How dems cheat with Mail in ballots

The Party that self admitted that an accurate voter database represents an "existential threat" now shows us how they use mail in ballots to cheat

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

Filling out ballots, making duplicates, Taliban postman in a Republican distract throwing out ballots, it's all there and more!
taliban postman?....what about a renegade postman in a democrat district throwing out ballots?.....is that different?....

The Party that self admitted that an accurate voter database represents an "existential threat" now shows us how they use mail in ballots to cheat

Filling out ballots, making duplicates, Taliban postman in a Republican distract throwing out ballots, it's all there and more!
taliban postman?....what about a renegade postman in a democrat district throwing out ballots?.....is that different?....

Do you have an example, because the operative in the linked article said it happened in a Republican district

Do you have an example, because the operative in the linked article said it happened in a Republican district
yea im sure it did.....but what about if the opposite happened?....you dont think a "republican" letter carrier is capable of doing the same thing?...

yea im sure it did.....but what about if the opposite happened?....you dont think a "republican" letter carrier is capable of doing the same thing?...
Either way, it's as excellent an argument as you're going to find to reject universal mail-in balloting outright.

Forum List

Back