Voter roles

The problem here is that you don't know the difference between your opinion and facts. So if you think they're the same you will think they aren't assumptions.

This is one of those assumptions. I don't know if you know anything about the scientific method but one of the conditions is that the hypothesis needs to be falsifiable. In other words you need to be able to be proven wrong for a theory to be valid.

What you're doing is saying that if you find something that bolsters your assertions that is truth. If it contradicts it, the information is a part of a conspiracy.

Heads you win, tails I lose. Nice and airtight. Also completely worthless.

Yes they did. Many judges ruled on the merits of the evidence and found it wanting. I've actually sourced the court orders where they did several times on this board.

Not just that but parts of the claims are still being litigated as part of defamation suits. What invariably happens is that's EVERY SINGLE ONE of the claims fall apart when they come to the stage of discovery. Most recently Kari Lake who is now refusing to provide discovery and petitioned to go to judgement when sued by a Fulton County election worker for defamation.

It also includes, Mike Lindell being forced to pay the price for a competition he started for anybody able to disprove his claims.

The people who produced 2000 Mules being punished for failing to provide discovery when sued for defamation.

Rudy Giuliani admitting in court his statements where defamatory, meaning both false and malicious in Ruby Freeman's defamation suit.

Fox news settlement for their role in claiming the election was stolen.

And several other news and opinion outlets giving public retractions for promoting the exact same BS you still are claiming.

Not to mention audits by Republicans in several states coming up empty.

It's absolutely fucking hilarious and scary that you either don't know anything about this, or even worse, know, and don't care.
Yep, pretty sweet collusion you got going there…So, how many decades did it take you vermin to get all the pieces in place? 7?

Yep, pretty sweet collusion you got going there…So, how many decades did it take you vermin to get all the pieces in place? 7?
Lol. Got who in place? Kari Lake? Fox news? Rudi Giuliani? Mike Lindell? American Thinker?

As I said. It makes your reasoning both airtight and completely useless.

Lol. Got who in place? Kari Lake? Fox news? Rudi Giuliani? Mike Lindell? American Thinker?

As I said. It makes your reasoning both airtight and completely useless.
I think you know what I’m talking about…

I think you know what I’m talking about…
No, I actually don't. You claim that Democrats cheated in the 2020 election. I've argued that this was challenged in the courts.

The same people who told you it happened with the exception of Trump REFUSED to make their case in court even when NOT doing so, had professional and financial consequences.

You asserted a grand conspiracy. Meaning those people have to be in on it right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back