Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida

Certainly not in the same scale as the obsession that you have with spreading all manner of bizarre and absurd lies about my religion.
Except you've never pointed out what I've gotten wrong about your religion, not even once. I think the closest sad attempt you made was trying to claim that Joseph Smith wasn't fucking all those teenagers and other men's wives he was marrying.. which is just absurd.

As prolifically and bizarrely as you are obsessed with lying about my religion, it would be a full-time job just to refute all the lies. I've learned long ago of the futility of trying to do so. It's much easier and faster for a lying piece of shit such as you to make up lies, and post links that he claims to support them, than for me to respond to each one and show how they are false. Yours are among the more bizarre and outrageous of lies, lies that even those who have made a career out of attacking my faith won't touch, and in many cases, when you post links to support these lies, a quick skim of the links shows that in most cases, they don't support them at all, and often refute them.

Yeah, I like talking politics, and unlike other forums, USMB gives us pretty wide latitude on what we can discuss.

Same with me. But somehow, you are calling me “obsessed” for my activity here, which is less than your activity here. If it says anything bad about me how much of my time I spend here, then what does it say about you, spending much more of your time here? And you're obsessing over the times of day that I am here, which are dictated by my work schedule. What would you have claimed it said about me, if I was here on this forum back when I worked swing shift at the now-dead Campbell's Soup factory?

No matter. Again, you're not man enough to do real work, so you wouldn't understand about someone who works a schedule very different from your own.

Um, yeah, here's the thing. As much as I bash on the Catholic Church, it doesn't demand of my relatives who have remained Catholic that we shun people who leave the faith.

Neither does my faith make any such demand.

As prolifically and bizarrely as you are obsessed with lying about my religion, it would be a full-time job just to refute all the lies. I've learned long ago of the futility of trying to do so. It's much easier and faster for a lying piece of shit such as you to make up lies, and post links that he claims to support them, than for me to respond to each one and show how they are false. Yours are among the more bizarre and outrageous of lies, lies that even those who have made a career out of attacking my faith won't touch, and in many cases, when you post links to support these lies, a quick skim of the links shows that in most cases, they don't support them at all, and often refute them.

Same with me. But somehow, you are calling me “obsessed” for my activity here, which is less than your activity here. If it says anything bad about me how much of my time I spend here, then what does it say about you, spending much more of your time here? And you're obsessing over the times of day that I am here, which are dictated by my work schedule. What would you have claimed it said about me, if I was here on this forum back when I worked swing shift at the now-dead Campbell's Soup factory?

No matter. Again, you're not man enough to do real work, so you wouldn't understand about someone who works a schedule very different from your own.

Neither does my faith make any such demand.
I’m guessing you are Mormon, and anti-religion Joe is giving you a hard time. But don’t feel bad. You should hear the atrocious things he says about Jews.

He‘s a typical leftist who hates people who follow a religion - any religion. Like all leftists, he wants people to have undying loyalty to the State, and not to G-d.

I’m guessing you are Mormon, and anti-religion Joe is giving you a hard time. But don’t feel bad. You should hear the atrocious things he says about Jews.

He‘s a typical leftist who hates people who follow a religion - any religion. Like all leftists, he wants people to have undying loyalty to the State, and not to G-d.

I've seen what it says about Jews.

It pretty much hates anything that is good or wholesome or beneficial, and loves that which is evil and corrupt, insane and harmful.

Incel Joe is a living, breathing model of Isaiah 5:20.

I've seen what it says about Jews.

It pretty much hates anything that is good or wholesome or beneficial, and loves that which is evil and corrupt, insane and harmful.

Incel Joe is a living, breathing model of Isaiah 5:20.
Good verse…..and so on-target when it comes to liberals. Everything is opposite with them.

Incel Joe is the poster child for today’s liberal. Call everyone racist if they want to hold blacks responsible for any of their behavior, yet spews venom and bigotry against people who affiliate with a religion.

Actually, up until 2008, I was probably more right wing than you are... Then I realized that Republicans just fuck it up for working people.

Think about this for a minute. Your opinion has supposedly morphed into what the vast majority of teenagers believe. In case you haven't figured it out, teenagers aren't the most enlightened folks in the world. They aren't particularly wise overall. They do however have an excuse of sorts in that they have very little like experience from which to draw. You have no excuse and unlike most, you have regressed as you have aged and are now more inline with zit faced teenagers. Virtually nobody becomes more liberal as they age unless they have had some head trauma.

Good verse…..and so on-target when it comes to liberals. Everything is opposite with them.

Incel Joe is the poster child for today’s liberal. Call everyone racist if they want to hold blacks responsible for any of their behavior, yet spews venom and bigotry against people who affiliate with a religion.

The left are totally void of logic. There is no possible way of there being a higher power than man that created this earth and and control the thousands of things that take place every day, but believe man controls the climate and a guy can be a woman simply by wearing a dress.

Think about this for a minute. Your opinion has supposedly morphed into what the vast majority of teenagers believe. In case you haven't figured it out, teenagers aren't the most enlightened folks in the world. They aren't particularly wise overall. They do however have an excuse of sorts in that they have very little like experience from which to draw. You have no excuse and unlike most, you have regressed as you have aged and are now more inline with zit faced teenagers. Virtually nobody becomes more liberal as they age unless they have had some head trauma.

You're assuming that Incel Joe is telling the truth when it claims that it used to be a conservative. It is usually a mistake to assume that Incel Joe is telling the truth about anything.

So just admit, you really can't refute one thing I've said about Mormonism, right? Or are you still going to claim Joseph Smith wasn't fucking all those women. No, no, it was a "spiritual marriage" meant to get them into heaven.

No, guy, what I don't do here is follow any one poster around obsessing about them... I do fuck with the really stupid ones, I admit that.

What would I have claimed if I found out you worked at the Campbell Soup Factory... that I need to stop eating soup.

Neither does my faith make any such demand. (shunning)

I have thought about it... it's a dumb idea that "liberalism" is a "teenage" philosophy.

What made me change my mind are three undeniable truths.

1) Most people don't make enough money to vote Republican.
2) The way they get those people to vote Republican is to play on their sexual, religious and racial fears.
3) Eventually, if you appeal to the crazies long enough, they take over the asylum.

Now, in 2008, I didn't vote for Obama. I felt that McCain had more experience, and Obama was kind of sleazy the way he threw his granny under the bus to cover for Rev. Wright. (And eventually he threw Wright under the bus when the guy wouldn't stop saying crazy stuff.)

But, man, did Bush fuck up the economy! We were all left with underwater mortgages and busted 401K's. And those were the lucky ones. The unlucky ones got folded flags to replace dead relatives.

So you would think, after such a colossal fuckup as Bush, Republicans would rethink their strategy. But nope.

That winter, they had the march of the crazies - Romney (Magic Underwear), Jindal (performed an exorcism in college), Palin (Hangs out with Witch-hunters), and Huckabee (believes in the Rapture). And they all told us that we didn't have enough Jay-a-zus in our souls!!!! Not that we once again wrecked the economy because the rich were too fucking greedy.

Here's the thing.. Republicans reject their own candidates. Today, in the "Cult of Trump" you guys reject and disown Romney, McCain, the Bush family... in short, you are admitting you've been WRONG for the last 30 years. At some point, you are probably going to look back and Trump and act like you never heard of the guy.

The left are totally void of logic. There is no possible way of there being a higher power than man that created this earth and and control the thousands of things that take place every day, but believe man controls the climate and a guy can be a woman simply by wearing a dress.

Um, the latter two things can be proven scientifically. We KNOW CO2 traps heat. We can replicate this in a lab.
We know that the brains of transgender people are wired differently than the brains of cisgendered people.

So where's your scientific proof for a God that people have only really believed in for the last 3000 years?
If he is the "higher power" then why to most of the world's people believe in something or someone else? (Only 2 billion of the world's 8 billion people are Christians).

Those thousands of things happen as a result of natural phenomenon. No God required.

Uh, yeah, because usually when you believe you are doing the will of an imaginary fairy in the sky, you tend to do really evil shit.

1656456213679.png

This is what religion gets you...

So I ask again, little Sally has two moms, and little Timmy calls them "dykes" because that's the shit he hears at home, you think teachers should be disciplined for setting his little ass straight?
Silly hypotheticals are the domain of children and idiots.

I don't think 5-8 year olds are taught about sex in schools.

So just admit, you really can't refute one thing I've said about Mormonism, right? Or are you still going to claim Joseph Smith wasn't fucking all those women.

The links you've posted to “support” this lie don't support it, and in most cases, refute it.

In any event, your lies about my religion are not relevant to this topic, nor to any other topic that you insist on trying to derail that way.

The only thing that you prove to anyone by repeating this bullshit is to show everyone what a hateful lying piece of shit you truly are, not that everyone here doesn't already know that about you anyway.

The links you've posted to “support” this lie don't support it, and in most cases, refute it.

In any event, your lies about my religion are not relevant to this topic, nor to any other topic that you insist on trying to derail that way.

The only thing that you prove to anyone by repeating this bullshit is to show everyone what a hateful lying piece of shit you truly are, not that everyone here doesn't already know that about you anyway.

No, they really don't... and if you want to pretend otherwise, that's on you...

Your cult is VERY relevant because it demonstrates what happens when you let Religion take over the role of government. You get all the corruption that normally follows theocracy.

If you tell me that you are against gay marriage or abortion because you aren't into that kind of thing... that's fine. Don't have an abortion or a gay marriage. I would never get either, because I don't roll that way. (If I got a woman pregnant, I'd try to talk her out of an abortion, but I would respect her wishes.)

When you try to tell me that NO ONE should be able to get an abortion or a gay marriage because your God DEMANDS it! That's when you get into crazy town.

The funny thing is, your deranged cult wasn't chased out of four states and across the country by Atheists... you were chased out by other Christians. Eventually, you guys resort to killing each other over minor theological points.

So are the brains of people suffering from almost every other severe mental illness.

So what?

Prove it's a mental illness....

To me, a mental illness is being unable to function in society. Trans people hold down jobs, have relationships, meet their obligations... frankly, the only reason they have a problem is because of people like you freaking out about them.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
No, they really don't... and if you want to pretend otherwise, that's on you...

Your cult is VERY relevant because it demonstrates what happens when you let Religion take over the role of government. You get all the corruption that normally follows theocracy.

If you tell me that you are against gay marriage or abortion because you aren't into that kind of thing... that's fine. Don't have an abortion or a gay marriage. I would never get either, because I don't roll that way. (If I got a woman pregnant, I'd try to talk her out of an abortion, but I would respect her wishes.)

When you try to tell me that NO ONE should be able to get an abortion or a gay marriage because your God DEMANDS it! That's when you get into crazy town.

The funny thing is, your deranged cult wasn't chased out of four states and across the country by Atheists... you were chased out by other Christians. Eventually, you guys resort to killing each other over minor theological points.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back