Peace Democrats

Do you support the Biden administration and that war criminal Netanyahu? If so why do you approve of the mass murder of thousands of children?
Do you support Ukraine and the war criminal Zelensky? You are not an American if you.

And, yes, I am a 100% supporter of Israel to kill Hamas for mass murdering Israel civilians.

War is horrible, yet Hamas thinks it is exempt.

Do you support Ukraine and the war criminal Zelensky? You are not an American if you.

And, yes, I am a 100% supporter of Israel to kill Hamas for mass murdering Israel civilians.

War is horrible, yet Hamas thinks it is exempt.
The war in Ukraine has been a disaster for the Ukrainian people. It could have been avoided.

You 100% support the mass murder of children. Got it.

Peace Democrats need to challenge elite warmongers.

How can anybody vote for the Biden administration warmongers? They have us mixed up in two stupid, endless wars that don’t even serve U.S. interests. Democrats have to discipline the Party leadership by voting for RFK, Cornell West, or the Green Party. Democrats didn’t elect Biden so he could blunder us into WW III.

The Ukraine War could have been avoided. Ukraine’s offensive has stalled.

Thousands of children have been murdered by Israel. Why is the U.S. funding mass murder?

There is no such thing as peace democrats. There are only demafacist left in the party

The opposite. The war could have been, should have been avoided.

You seem to be thrilled by both wars. And yet you are nowhere near the front lines. Why would that be?
Avoided? You should have talked to Putin. Both wars are wars of aggression by Hamas and Russia.

I served honorably for years. Did you?

Ethnic conflicts fueled by religious zeal.

It's not about religion..The Jews just want all the land.

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Avoided? You should have talked to Putin. Both wars are wars of aggression by Hamas and Russia.

I served honorably for years. Did you?
You are just exposing your ignorance.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been going on for decades. Both sides have committed atrocities.

The war in Ukraine serves neocon warmongers not the Ukrainian people.

What do you think the war in Ukraine is going to accomplish?

I guess the 100s of 1000s dead in Ukraine is not enough for you. All those thousands of crippled orphaned murdered children in Gaza are not enough for you.

If you have military training you have no excuse for staying home. Get over there in those trenches and die for Zelensky.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back