Democratic Party is very smart

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
Actually what I would like would be for the GOP ignoramus brainwashed base to know what the hell is going on instead of a bunch of garbage.

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

My only thoughts, Azog, is that several things likely contributed to those polling differences:
  1. Real demographic changes.
  2. The impact of the horrible events of 2020 from the civil rioting to Covid-19.
  3. Trump's constant antagonism, real and imagined, from investigations and impeachments to the constant battles, negative press, to Trump's own often shrill voice and his rather weak absence of any visible public support over the summer concerning Covid (Trump acting essentially like or giving the impression that Covid wasn't really a threat or concern).
These may have conspired to motivate many people to simply vote AGAINST Trump for someone different and less incendiary.

My question, is what will these same voting blocks feel after four years of Biddum wrecking the economy with soaring costs and inflation, wild spending and debt, and other issues likely to develop, plus the impact of the potential of having Krazy Kammy Harris as a president. I mean, these Dem voting blocks are supposed to be EDUCATED (read: smart) right? But then, some of these blocks also involve young and inexperienced people too. By the time 2024 rolls around, with or without Trump, enough of these people may see choosing Biden as a big enough mistake to swing things back to a republican victory.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

So Lessee-- -- -- no one can find a single black person out there without ID or affected by evil "voter suppression," yet all the young white liberals who essentially put Biden in office are CONVINCED this is a serious issue for Blacks! Got it! :auiqs.jpg:

That makes the young white college liberal/progressive voter essentially a bunch of functional brainwashed morons! :21:

We have a functional moron in the Whitehouse now elected there by young college white functional brainwashed idiots!

That is functionally funny! :laughing0301:

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

My only thoughts, Azog, is that several things likely contributed to those polling differences:
  2. The impact of the horrible events of 2020 from the civil rioting to Covid-19.
  3. Trump's constant antagonism, real and imagined, from investigations and impeachments to the constant battles, negative press, to Trump's own often shrill voice and his rather weak absence of any visible public support over the summer concerning Covid (Trump acting essentially like or giving the impression that Covid wasn't really a threat or concern).
These may have conspired to motivate many people to simply vote AGAINST Trump for someone different and less incendiary.

My question, is what will these same voting blocks feel after four years of Biddum wrecking the economy with soaring costs and inflation, wild spending and debt, and other issues likely to develop, plus the impact of the potential of having Krazy Kammy Harris as a president. I mean, these Dem voting blocks are supposed to be EDUCATED (read: smart) right? But then, some of these blocks also involve young and inexperienced people too. By the time 2024 rolls around, with or without Trump, enough of these people may see choosing Biden as a big enough mistake to swing things back to a republican victory.
Probably true but 81mil voting for that non charismatic loser is tough to swallow.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

So Lessee-- -- -- no one can find a single black person out there without ID or affected by evil "voter suppression," yet all the young white liberals who essentially put Biden in office are CONVINCED this is a serious issue for Blacks! Got it! :auiqs.jpg:

That makes the young white college liberal/progressive voter essentially a bunch of functional brainwashed morons! :21:

We have a functional moron in the Whitehouse now elected there by young college white functional brainwashed idiots!

They are enough of them to functionally elect anyone they want.

Thank you

Probably true but 81mil voting for that non charismatic loser is tough to swallow.

Yes. Sometimes all it takes is a little bad news, a lot of bad press, some bad BLM times, a poorly timed pandemic, and some election cheating and we could get a MONKEY elected to the White House!

How?
Remember liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

How?

Other than crazy right wingers, not a single person believes that.

How?

Oh really....

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
Because of Petty party politics, the Republicans under Lodge in Congress refused to join the League of Nations or sign the treaty of Versailles, brainwashed functional moron. Ruined both of them along with the GOP world depression and GOP isolationism. Always a catastrophe...
The league of nations was dissolved in 1946 moron. It became the UN. League of Nations instituted

How?

Crazy right wingers and dementia joe biden.

How?

You do. You consider color a hindrance.

league of Nation
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
He gave us a huge giveaway to the rich and corporations, a screw job for everyone else, and a disgraceful propaganda machine that is the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Your record is broken again --- brainwashed functional moron....brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...

How?

Oh really....

Jessie Waters built an entire show with that tactic. Film hundreds of people, and then edit the ones that you can make sound like what you want.

How?

Oh really....

Jessie Waters built an entire show with that tactic. Film hundreds of people, and then edit the ones that you can make sound like what you want.

There shouldnt be a single person who thinks blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

How?

Oh really....

So you do know how the msm works. This is quite different--why don't you go out and do a man on the street poll of black people in your town and see if you get different results. I'm betting you won't do it, but if you do, your results will be identical to Ami's.

league of Nation
Because of Petty party politics, the Republicans under Lodge in Congress refused to join the League of Nations or sign the treaty of Versailles, brainwashed functional moron. Ruined both of them along with the GOP world depression and GOP isolationism. Always a catastrophe...
The league of nations was dissolved in 1946 moron. It became the UN. League of Nations instituted
Totally irrelevant. The GOP screwed the league and the treaty by not taking part. The League of Nations was an empty operation. I have a master's in history European history 20th century and what the hell are you talking about for Christ's sake? Lol

league of Nation
He gave us a huge giveaway to the rich and corporations, a screw job for everyone else, and a disgraceful propaganda machine that is the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Your record is broken again --- brainwashed functional moron....brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...
That's the GOP base today. Everyone knows it but the GOP base lol. Try reality.

league of Nation
That's the GOP base today. Everyone knows it but the GOP base lol. Try reality.
Still waiting. Is there a Democrat policy or stance that you disagree with or have ever disagreed with in your lifetime?

How?

Oh really....

You sure put that lying, smug BITCH in her place with THAT one! :auiqs.jpg: You made her look like an IDIOT.

Wonder how FOOT tastes to the Bullshitter?

Once again, putrid leftists caught in bold faced ignorant lies with their pants around their ankles.

Forum List

Back