Trump claims the troops love him. Wrong!

Military Times poll shows Trump continues lose the troops support.

:auiqs.jpg:

"During a May 12, 2016, appearance on The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC, host Rachel Maddow called [Leo] Shane "one of the best military and veterans reporters in the country.”
- Wikipedia

Wow, allowing the Military Members the Right to Vote. Another reason to block Mail-in Voting. What's next, allowing Women, those of color to vote? We can't have that, now can we.

Yep

Yep, the disintegration of Dear Leader's approval with our troops continues. And there is little wonder why.
Donnie will likely attempt to slow their mail-in ballots now. :mad:

Wow, allowing the Military Members the Right to Vote. Another reason to block Mail-in Voting. What's next, allowing Women, those of color to vote? We can't have that, now can we.

Learn the difference between mail in and absentee voting... then try again

The night of the election in 2016 the 5th column men and women were crying and yelling and some of them were talking about the military people's safety with Trump as President. Well up to now Trump has not been a neo con warmonger. And they are safer and living better.

I was registered to vote in Colorado all those years and I voted. When they started the Mail-in voting and had I still been in, they would have automatically sent me a ballot to whereever I was on record to be. Colorado Residents that are serving in the US Military aren't treated any differently than any other voters. Check again, cupcake.

In most states, there IS no difference. Catch up, then try again.

The night of the election in 2016 the 5th column men and women were crying and yelling and some of them were talking about the military people's safety with Trump as President. Well up to now Trump has not been a neo con warmonger. And they are safer and living better.

Let's see. Their housing facilities aren't as safe. Their buildings aren't as safe. Rump has tried to use them as Policemen against the wishes of local and state officials and failed. And the friggin wall still isn't built. Those damned Mexicans don't pay for a damned thing like they were supposed to.

Military members use absentee ballots, not mail-in-ballots. You don't understand the difference.

I was registered to vote in Colorado all those years and I voted. When they started the Mail-in voting and had I still been in, they would have automatically sent me a ballot to whereever I was on record to be. Colorado Residents that are serving in the US Military aren't treated any differently than any other voters. Check again, cupcake.

Those are absentee ballots, not mail-in ballots.

Forum List

Back