Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida

It's been the government's job for longer than we have been alive. Most parents absolutely refuse to discuss sexuality with their kids in any form. Never really figured that one out. I know it's awkward but so is a pregnant teenaged daughter. They are intensely curious and will turn to anyone willing to give them answers. Better it's a teacher than the creepy uncle or the neighborhood molester.
Bullshit.

No, not because it's a slang term, it's because as leftists always do, they need to lie about something to try and get people on their sick side. If they renamed it to "Don't teach sex to my 5 year old" which is more of the truth, a huge majority of people would be against them because any responsible parent supports it.

Except no one is lying about the homophobic nature of this bill, that's the thing.

The intent is the same reason: find a way to work around children.

When I quit the music store, people who were also not happy with the place called me to ask if I'd teach them at home which I did. I always asked the parent of kids to come in and relax because I didn't want any false accusations against me. Most of them did, even the ones who's kids were with me for a year or so and knew me quite well. It's quite normal and responsible for a parent to keep their guard up to protect their children no matter who it is.

Actually, what I've seen is that parents have gotten MORE paranoid. When I was growing up, we could stay out and play until the streetlights came on. Today, kids are all in "Structured" activities with adult supervision, all the time. I've never seen trick-or-treaters without parents around. We are more paranoid than ever.

Discrimination against what? How are they treating kids with two mommies different from anybody else? You make a good case to outlaw children being adopted by gay couples; not that I ever agreed with it in the first place.

NO, we need to outlaw homophobes and racist raising kids...

Except no one is lying about the homophobic nature of this bill, that's the thing.

Actually, what I've seen is that parents have gotten MORE paranoid. When I was growing up, we could stay out and play until the streetlights came on. Today, kids are all in "Structured" activities with adult supervision, all the time. I've never seen trick-or-treaters without parents around. We are more paranoid than ever.

How is it homophobic? Quote the exact text that leads you to that conclusion.

DeSantis just did, Moron.

Your move.
Within just a few more years our teacher shortage will become critical as republicans do their damnedest to make teaching a miserable, soul-crushing ever lower paid profession. Oh well. Being under educated just means more republicans. It's a win-win!

Within just a few more years our teacher shortage will become critical as republicans do their damnedest to make teaching a miserable, soul-crushing ever lower paid profession. Oh well. Being under educated just means more republicans. It's a win-win!
You mean less indoctrination. That's a good thing.

Then show me where it discusses homosexuality. It's a bill to ban all teaching of all sexuality for children between kindergarten and second grade.

Because when we were kids we lived in a God fearing society, where if you messed with somebody's kid, Dad would beat you to near death with a baseball bat and the neighbors may join in. Then liberalism plagued our country and you've been promoting perversion ever since.

So in other words parents. Hitler would be so proud of you today.

So it's your claim people go into teaching so they can teach 5 year old kids about gay sex.

Got it.

Parents are idiots. Squeezing out a brat does not give anyone an ounce of wisdom. In fact it seems to make people dumber.

People who have children are dumber? Ever tell your parents about that?

Yes, when you pay somebody to do a job, you have the right to tell them what you expect. If you hire a lawn care service and tell them you want the grass no shorter than three inches, they better cut it that way or you'll find somebody else to do the job the way you want it done.

Taxpayers and parents pay that teacher. They pay the administration. They pay for the utilities of that building. They pay for the maintenance and repair for that school, so they certainly have the right to tel the teachers what they can and can't teach.

So it's your claim people go into teaching so they can teach 5 year old kids about gay sex.

Got it.
This isn't the only republican attack on the teaching profession. Still havn't figured out why republicans are trying to make it a thankless dead-end job that is not worth the loans it takes to become one.

Forum List

Back