Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida

In this case, I guess “homophobic” is a stand-in for whatever slur your side will eventually come up with to describe those who are opposed to pedophilia, as they get closer to legalizing and normalizing it.

Did Joseph Smith come back from the Dead?

1649514255530.png

Your argument is that schools have no business teaching sex ed. I demonstrated the value of them doing so in that teenage pregnancy has plummeted since the 1960's as a social ill. This is a positive development. So will teaching children not to be homophobic or racist or transphobic.

Except the teachers were working... they were continuing to give classes on line.
If your kids aren't learning at the school provided, that's kind of on you. You guys talk about school choice, but the end of the day, people who spend their own money are committed and make sure their kids do the work.

Except that's not what it does. It allows any Christian Karen to sue the school district over anything she doesn't like. "They told you about Sally's Two Mommies at Show and Tell! I'm suing! How dare Sally think her moms are equal to me!"
"Have another beer, Mom!"

Wow, you really believe that? Hey, maybe you should check out all the businesses who have to deal with nuscience lawsuits under the ADA.

The town I just moved out of voted down a drug treatment facility, on the very sensible grounds that their 11 person police force and one ambulance can't handle the stress of 200+ recovering drug addicts added into the mix. The people who are trying to open that facility are now suing under the ADA and they'll probably win.

Razors in the candy is a myth. We probably had just as many perverts back then as we do now. What we didn't have back then was media amplifying the incidents, so the whole country knows about one backwater town.
Except that's not what it does. It allows any Christian Karen to sue the school district over anything she doesn't like.

It also allows any Dimwinger Dyke to sue the district if someone teaches hetorosexual stuff to 5 year olds, Dumbass.

So how is it a "Don't say gay" bill? It could just as well be a "Don't say hetero" bill.

Explain how this is discrimination.

Brave Incel Joe ran away.
Bravely ran away away.
When danger reared it's ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Incel Joe turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Swiftly taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
Bravest of the brave, Incel Joe!

Naw, just got bored with him.

Unlike you, I can always get a rise out of your crazy Mormon Ass.

Only takes a little prodding to get you to scream MURDER THOSE WOMEN WHO GET ABORTIONS

Nostra just thinks "post a link that the sky is blue" is a response to an argument. That's kind of boring.

Naw, just got bored with him.

Unlike you, I can always get a rise out of your crazy Mormon Ass.

Only takes a little prodding to get you to scream MURDER THOSE WOMEN WHO GET ABORTIONS

Nostra just thinks "post a link that the sky is blue" is a response to an argument. That's kind of boring.
I see you still can’t post the text of the bill that is “homophobic”.

You really should try thinking for yourself for once in your life and stop relying on your handlers to tell you what to think, Lemming.

Hmmmm, I wonder if this will apply to heterosexuality. I'm sure the impartial government of Florida will certainly make sure that happens.

So I ask again, little Sally has two moms, and little Timmy calls them "dykes" because that's the shit he hears at home, you think teachers should be disciplined for setting his little ass straight?
Whatever you call them they are still abnormal

The left is the one pushing public discussion about homosexuality

If its backfiring thats their fault

So I ask again, little Sally has two moms, and little Timmy calls them "dykes" because that's the shit he hears at home, you think teachers should be disciplined for setting his little ass straight?

This funny thing about gays... they keep existing even if you don't want them to.

:dunno:Dykes are dykes. :dunno: They call themselves dykes. :dunno:What do they expect? :dunno:

Whatever you call them they are still abnormal

The left is the one pushing public discussion about homosexuality

If its backfiring thats their fault

So you think gays will go away if you pretend they aren't there?

Dykes are dykes. :dunno: They call themselves dykes. :dunno:What do they expect?

I bet you are one of these people who thinks it's okay to call a black person the N-word because Rappers use it.

You can't make anyone gay or straight. Any more than you can make them black or white.
Libs seem to believe strongly in the gay gene birth defect

I dont

Homosexuality is no different from any other sin that some humans practice and others dont

And if you object to the word “sin” just substitute misbehavior instead

Libs seem to believe strongly in the gay gene birth defect

I dont

Homosexuality is no different from any other sin that some humans practice and others dont

And if you object to the word “sin” just substitute misbehavior instead

Funny thing about science, it's still true even if people don't believe in it. Unlike religion.

So explain to me how homosexuality is a "sin" (without saying "God says it is" because there are a shitload of rules in the Bible you probably ignore) or misbehavior.

Different strokes for different folks.

So you are a nature person, i.e. you are what you are and NOTHING influences your behavior?

I'm a realist. Nobody told me I had to like women. I just know I did, at an early age.

If you talk to most gay people, they will tell you they knew they were attracted to the same sex at an early age.

Funny thing about science, it's still true even if people don't believe in it. Unlike religion.

So explain to me how homosexuality is a "sin" (without saying "God says it is" because there are a shitload of rules in the Bible you probably ignore) or misbehavior.

I'm a realist. Nobody told me I had to like women. I just know I did, at an early age.

If you talk to most gay people, they will tell you they knew they were attracted to the same sex at an early age.
Well you are admitting a lot here with the above...
a) "If you talk to most gay people" have you talked with 'most gay people' and if so how many is "most"?
b) You've evidently NEVER heard of "Social Biology" and the premise that "I've got to be me"...

Massive Study Finds No Single Genetic Cause of Same-Sex Sexual Behavior​

Analysis of half a million people suggests genetics may have a limited contribution to sexual orientation

So tell me again how many of "most gay people" because this study was of 500,000!
and the "I've got to be me"... statement is NOT a nature, i.e. genetic as a real study shows... but "nurture" or learned!
Ask your "most gay" subjects if encouraged, easy to obtain sexual gratification was a prime motivator?
FACTS...
CONSIDERABLE PORTION OF THE population, perhaps the major portion of the male population, has at least some homosexual experience between adolescence and old age. In addition, about 60 per cent of the pre-adolescent boys engage in homosexual activities, and there is an additional group of adult males who avoid overt contacts but who are quite aware of their potentialities for reacting to other males.

Easiest way to get sexual gratification.
About 3% of American men—or 1 in 33—have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.5; 1 out of every 10 rape victims are male.
So I'm not as adamant as you, i.e. "most gay people attracted to same sex" as even though I've PROOF of my premise that
easy sex gratification performing or performed on is EASIER with men on men! NOT a genealogical but LEARNED (NURTURE) behavior! Again I deal with FACTS not guesses!

I dont think homosexuals are born anymore than bank robbers or prostitutes are

If you do thats your mistake

I dont think homosexuals are born anymore than bank robbers or prostitutes are

If you do thats your mistake
Scientific proof to your statement:
Massive Study Finds No Single Genetic Cause of Same-Sex Sexual Behavior
Analysis of half a million people suggests genetics may have a limited contribution to sexual orientation
and the "I've got to be me"... statement is NOT a nature, i.e. genetic as a real study shows... but "nurture" or learned!

FACTS...
CONSIDERABLE PORTION OF THE population, perhaps the major portion of the male population, has at least some homosexual experience between adolescence and old age. In addition, about 60 per cent of the pre-adolescent boys engage in homosexual activities, and there is an additional group of adult males who avoid overt contacts but who are quite aware of their potentialities for reacting to other males.

About 3% of American men—or 1 in 33—have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.5; 1 out of every 10 rape victims are male.

Last edited:
Well you are admitting a lot here with the above...
a) "If you talk to most gay people" have you talked with 'most gay people' and if so how many is "most"?
b) You've evidently NEVER heard of "Social Biology" and the premise that "I've got to be me"...

Massive Study Finds No Single Genetic Cause of Same-Sex Sexual Behavior​

So tell me again how many of "most gay people" because this study was of 500,000!
Ask your "most gay" subjects if encouraged, easy to obtain sexual gratification was a prime motivator?
FACTS...

So I'm not as adamant as you, i.e. "most gay people attracted to same sex" as even though I've PROOF of my premise that
easy sex gratification performing or performed on is EASIER with men on men! NOT a genealogical but LEARNED (NURTURE) behavior! Again I deal with FACTS not guesses!
I just cant figure out how some people get excited putting things in a disease factory, for pleasure. Seems that when you poke that hole of many diseases, you are going to catch one eventually.

Forum List

Back