
Empirical data poses no challenge to ideological dogma.

The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of.
When is the court date for the Lindell case, asshats?
It has only been a month
Excuses are like assholes....

If they're as allegedly outraged that they're character is being besmirched, I'd have expected that they would have demanded a court date ASAP.

Your source has been repeatedly debunked as providing misinformation
Empirical data poses no challenge to ideological dogma.

The heart has its reasons that reason knows not of.
It has only been a month
Excuses are like assholes....

If they're as allegedly outraged that they're character is being besmirched, I'd have expected that they would have demanded a court date ASAP.
?

Dominion sued Pillow Boy in February after he had repeatedly and baselessly claimed that the election was rigged against Trump.
Has the case already been scheduled, Buttercup?

One delightful aspect of the Cry Baby Loser's pratfall is Rupert riding the Trump fad as if it were Stormy Daniels only to see all those chickenshit lies come home to roost.

Little Lachlan gonna get a hidin'! He can flee to Oz, but Ol' Rupe'll track 'im down!

Fox News’ ad revenue nose-dives, declining a whopping 17%

Dominion Voting Systems Files $1.6 Billion Defamation
Lawsuit Against Fox News

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.53.29 PM.png

The media mogul, who turned 90 on March 11, instead celebrated his milestone occasion with his family - likely including his fourth wife Jerry Hall - at his Moraga vineyard in ritzy Bel Air.
His children - Prudence, 63, Elisabeth, 52, Lachlan, James, 48, Grace, 20, and Chloe, 18 - are reportedly taking part in a tribute film for their father, according to the publication.
I'm not privy to their legal strategy, but have no qualifications to second guess them.
One thing that is truly remarkable is no case being filed anywhere in the country against Dominion for the numerous crimes attributed to it. Where are all those Trumpy prosecutors?

Last edited:
Dominion sued Pillow Boy in February after he had repeatedly and baselessly claimed that the election was rigged against Trump.
Has the case already been scheduled, Buttercup?

One delightful aspect of the Cry Baby Loser's pratfall is Rupert riding the Trump fad as if it were Stormy Daniels only to see all those chickenshit lies come home to roost.

Little Lachlan gonna get a hidin'! He can flee to Oz, but Ol' Rupe'll track 'im down!

Fox News’ ad revenue nose-dives, declining a whopping 17%

Dominion Voting Systems Files $1.6 Billion Defamation
Lawsuit Against Fox News

View attachment 474365
The media mogul, who turned 90 on March 11, instead celebrated his milestone occasion with his family - likely including his fourth wife Jerry Hall - at his Moraga vineyard in ritzy Bel Air.
His children - Prudence, 63, Elisabeth, 52, Lachlan, James, 48, Grace, 20, and Chloe, 18 - are reportedly taking part in a tribute film for their father, according to the publication.
Ad revenue and more filings aren't a court finding, hack boi.

What's the court date?

Surely the lawsuit is about more than them saying dominion had connections to Chavez. If that's the case, its a frivolous a lawsuit as any. He'll, if that's the case, anyone who's ever been accused of dealings with someone else could sue.

Has to be about more than that.

Nice piece of Russian-Chinese Propaganda Comrade.

Faux Fraud Biden, is not the President because Faux Xiden had the election rigged for him. Literally no one trusts or likes this fool but you'd have us believe he is more popular than Obama.
Meanwhile, back in reality, what charges have been brought against Dominion, anywhere, by any Trumper, relating to any of the hysterical accusations concerning it?

The fact it is so easy to commit fraud with voting machines that it leaves no evidence, does not make them more reliable, but less.
Everyone should know that any machine you put on a network can easily be hacked.
That does without saying.
You guys keep making these wild claims about how easy and undetectable it is.......At what level do you think it is possible to hack the votes?

My town closes the polls at 8 PM, they tabulate the vote and report to the county that the tally was Trump 5000, Biden 4000.
If the next day it is reported that my town is at Biden 5000, Trump 4000 my town will go apeshit and scream that is not what they reported. So will every other town.

If the hack is at a higher level, an audit of the results will add up what each town reported and see if it matches. If it doesn’t. The shit hits the fan

So where do you claim the fraud occurs?

I never said there was fraud in the last election.
What I said is that the only safe and honest way to tally votes if through the paper ballots.
Electronic voting machines are totally unreliable and should never be used at all, in any way.
There is absolutely now way any electronic voting machine can ever be remotely reliable, honest, or safe from tampering.

The only reason I trust the results of the last election at all, is that from my understanding, it was all verified from the paper ballots.
The paper ballots are all that should ever matter at all, in any way.
The electronic results are absolutely worthless.

Get back to me after discovery is completed....

(it won't get anywhere near the discovery process)(this is a bunch of crooks at dominion trying to save face)
I don't think dominion needs much discovery. Their pleadings were complete with a hundred pages of newspaper, and TV and internet coverage of the plaintiffs statements about dominion voting machines.

And the defendants have little they can "discover" that's in dominions hands. Of course they can try for third party discovery against the government, but that would mean the government supporting dominions claim.
You're right. Dominion doesn't "need" much discovery.

The defendants can discover A WHOLE SHIT TON OF INFLAMATORY INFORMATION, and the truth is an absolute defense to defamation.

Oh, and government has to produce it to anyone under a FOIA request, so....yeah.

You are one clueless motherfucker.

At what point do the defendants prove that Hugo Chavez had Dominion make software to fake the election or prove that Dominion switched votes in 2020 election?

Those were the claims against Dominion and they are FALSE!
Your fake, strawman, bullshit deflection is not really at issue.

They said that Hugo Chavez developed the process and system that was eventually used by Dominion, not that Hugo Chavez came back from being a good commie (dead) and wrote the software for them.

You, like those who make that stupid argument, are a stupid motherfucker and are not to be taken seriously about ANYTHING.

:beer:
Wrong again Skippy

They reported that Hugo Chavez had direct association with Dominion

That is FALSE

Does not matter who started, owns, or makes Dominion voting machines.
No voting machine can ever be reliable, verifiable, safe, or be useful in any election.
The only safe way to do any election is with paper ballots, and that is the only way they should be done.

Even if Dominion gave you a copy of what they claimed was the code burned into the eProms of their machines, anything could be downloaded at runtime and make that pointless to explore.
Anyone trusting electronic voting machines is either a liar or a fool.

Doesn't matter if Dominion had no contract with Chavez.
Any computer is still unreliable as a voting machine and should not be used, at all.

Most courts just dismissed cases without even looking at the evidence. There are still cases to be adjudicated. Courts in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Virginia are starting to rule that the way widespread absentee balloting was handled in these States violated State laws. Here's an example, the State Court of Claims in Michigan concluded that Democratic Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's instructions on signature verification for absentee ballots violated state law. A month before election day she told election clerks to presume that all signatures on absentee ballots were valid and reject only those with multiple significant inconsistencies. She was challenged in court by Republicans and one election clerk as the State Legislature had not provided this guidance. Judge Christopher Murray ruled on March 9th that Benson did not have the authority to establish such standards by herself and that it needed to be a formal process. In other words, you don't just presume. He found her in violation of the Administrative Procedures Act. It seems that under her extremely lax standards any forged signature that was even close would have easily gotten through. If the Legislature wants that lowest standard it will have to formalize a rule to that effect.

Also, in Wisconsin, the State Supreme Court ruled, in December, that state and local officials should not have given blanket permission for voters to declare themselves homebound for the 2020 election and to skip ID requirements. One of the challenges was in the highly populated Dane County. The justices ruled that county officials as well as Governor Tony Evers, who had issued an emergency order earlier in the year, simply didn't have the authority to do this. As John Solomon of Just The News reported, "The court filings indicated nearly 200,000 voters declared themselves permanently confined in the state's spring primary, a marked rise over prior years, and even more did so in the general election. Biden won Wisconsin by just 20,000 votes"

Last edited:
There's no way to game the system, except when people don't check the printout.

I easily checked my mail-in ballot last year before mailing. For those counties using a Ballot Marking Device (BMD) system, regardless of manufacturer you're at the mercy of trusting that your vote was interpreted correctly to a bar or box code. These BMD systems need to go to eliminate this additional risk of hacking.

1617155137543.png

Surely the lawsuit is about more than them saying dominion had connections to Chavez

It has to do with multiple false claims made about Dominion

And don’t call me Shirley
Sure, but one in any of those claims about the system itself, since dominion didn't allow them access to try and prove their allegations, then its not going to work in favor of dominion.

Its kind of like

"your product is faulty and we believe it may have cause some problems. We would like to examine your product to show where those faults are."

"No, I'm not going to let you look at my product, in fact, I'm going to sue you or anyone else that says my product is bad"

"But, you haven't let us examine the product to show you where its bad"

"Doesn't matter, we believe our product is not faulty, and we are proceeding with legal action since you said our product was faulty."

"But, we need to be able to examine your product to prove our claims"

"Sorry, we are not going to give you access to our product"

Again, its my opinion, but, I just think the courts are going to say that dominion can't sue someone for allegations, when they didn't allow them access to the system to prove (or fail to prove) their allegations.

Surely the lawsuit is about more than them saying dominion had connections to Chavez

Sure, but one in any of those claims about the system itself, since dominion didn't allow them access to try and prove their allegations, then its not going to work in favor of dominion.

Its kind of like

"your product is faulty and we believe it may have cause some problems. We would like to examine your product to show where those faults are."

"No, I'm not going to let you look at my product, in fact, I'm going to sue you or anyone else that says my product is bad"

"Doesn't matter, we believe our product is not faulty, and we are proceeding with legal action since you said our product was faulty."

Again, its my opinion, but, I just think the courts are going to say that dominion can't sue someone for allegations, when they didn't allow them access to the system to prove (or fail to prove) their allegations.
Dominion has been thoroughly investigated by independent sources to verify the accuracy and security of their system.

Is Lindell and Powell going to provide their proof that Dominion was working for Hugo Chavez or switched any votes in the 2020 election?

Its kind of like

Dominion has been thoroughly investigated by independent sources to verify the accuracy and security of their system.

Is Lindell and Powell going to provide their proof that Dominion was working for Hugo Chavez or switched any votes in the 2020 election?
Who was the company that investigated their system? I can't find a story on it.

Its kind of like

There has NEVER been any investigation to verify the accuracy of Dominion systems because there never can be.
Not only has Dominion NEVER allowed anyone full access to their software code, new code can be downloaded at run time, that completely over rides the firmware code, leaving no trace once powered off.

That is why no electronic voting machine should EVER have been used and never should be used.
In fact, any machines they use for voting should be constructed in secret by the Department of Defense, and kept proprietary.

Its kind of like

There has NEVER been any investigation to verify the accuracy of Dominion systems because there never can be.
Not only has Dominion NEVER allowed anyone full access to their software code, new code can be downloaded at run time, that completely over rides the firmware code, leaving no trace once powered off.

That is why no electronic voting machine should EVER have been used and never should be used.
In fact, any machines they use for voting should be constructed in secret by the Department of Defense, and kept proprietary.
Bullshit

You can’t sell your product without an independent certification of accuracy

Forum List

Back