Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

There is No Sin in God.

Sin entered the world through Free Will.

So Yahweh sinned when he gave man a free will. Right?

God knew man would sin, so why the elaborate myth of the talking serpent?

And why punish man for seeking an education instead of staying, as the bible says, with their eyes closed.

There eyes were opened and that is why you sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Right?

If not that, then would you derail god's plan if you were Adam and not sin?

Regards
DL
No you sin when you blaspheme God and claim He has Sin within Him.

I and you, and everyone you know if you were in Adam's Place would disobey God.

The Plan of God was to grant free will, so that He could eventually test and try His Creation to see if they would be Worthy of living in an Eternal Universe and Eternal which He will Restore back to a Perfect State after The Great Judgment.

So much for your all knowing god who does not know the results of all his tests.

You ignore that the first time Adam used his free will to educate himself and not be blind, Yahweh locked away the tree of life and thus murdered A & E by neglect.

Try thinking instead of spouting off your vile genocide loving ways and your satanic god.

Thanks for putting man above god in the creation process and thinking we can derail god's plan and be his co-creators.

We now tell god his mistakes.

Except for you who seems to think genocide is something a good god would use.

You call evil good. That is not good.

Regards
DL
You would not Know God, if He let you Kill Him to pay for your own Wickedness, Arose from The Grave to prove He was God and Appeared to you Himself.

But Satan, you do know, and it is Him you Worship. The Usurper, and Adversary of God.
He was a liar and murderer from the beginning, and all that follow him are liars too.
When they speak, they speak The Native Tongue of Satan. The Language of Lies.

I see you are very fluent in it.

You say all that while ignoring that you bible says that Yahweh is the creator of all concepts and that would include lying.

Only literalist fools believe the garbage you spew so you are a useless tool here with your ranting and praising your genocidal prick of a god.

Get on topic or get lost or be ignored for the literalist fool you are. Flat earters are as bright as bricks.

Regards
DL

As the 'Bible' is more or less represented as being the word of the supreme being, there are principles to understand about such a communication.
Such a supreme being would necessarily understand that any language will change over time and written language will suffer conflicts as this evolution develops.
Thus, this being would use such a medium in such a way that this change could be incorporated in the message.
It is observed that Jesus always and only taught with metaphors. Jesus, though literate, left no writings (nor did Buddha).
This non-writing is a message in itself.

There is no evidence for a real Jesus, let alone that he could read and wright.

You would know that to Jews, an unmarried Rabbi would not have had respect.

As to Yahweh and his plan, literalist Christians are confused and do not know if Eden was our fall or our elevation.

Regards
DL

If you actually care about it, this Yahweh would be the first sinner since religions teach that he is the creator of all, thus including the alleged sins of man.

?? Care?? I wrote the question.

I agree with your view.

Regards
DL

Doesn't mean that you actually care, just asked a question and seem to have a preconceived answer that you adhere to.

I had an opinion coming in for sure. Didn't you?

I was hoping to have my mind changed as then I would learn something new.

Having my views confirmed and not refuted has me learning absolutely nothing.

If you can change my views, I would be pleased.

That would mean I learned something new.

Regards
DL

Actually, a small mind will try to detail how others with their own ideas are inferior to an obviously inferior mind claiming that his own opinion is the only viable opinion and all others are a waste of time. You appear to have such a mind.

Not my job to change your views, just question their veracity.

To learn something new you have to be open to something new, which I don't see in your posts.

But then again, I really don't care about the subject merely the responses which detail much about the posters.

A small mind will analyse people instead of the issue at hand.

Psychobabble is for small minds.

Regards
DL

As the 'Bible' is more or less represented as being the word of the supreme being, there are principles to understand about such a communication.
Such a supreme being would necessarily understand that any language will change over time and written language will suffer conflicts as this evolution develops.
Thus, this being would use such a medium in such a way that this change could be incorporated in the message.
It is observed that Jesus always and only taught with metaphors. Jesus, though literate, left no writings (nor did Buddha).

As to Yahweh and his plan, literalist Christians are confused and do not know if Eden was our fall or our elevation.

Regards
DL

You seem confused and single minded. You deny Jesus, state the minds of thousand year old minds as if you were there and state irrelevant ideas about that which you claim to not believe in. Strange for one who claims to have an open mind.

There is No Sin in God.

Sin entered the world through Free Will.

So Yahweh sinned when he gave man a free will. Right?

God knew man would sin, so why the elaborate myth of the talking serpent?

And why punish man for seeking an education instead of staying, as the bible says, with their eyes closed.

There eyes were opened and that is why you sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Right?

If not that, then would you derail god's plan if you were Adam and not sin?

Regards
DL
No you sin when you blaspheme God and claim He has Sin within Him.

I and you, and everyone you know if you were in Adam's Place would disobey God.

The Plan of God was to grant free will, so that He could eventually test and try His Creation to see if they would be Worthy of living in an Eternal Universe and Eternal which He will Restore back to a Perfect State after The Great Judgment.

So much for your all knowing god who does not know the results of all his tests.

You ignore that the first time Adam used his free will to educate himself and not be blind, Yahweh locked away the tree of life and thus murdered A & E by neglect.

Try thinking instead of spouting off your vile genocide loving ways and your satanic god.

Thanks for putting man above god in the creation process and thinking we can derail god's plan and be his co-creators.

We now tell god his mistakes.

Except for you who seems to think genocide is something a good god would use.

You call evil good. That is not good.

Regards
DL
You would not Know God, if He let you Kill Him to pay for your own Wickedness, Arose from The Grave to prove He was God and Appeared to you Himself.

But Satan, you do know, and it is Him you Worship. The Usurper, and Adversary of God.
He was a liar and murderer from the beginning, and all that follow him are liars too.
When they speak, they speak The Native Tongue of Satan. The Language of Lies.

I see you are very fluent in it.

You say all that while ignoring that you bible says that Yahweh is the creator of all concepts and that would include lying.

Only literalist fools believe the garbage you spew so you are a useless tool here with your ranting and praising your genocidal prick of a god.

Get on topic or get lost or be ignored for the literalist fool you are. Flat earters are as bright as bricks.

Regards
DL
God is without Sin, and The Wages of Sin are Death. How will you Pay for Your Crimes against God and Man?

All the Old Testament Prophecies about Christ have been fulfilled. He is God, The Son of God.

The False God allah will not die for you to pay for your sins. The True God Yeshua loved you so much that He allowed Himself to come to Earth in The Form of a Man, The 2nd Adam, allowed Himself to be offered as a sacrifice for you, and then descended to Hell to defeat Death, Take The Keys to The Pit, took the Deed to Earth, and The Crown of Adam Back, and was Resurrected, Resurrected all The Old Testament Saints and gave them new resurrected bodies, Ascended in to Heaven, and is Returning in Glory first to Rapture The Dead and Living Christians in to Heaven.

Then He is returning a 2nd time to destroy The False Christ, and his False Prophet and throw them in to Hell with all those who follow them and take their chip or mark on their hand or forehead.

Regards
DL

You seem confused and single minded. You deny Jesus, state the minds of thousand year old minds as if you were there and state irrelevant ideas about that which you claim to not believe in. Strange for one who claims to have an open mind.

You seem confused and single minded. You deny my view of Jesus, while thinking you know better of his views than I do.

Get the log out of your eye then come back and chat, on the topic.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

1 John 2:22

21 I have not written to you because you lack knowledge of the truth, but because you have it, and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

The Wages of Sin are Death.

Jesus, the sinner, died.

Your on ignore you brain dead dolt. take your stupidity elsewhere. You are as poor of a liars as the clergy in your satanic religion.

Regards
DL
Jesus Had NO SIN. His name was Emanuel (God With Us) But you Do. And do you know why you want to IGNORE ME? Because deep down in your wicked Soul, You Want Satan to Win. It's him whom you serve. The Great Trickster.

"Who can deceive like allah deceives?"

God Cannot Lie, But you do and allah does.

allah is a liar and murderer.

God does not have to ascend to His Own Throne.

It's Satan that wants to ascend to The Throne of God and be 'like' the Most High.

There is always hope that you accept The Salvation of God and spare yourself from The Flames of Hell, but people headed to Hell are Deluded in to thinking The Prison of Hell, is the road to Freedom, but your Freedom is Oppression, and you Forge Your Own Chains in Rebellion.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

You seem confused and single minded. You deny my view of Jesus, while thinking you know better of his views than I do.

Get the log out of your eye then come back and chat, on the topic.

Regards
DL

Perhaps if you stopped pushing off your own faults onto others and recognized them in yourself you would be able to see what nonsense you spew.

Regards
DL

21 I have not written to you because you lack knowledge of the truth, but because you have it, and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.

Whatever makes you happy in your little world, you go ahead and believe that. Any other thought or truth would only hurt your feelings.

Regards
DL

Whatever makes you happy in your little world, you go ahead and believe that. Any other thought or truth would only hurt your feelings.

Was this addresses to me?

Regards
DL

Did you read the message quoted and did you post it? Think for once.

Most, as well as scriptures, say that it was through Adam, even though Christians sing that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh’s plan.

Given the necessity, Adam, from that, may not be the culpable one and his punishment would be unjust.

Satan had already sinned in heaven before being cast into Eden.

It can be truthfully said that she was the first sinner on earth if we ignore Yahweh.

Further, would you say that Eve sinned, given that Satan or the talking serpent deceived her?

That deception would take lies, and that is a sin, and that sin also preceded Adam’s sin.

Many do not see what the serpent says as a lie, which complicates things.

Was the initial sin, regardless of who did it, a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan like Christians sing in their Exultet hymn?

Did Yahweh lie when he told Adam that he would die if he educated himself with the knowledge in the Tree of Knowledge?

Why and how does knowledge kill us?

If it does, should we keep our children as blind to it as Adam and Eve initially were?

The Eden myth can get quite complicated, especially when Christians call it a fall, then say it was necessary so as not to derail Yahweh’s plan.

This last being what the Jews wrote into their myth and which they say is not the Original Sin of the Christian interpretation, but more like the Original virtue that the Jews call it.

The opposite of what Christianity says, if you ignore their happy fault view.

In terms of first sin, I see Yahweh, since sin was necessary to him as the first sinner, followed by Satan, Yahweh’s loyal opposition and teacher of humankind, and then Adam.

Why Eve at the end of Genesis 3 has to then be second class to Adam, --- he shall rule over you, --- would seem like Yahweh punishing the wrong party.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
I thought god was responsible for everything?

Not to Christians, or so it seems.

They and the bible blame Adam, even while they sing the opposite.

Christians are confused on this issue.

Regards
DL
All religious folks are confused.

Most, as well as scriptures, say that it was through Adam, even though Christians sing that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh’s plan.

Given the necessity, Adam, from that, may not be the culpable one and his punishment would be unjust.

It can be truthfully said that she was the first sinner on earth if we ignore Yahweh.

Further, would you say that Eve sinned, given that Satan or the talking serpent deceived her?

That deception would take lies, and that is a sin, and that sin also preceded Adam’s sin.

Was the initial sin, regardless of who did it, a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan like Christians sing in their Exultet hymn?

Did Yahweh lie when he told Adam that he would die if he educated himself with the knowledge in the Tree of Knowledge?

If it does, should we keep our children as blind to it as Adam and Eve initially were?

The Eden myth can get quite complicated, especially when Christians call it a fall, then say it was necessary so as not to derail Yahweh’s plan.

This last being what the Jews wrote into their myth and which they say is not the Original Sin of the Christian interpretation, but more like the Original virtue that the Jews call it.

In terms of first sin, I see Yahweh, since sin was necessary to him as the first sinner, followed by Satan, Yahweh’s loyal opposition and teacher of humankind, and then Adam.

Why Eve at the end of Genesis 3 has to then be second class to Adam, --- he shall rule over you, --- would seem like Yahweh punishing the wrong party.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
You are supposedly a Gnostic Christian, right? I mean that's what you claim, right?

Gnostic Christians believe the material world is evil, so I am really struggling to reconcile your beliefs with your OP.

Maybe you are a subversive trying to subordinate religion, eh?

This guy totally nails you.

There is a lot of animosity and aggression displayed in these threads. It hardly seems appropriate in the context.

How Adam will "educate himself" knowing what is good and what is bad? Because the tree was of knowledge of good and bad, it was not knowledge of mathematics or astronomy.

You better talk in singular and about yourself, because knowledge kills no one. And if knowledge "kills" you, then might be because your deep ignorance.

Who told you that Adam and Eve had no other knowledge? Your 4 years old son can use the cell for making calls and can walk naked in the street at the same time. He might not see any inconvenience walking outside that way, but he surely knows to use the TV remote control.

In this part you seem to be correct.

That is a silly interpretation of theirs.

In the bible sin is defined as disobedience to God, then, how it can be that God have sinned? Your thoughts are showing lack of reading comprehension, you better re-read the bible, with understanding at this time... please.

Or perhaps is such innate ignorance of yours because you prohibited yourself eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge... lol

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Well, that is your opinion.

Not you neither I were there, so we just discuss about a case that has been closed years ago.

If you have any doubts of the judgement made on Eve, then you can ask for opening the case and provide new evidence or witness.

Regards
DL

Nah, you just don't make sense. Exactly what are your trying to say?

Nah, you just don't make sense. Exactly what are your trying to say?

That you have a selective and false memory about what you have posted. Remember, I said you should actually think, for once.

Forum List

Back