The West will have to make peace with Russia

You know where most of Ukraine's corruption was?

It was Ukrainian oligarchs who were working on behalf of Putin to take the country down the road to subservience.

And it was people like Paul Manafort who earned millions from those Ukrainian-Russian puppets. He helped them launder their money, and he was caught also laundering his own earnings.

I wonder whatever happened to Manafort...

Oh, yeah. Pardoned by Trump. That's right!

So when you hear a useful idiot on this forum talking about corruption in Ukraine, you can rest assured they are talking around a foot in their mouth.
Sigh....Ukraine has been a cess pool for much longer than the past 2 years. American Congress thieves have used it and the war aid $$$ as a personal money laundry for some time now. Corruption? There's more of it in DC than in Moscow and Kyev combined. I don't pretend to know what Putin thinks or what makes him tick....but there's no denying the intentions of the NATO buildup around the circumference of Russia pretending to be defense.

Last edited:
I have relatives buried from two wars over there. Go build Trump Tower Moscow

if you want to talk corruption ... find some non partisan links.
Who were they fighting for if they are buried in Russia or Ukraine? Nazis or commies? Newsflash, we weren't fighting the Russians in WWI or WWII.

Non partisan links? There aren't any, you should be ashamed of yourself for pretending there are. Both sides lie like fiends, the map doesn't lie. The mostly truth is that which conforms with the map.

Who were they fighting for if they are buried in Russia or Ukraine? Nazis or commies? Newsflash, we weren't fighting the Russians in WWI or WWII.

Non partisan links? There aren't any, you should be ashamed of yourself for pretending there are. Both sides lie like fiends, the map doesn't lie. The mostly truth is that which conforms with the map.
There's no debate as to Ukraine's making progress to become less corrupt. If you got shit. but it up, laddy

Russia's educated liberal loons have fled the country and won't be missed.
Russia is lucky.
Our lefty nitwits keep threatening to leave but never do.
There's that anti-intellectual mindset we have come to recognize in autocratic assholes all through history.

Gee, who needs smart people in an economy? Derp derp derp. Send them packin'!

Well.... The easiest way to put that to rest would be to allow the GAO to go take a look.
It didn't happen, Comrade. It was made up by Putin and plenty of MAGA dumb fucks parroted it like good little cucks, including in Congress.

So it turns out the easiest way is to not be a fucking moron in the service of a mass murderer.

Speaking of morons, where's your evidence of Congress critters laundering Ukraine aid money back to themselves?

There's no debate as to Ukraine's making progress to become less corrupt. If you got shit. but it up, laddy
According to only your liberal state approved sources? I think not. You might want to look into what folks are saying as to why the Russian advances around Kharkov are happening. Sadly your 'sources' won't mention why the months of preparation failed to build any fortifications. Keep believing Ukraine is anything but a corrupt shithole, it's amusing.

There's that anti-intellectual mindset we have come to recognize in autocratic assholes all through history.

Gee, who needs smart people in an economy? Derp derp derp. Send them packin'!
Better yet replace them DIE hires! You folks are a hoot.

According to only your liberal state approved sources? I think not. You might want to look into what folks are saying as to why the Russian advances around Kharkov are happening. Sadly your 'sources' won't mention why the months of preparation failed to build any fortifications. Keep believing Ukraine is anything but a corrupt shithole, it's amusing.
Keep ignoring the fact Russia ranks higher on every list of corrupt countries, Comrade. It's very amusing.

Speaking of corruption, imagine the shock of Russian troops as they unwrapped their explosives only to find wooden blocks.

You see, arms suppliers and military officials had a deal where the suppliers would kick back cash to the generals and government officials and then not make any actual arms.

So what if that meant the men in the trenches died as a result. Who cares? Russia rocks!

I understand you don't have shit on Ukrainian moves to limit corruption. Don't have a nice day

Support for Ukraine has become a divisive political issue in the United States, as it seems almost anything important will – and so many people are emotional about it. But a sober analysis suggests Ukraine may soon have to seek a deal with Russia.
The West erred disastrously in extending delusions of NATO membership to a country whose borders reach within a few hundred miles of Moscow, and that Russia – not just Putin – was left with little choice but to draw a line in the steppe.
Moreover, Russia is unlikely to lose because it has a massive numbers advantage and a determined leadership – backed up by a significant swath of public opinion – which doesn't mind sacrificing as much treasure and as many lives as it takes to subdue Ukraine. Critically, this narrative says, Russia's shocking violation of the longstanding taboo on nuclear threats may not be a bluff.
It may end up with a deal between Russia and Ukraine but that will be a defeat for russia. They have failed to win. This is typical as russia sucks at offensive warfare and always has.

Russia does not have a numbers advantage. They have it on paper but not in reality. The vast majority of their military has always been poised to fend off a chinese attack on Siberia which is always looming. They cannot afford to shift those forces to europe.

Nuclear saber rattling is a polish hostage game. It is threagtening suicide

It's no coincidence that after Russian oligarchs' yachts were seized by the West, a lie came out of Russia that Zelensky bought two yachts with aid money.

Never mind that Putin has robbed the Russian people of billions and billions of dollars. He is possibly as wealthy as Elon Musk.

How much is a Russian president paid? Remember how the MAGA tards have been trained to ask that about Biden and his wealth?

So what's the salary of a Russian president, comrades?

So, yeah. Let's keep talking about who's corrupt, comrades!

Keep ignoring the fact Russia ranks higher on every list of corrupt countries, Comrade. It's very amusing.

Speaking of corruption, imagine the shock of Russian troops as they unwrapped their explosives only to find wooden blocks.

You see, arms suppliers and military officials had a deal where the suppliers would kick back cash to the generals and government officials and then not make any actual arms.

So what if that meant the men in the trenches died as a result. Who cares? Russia rocks!

Why should I care how corrupt Russia is? I sure hell am not advocating sending them our tax dollars. I do care how corrupt countries are when it does come to our tax dollars. Little lemmings like you can't seem to understand that. One can oppose Ukraine with utter indifference to Russia. Your low brow methods to force this into some binary choice are pathetic.

We have our own hemisphere to look after. We have a string of narco states that are actively killing Americans every day with their poison and you clowns want to focus on some meaningless lines on a map half a world away. Sad.

Forum List

Back