Zone1 When Adam blamed Eve and Eve blamed the serpent (Satan)... interesting how God dealt with that

If you were to walk through a minefield you'd step on every mine in the whole vicinity even if each and every one of them were signposted.
Huh? That does not explain why religion should have a privileged status when it comes to ridicule. I guess you just can't come up with a good reason and I go on my merry way, doing me

Huh? That does not explain why religion should have a privileged status when it comes to ridicule. I guess you just can't come up with a good reason and I go on my merry way, doing me
Ask @Moonglow to explain it. You've run my patience, full throttle, to the ground. I tried to help you to no avail.

amaze09_700b_88e515a83f9d058283a88c1245b69573f5136039-jpg.872182

Ok. Back to Adam and Eve. According to the Bible eating the apple gave Adam and Eve the ability to know right from wrong. But when God told em not to eat the fruit, they didn't know right from wrong . They couldn't tell shit from shinola UNTIL they had eaten the apple

I'm glad they ate the fruit. Before that they were so dumb they didn't even know they were naked

I'm glad they ate the fruit. Before that they were so dumb they didn't even know they were naked
If I told you that that account was about man knows right from wrong and that when he does wrong rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes he didn't do wrong, would you believe me?

If I told you that that account was about man knows right from wrong and that when he does wrong rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes he didn't do wrong, would you believe me?
I already addressed that in post #66

I already addressed that in post #66
Yeah, that's just dumb. It was like you looked for the most ridiculous answer instead of the most generous answer. Not to mention there was no elegance to your opinion.

When they heard God coming they hid. That's man knows right from wrong.
When God asked them if they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they made excuses.

That's man rationalizing he didn't do wrong when he did. See it all the time. One of our biggest problems.

Yeah, that's just dumb. It was like you looked for the most ridiculous answer instead of the most generous answer. Not to mention there was no elegance to your opinion.

When they heard God coming they hid. That's man knows right from wrong.
When God asked them if they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they made excuses.

That's man rationalizing he didn't do wrong when he did. See it all the time. One of our biggest problems.
They hid from God AFTER they ate the fruit, having gained the knowledge that disobedience is wrong by eating the apple. .Before they ate the apple they didn't know it would be wrong, they didn't have the ability.

See folks, that's what is so weird about the Adam and Eve story. God made them without a conscience and obviously desired them to remain that way. Today we call such people sociopath/psychopath. They gained their conscience by eating the apple and they were promptly punished for doing so.

But that's what you wrote. So, were you lying then or lying now?

Not according to what you wrote. You are being very dishonest.
How ya figure? Are you confused because an atheist knows what's written in the Bible?

Here is what you wrote and I quote: 👇

👆Did you or did you not write that? Are those your words or are they not? Be honest now, I've quoted you. :45:
Yes, what about it? Do you think talking/writing about stuff from the Bible makes you a believer of that bullshit?

Do you think talking/writing about stuff from the Bible makes you a believer of that bullshit?
We're talking about you so it's not a question of what I think. It's what you think that matters and it is crystal clear that you do “think talking/writing about stuff from the Bible makes you a believer”. You've proved it time and time again all through this thread. So, stop trying to back-peddle your way out of your own words. :45:

Forum List

Back