Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The state should not teach about sex and sexual choices to children 5-8 years old.

WHAT A CONCEPT!

DeSantis is a great governor. You left wingnut cultists cant stay out of my state...why is that?

Last edited:
The state should not teach about sex and sexual choices to children 5-8 years old.

WHAT A CONCEPT!

DeSantis is a great governor. You left wingnut cultists cant stay out of my stat….why is that?

So I ask again, little Sally has two moms, and little Timmy calls them "dykes" because that's the shit he hears at home, you think teachers should be disciplined for setting his little ass straight?

This funny thing about gays... they keep existing even if you don't want them to.

I turned on FOX (of course!) for the latest headlines and saw the governor of Florida happily signing that law.

The merits or demerits of that law aside, the saddest thing was to see little children who had been brought in to stand around the governor as he signed his name.

It is simply a fact that at least some of those children themselves will grow up to be gay or bisexual.

It was downright cruel to have used little children as props for the signing ceremony.

I turned on FOX (of course!) for the latest headlines and saw the governor of Florida happily signing that law.

The merits or demerits of that law aside, the saddest thing was to see little children who had been brought in to stand around the governor as he signed his name.

It is simply a fact that at least some of those children themselves will grow up to be gay or bisexual.

It was downright cruel to have used little children as props for the signing ceremony.

5-8 years olds should be taught sex education by the government?

Why?

You cultists are fucking weird as shit to want the state to teach sex ed to 5-8 year old children.

Teach your children yourselves, you sick pedos.

Cant wait until the kids are 9!

WE HAVE TO TEACH KIDS ABOUT SEX AT THE AGE OF 5!

Your cult is sick.

So I ask again, little Sally has two moms, and little Timmy calls them "dykes" because that's the shit he hears at home, you think teachers should be disciplined for setting his little ass straight?

This funny thing about gays... they keep existing even if you don't want them to.

Little Sally has two dyke mothers---it happens. What do you prefer little Timmy to call them? Do you want little Timmy lying or to be just as delusional as many in the gay community?

And I say this as someone who doesn't care who you are with as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. Two butch lesbians are two dykes.

It's a real shame of the state of America when something like this has to become an actual rule. And worse yet, that it has to celebrated.

It's sad this even has to be a thing at all. It shows what a pitiful and morally bankrupt society and leadership we have in this country.

You cultists are fucking weird as shit to want the state to teach sex ed to 5-8 year old children.

Teach your children yourselves, you sick pedos.

Cant wait until the kids are 9!

WE HAVE TO TEACH KIDS ABOUT SEX AT THE AGE OF 5!

Your cult is sick.
Parents pretty much refuse to talk to their kids about sex. If they do it turns out they are terribly misinformed as well. It's why sex education exists in the first place. Most parents were overjoyed to delegate "the talk" to others so they can keep pretending their kids are innocent little angels.

Yes.

We are all subject to ridicule. Kids of carpet munchers are no different.

Cry, bitch. Your kids get laughed at. It is what other kids do to establish rank. That's life.

Parents pretty much refuse to talk to their kids about sex. If they do it turns out they are terribly misinformed as well. It's why sex education exists in the first place. Most parents were overjoyed to delegate "the talk" to others so they can keep pretending their kids are innocent little angels.
And how is that any of your damn business?

Obviously I am being sarcastic.

It is really weird the cult wants the government to teach sex to 5 year olds.
It likely has some political benefit for Democrats. Early sex indoctrination makes them Dems.

That Harvard study proved that July 4th celebrations make people vote Republican.

Forum List

Back