ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

The problem you have Saint Lsstamender is that on Jan 6th, sure, you could protest and challenge the loss in a court of law until the cows come home driving Ferraris but you j were never going to change the loss into a win after the entire election was in *Safe Harbor”

You are never going to change the fact the election was stolen.

sure it is, I can't refute what you didn't present. And you didn't present anything but your TDS feewings.

Nonsense. I presented my opinion on it. If you could refute any of it, you would have. You didn't because you can't. Even funnier is that some parts of what I stated can be found in the link YOU posted. You must not have read your own link then if you think you refuted it.

You are never going to change the fact the election was stolen.

rotfl-gif.288736

Not according to the Constitution, FruitLoops. Your imagination is not a viable substitution.
That is your opinion. There are others, real legal minds, said that Pence could have. That would have to be decided in court.

So you're saying if Trump beats Biden in November, Kamala Harris can reject enough Trump electors to keep Biden and herself in office another 4 years?
No they changed the law. Are you informed or just trolling?

Hear them tell us what? It’s been over three years and we have not heard a peep of facts or truth or court tested evidence from the tantrum side that the election was stolen from the orange farting giant Jesus that you worship Saint Lastamender.

Were you the five year old we all see from time to time throwing a fit rolling on the floor flailing your arms and kicking your legs tears streaming from your eyes and snot oozing from you’re flared nostrils all red faced and shit while your mother is trying desperately to pay for the groceries but can’t all because she would not let you have a candy bar.

Trump is your candy bar,
The US Constitution is your mommy,
Your Tantrum IS a USMB LEGEND

The entire store watches as your mother drags you by one arm Child Lastamender and keeps smacking you on the ass all the way out the door and through the parking lot as the crowd that gathers cheers.
Quite an imagination for a dumbass traitor.

Nonsense. I presented my opinion on it. If you could refute any of it, you would have. You didn't because you can't. Even funnier is that some parts of what I stated can be found in the link YOU posted. You must not have read your own link then if you think you refuted it.
and your opinion is recognized by me but you can't back it up with facts. I don't need to refute, but point out it isn't fact.

That is your opinion. There are others, real legal minds, said that Pence could have. That would have to be decided in court.

Show me the law in any one of those states which allows for the losing candidate to be awarded their electoral votes...

and your opinion is recognized by me but you can't back it up with facts. I don't need to refute, but point out it isn't fact.

i.e., not refuted. You asked for an explanation and I gave you one. Now you cry because you can't refute it.

Show me the law in any one of those states which allows for the losing candidate to be awarded their electoral votes...
I never said there was a law that did that. Can you comprehend what you read?

I never said there was a law that did that. Can you comprehend what you read?

If there's no law which allows that, Pence couldn't send certificates back to those states. There would be no legal recourse to flip their states to Trump since he lost every one of them.

Forum List

Back