Despite political postal panic, Utah officials say voting by mail is safe, successful

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
RED state Utah I might add. Is Donald going to sue them too? :oops:

SALT LAKE CITY — Reverberating from the national echo chamber is plenty of drama around the U.S. Postal Service and voting by mail. But Utah election officials say Utah’s nearly eight-year track record of voting by mail has positioned the state to have a reliable and secure 2020 election.​
“We lead the nation in this,” Utah County Clerk/Auditor Amelia Powers Gardner said.​
Gardner, a Republican who oversees elections in one of Utah’s most conservative counties, and other election officials in the state say the national debate around mail-in ballots, fraud and the Postal Service — starting with comments from President Donald Trump — has been aggravating because voting by mail is far from a new concept in the Beehive State, which began implementing mail-in ballots all the way back in 2012.​
Even though she shares a political party with Trump, Gardner said she’s “very frustrated with our president” and worries his comments could erode the public’s confidence in the election process when states like Utah have for years conducted vote-by-mail elections with success.​
“Anytime you undermine people’s confidence in election results without fact-based data, you’re actually undermining the integrity of our elections,” Gardner said.​

Are you really stupid enough to expect an official in charge of an election to come out and say it isn't safe and secure?

Please tell me you aren't that dumb..........nevermind.

Are you really stupid enough to expect an official in charge of an election to come out and say it isn't safe and secure?

Can you clowns get your shit together? First you say the Russians couldnt have interfered in the election and now you say they can?

Can you clowns get your shit together? First you say the Russians couldnt have interfered in the election and now you say they can?
I did? Where did I say that?

They have had the time to do it and figure it out with a lot of planning. This libtard clusterfuck of just shoving it out with no planning will be catastrophe.

And it may well just backfire on libtardos as more conservatives are at work on election day and can't go vote.

But cheer on, only 550,000 democrat applications have been rejected by the courts so far.

They have had the time to do it and figure it out with a lot of planning. This libtard clusterfuck of just shoving it out with no planning will be catastrophe.

And it may well just backfire on libtardos as more conservatives are at work on election day and can't go vote.

But cheer on, only 550,000 democrat applications have been rejected by the courts so far.

LINK - - - > Either that or you're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.
Oh wait, never you mind .... You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier!! :D

LINK - - - > Either that or you're a lying dog-faced pony soldier! :D

Here you go, dipshit. Straight from your libtarded fake news media, NPR.

Pure BS :)

I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not. I just took the opportunity to shove the facts down your throat.

RED state Utah I might add. Is Donald going to sue them too? :oops:

SALT LAKE CITY — Reverberating from the national echo chamber is plenty of drama around the U.S. Postal Service and voting by mail. But Utah election officials say Utah’s nearly eight-year track record of voting by mail has positioned the state to have a reliable and secure 2020 election.​
“We lead the nation in this,” Utah County Clerk/Auditor Amelia Powers Gardner said.​
Gardner, a Republican who oversees elections in one of Utah’s most conservative counties, and other election officials in the state say the national debate around mail-in ballots, fraud and the Postal Service — starting with comments from President Donald Trump — has been aggravating because voting by mail is far from a new concept in the Beehive State, which began implementing mail-in ballots all the way back in 2012.​
Even though she shares a political party with Trump, Gardner said she’s “very frustrated with our president” and worries his comments could erode the public’s confidence in the election process when states like Utah have for years conducted vote-by-mail elections with success.​
“Anytime you undermine people’s confidence in election results without fact-based data, you’re actually undermining the integrity of our elections,” Gardner said.​

This mail in ballot shit is only going to give Trump a bigger win...I can't believe the wizards of smart in the DNC hasn't figured that out yet....

I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not. I just took the opportunity to shove the facts down your throat.

You wouldn't know a "fact" if one slapped ya upside Tardo! ;)

Forum List

Back