Trump going off the rails right now outside courthouse.

:auiqs.jpg:

Like clockwork

This is a riot. He says Marxist Fascist again.

But he’s surrounded by a bunch of Marxists, a bunch of fascists, and they want to keep their jobs, and they want to destroy our country. But he has no clue, he doesn’t, if you look at him, he doesn’t know where he is,” Trump continued. “You know that, I know that, everybody knows that.”

“And I doubt he will even be running frankly, I just can’t even imagine it,” he added.

Because he made rulings that makes it very difficult to testify,” Trump said. “Anything I did, anything I did in the past they can bring everything up. And you know what, I’ve had a great past.”

“The other reason is because they have no case,” Trump added. “In other words, why testify when they have no case … There’s no crime … so when you say, ‘Why not testify,’ they have no case, other than it’s a corrupt system.”

This is a riot. He says Marxist Fascist again.

But he’s surrounded by a bunch of Marxists, a bunch of fascists, and they want to keep their jobs, and they want to destroy our country. But he has no clue, he doesn’t, if you look at him, he doesn’t know where he is,” Trump continued. “You know that, I know that, everybody knows that.”

“And I doubt he will even be running frankly, I just can’t even imagine it,” he added.
Like clockwork

Trump is famous for his little weenie. What are you talking about?

toad-2-1537285196.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back