Ukraine 10 more years of money laundering forthcoming.

If you do not want to know how the money is being spent…you really have to ask yourself why.

Just like in 1930's we have plenty of usefull idiots like you that think that everything will be a-ok if we just ignore all of the commitments we make and bury our heads in the sand in response to our allies being invaded in blatant violation of international law.

Yeah, whatever. Always fear fear fear. Always romanticizing about past wars.

If you do not want to know how the money is being spent…you really have to ask yourself why.

Bullshit, if you want to know how money is being spent all you have to do is go to Telegram and watch our money in Ukrainian action.

I'm talking about your ludecrous demands that we be able to follow every penny.

As if our Land Lease during WW2 to the Soviets was not worthwhile because there was no way to track it all.

Last edited:
What GRIFT are talking about? Where do you get this bs from?
It's grift in our time, dear Antonio, when a President uses his play money by unconstitutional means like getting $5 million slammer for him and a family member who takes the blame for tapping the Ukraine for favors now or in times of war with Russia. You and other American are getting ourselves into the fiscal holocaust of Biden ordering sixty-one billion dollar$ of taxpayer money for his beleaguered friends in the Ukraine and another two to several billion greenback dollars to pacify a certain middle east foe who has verbalized the words "death to America" frequently because we gave refuge to Hitler's death camps to Germany's Jewish population, except for a couple of Einsteins they let escape.

I think Congress better push party aside and impeach the offenses of bribery and unconstitutional favors (sixty- one billion dollars to a pay-to play foreign partner to get a sum that could destroy the US Military and a nuke for every American city with a million inhabitants. It's gonna be damned bloody for this nation if we don" t get rid of leaders who unconstitutionally get untold wealth to be nice to enemy warriors friendly one day and leveling arms against our freedoms the next. There is no peace when crazy people's on another shore can and will take us out. This sixty-one billion dollars to finance somebody else's war will drain our military of necessities to fight back a triggered enemy or two over power and money. As the song sez, we could well be on the eve of destruction. Port cities will go first along with those weather balloons that just happened to coinside and fly over nearby military confines.:eusa_hand:

It's grift in our time, dear Antonio, when a President uses his play money by unconstitutional means like getting $5 million slammer for him and a family member

Moron, Biden was not the president when Hunter was working for Burisma, a private company.

Can you get ANYTHING right?

Oh
FUCK
NO!
No Afghanistan and Iraq are a GOP fuck up... Which involved hundreds of thousands of Americans a trillions of dollars... And in the end US left and decended into chaos..

You are pissed that the Democrats are showing you how it done...

For the price of a couple of months in Iraq and no US boots on the ground. Biden has brought Russia to a stalemate.
This shows that GOP are complete fuck ups and Trump is GOP...

Biden is giving a masterclass how not get physically involved and pulverise your enemy... China see this and now know that US doesn't have to get boots on the ground to fuck you up....

Biden has sent a message world wide, do fuck with our friends and we (as in US and US friends) won't fuck with you...

So thanks for your input fuckwits, We are grand doing this right..

How is he going to occupy european country called Ukraine? Moldova? Litva?

Simple, you roll them over one by one, installing puppet autocrat regimes like the one in Belarus while EU and America is too busy with their isolationist nationalists and other useful idiots.
If you think that's going to happen, you make a great case for leaving NATO. Clearly our Eurotrash dependents are incapable of standing on their own two feet. Which just means they are a liability, not allies.

Who was the Asshole that said the Ukraine border is the US border?

Does that mean we are giving food, clothing, shelter, transportation and a path to citizenship for all who cross the Ukraine border?

Will they be sent to New York City?

The only President who provably tapped Ukranian government for personal favors was Trump.

He was impeached for it.
No, Biden and his kid got the five million.
My sources back when VP Joe Biden bragged it was him getting $5 million with a family member getting half and less than the Big Guy's cut outta his receipts for doing some of his dirty work so the political name could remain cleaner than a brand new vacuum. For Pete's sakes, doll when VP Biden bragged about his recieved foreign money that made him wealthy enough to run for President? The little braggadocious video that went viral before the White House conundrum of ghosts past conveniently disappeared off youtube before Biden was sworn in. Sorry you missed it. It caused a lot of liberals to walk away from their party. Some joined the Republican, some just threw in thè towel. And I say that because liberalism has given us certain human rights I actually like. Frequently, down to earth national needs get passed by a Congress whose work helps keep the American people fed and as well-educated as possible with the truth.

Last edited:
It's the new Iraq, Afghanistan etc. Disgusting. What a scam.

Zelensky: U.S. and Ukraine working on security agreement and support levels for 'next ten years'​

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky revealed that the U.S. and Ukraine are working together to draft a "bilateral security agreement" that includes "fixing specific levels of support for this year and for the next ten years."

President Biden signed a foreign assistance package this month that gives Ukraine $61 billion for the war against Russia.

Also, our teams, Ukraine and the United States, are currently working on a bilateral security agreement, and we are already working on a specific text. Our goal is to make this agreement the strongest of all. We are discussing the specific foundations of our security and cooperation," he said in a statement released on Saturday.

"We are also working on fixing specific levels of support for this year and for the next ten years, including armed support, financial, political, and joint arms production. The agreement should be truly exemplary and reflect the strength of American leadership. I am grateful to both our team and the team of the American side for the progress in drafting the agreement," he added.
Describe the principle you're standing on here OP.

I'm curious to know.

If you think that's going to happen, you make a great case for leaving NATO.
Nope! It's exactly the opposite.

Downfall of international law instutions and leverages will mean spreading repressions, authoritanianism and emperialistic invasions that will bring in a new age of militarized conflict and global instability that we will be ultimately paying for on a much bigger scale.

Last edited:
My sources back when VP Joe Biden said it was him getting $5 million

Joe Biden never said anything like that. Your "sources" are rw wingnut mills, who were themselves sourcing raw say-so from now criminally indicted Russian bullshit peddler.

It would be criminal for Joe Biden to get paid like that and Republicans have been able to produce nothing in terms of any evidence for their impeachment, never mind actual criminal refferals.

Last edited:
Joe Biden never said anything like that. Your "sources" are rw wingnut mills, who were themselves sourcing raw say-so from now criminally indicted Russian bullshit peddler.

It would be criminal for Joe Biden to get paid like that and Republicans have been able to produce nothing in terms of any evidence for their impeachment, never mind actual criminal refferals.
As I said, the video of Biden bragging his butt off about getting money from a foreign country that was videotaped on someone's cell conveniently disappeared at a planned time by guess who. The video went viral, and I posted it two or three years ago. It doesn't matter, because when YouTube makes room for their new stuff, the old stuff goes out, good or bad.

You seem unconcerned when one of your politicians chips away at the United States Constitution. Why you're defending a person who chopped the Constitution to bits, the Judicial branch of party-titions have Biden's rival as their target, so it seems to me.

Last edited:
Yeah, whatever. Always fear fear fear. Always romanticizing about past wars.

Yea, imagine learning something from history?

Thats a "romanticized" concept doncha' know :rolleyes-41:

Isolationism failed us then and it will fail us ten-fold in today's considerably smaller world.

Last edited:
As I said, the video of Biden bragging his butt off about getting money from a foreign country that was videotaped on so.eone's cell conveniently disappeared at a planned time by guess who.

You are out of your mind.

Republicans would jump all over that if there was any truth to your claims.

Nope! It's exactly the opposite.

Downfall of international law instutions and leverages will mean spreading repressions, authoritanianism and emperialistic invasions that will bring in a new age of militarized conflict and global instability that we will be ultimately be paying for on a much bigger scale.
No it won't. You gloom and doom goofballs are simply afraid of your own shadows. Who is going to do all this conquering? I would have thought you folks would be whining about the carbon footprint of printing all this money. You folks are hilarious.

No it won't. You gloom and doom goofballs are simply afraid of your own shadows. Who is going to do all this conquering? I would have thought you folks would be whining about the carbon footprint of printing all this money. You folks are hilarious.

Yea, who? Who would possibly think of rolling in the tanks across the borders, invading and annexing other countries in 21st century?

is_hSI2GFN-102tm-9UBOtLLQZkDkiTFX-woFBxj6h9V3GuUcSDgjyiS3FfDkIElsb6MEKYFZl_vuIrAozhY6YGO1TQcr0pBWmFCYlCoKJBO0YVqkbhl0E1woZ1gVV2wzrtkiTpDaYRdmGhTDr2wJnbqtGBgLcfDSyo

Forum List

Back