Political Realignment Is Real: Trump Beating Biden Among Small Donors, Democrats Now The Party Of The Rich - BRING IN FAT LIZZO

…says the blind man! :cool-45:

Third time's the charm?

Oh wait.

You ain't got the receipts to back up your claims.

As per usual.

Meanwhile there are literal montages of video clips showing your stumbling, bumbling vegetable of a President ineptly careening through veritable tornadoes of verbal catastrophical effluent.

But you're one of these losers who has to have the last word on everything, and doesn't even care that you're wrong - which deep down you know you are.

I get it. ;)

Third time's the charm?

Oh wait.

You ain't got the receipts to back up your claims.

As per usual.

Meanwhile there are literal montages of video clips showing your stumbling, bumbling vegetable of a President ineptly careening through veritable tornadoes of verbal catastrophical effluent.
And yet Trump is worse. He’s got no receipts for anything he says! :laughing0301:

And yet Trump is worse. He’s got no receipts for anything he says! :laughing0301:

I'll ask you AGAIN:

Provide evidence of your assertion that Trump is now frequently drooling.

Just one video.

Put up - or do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

I'll ask you AGAIN:

Provide evidence of your assertion that Trump is now frequently drooling.

Just one video.

Put up - or do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
Will not shut up until Election Day. You’re the one that needs to prove Trump is competent. Tick, tock!

#DEMENTIADON

You’re hilarious! :laughing0301:

More than I can say for you.

In fact, any even fleeting positive aspects immediately escape me.

But - ANYWAY.

Were you gonna show Trump drooling?

Cuz I can show you the Future....right now.

You wanna see it?

It's called: Election Day.

It shall be glorious.

More than I can say for you.

In fact, any even fleeting positive aspects immediately escape me.

But - ANYWAY.

Were you gonna show Trump drooling?

Cuz I can show you the Future....right now.

You wanna see it?

It's called: Election Day.
Trump is a mess and you know it. Good luck convincing anyone of his competence as the months go on.

#DIAPERDON

Morning Joe - just yesterday - laments the Democrats' hapless, spiraling, unintentionally dive-bombing 2024 Presidential freakshow of a "campaign".

The Cannibal Corpse just can't hack it with the people.

Wall Street loves him, but the people loathe him.

Now: How did that play out in 2016 again? ;)

This time?

Dare I say: It's gonna be a "BLOOD BATH" folks.

But, hold on!

The Dems have a failsafe back up plan.

Bring out the scales for the most blackest, womaniest, fattest - most equitable social justice warrior of all time.

View attachment 923948

‘Take the money and run’: Obama, Clinton to raise campaign cash for Biden at A-list NYC event​

Don't worry Lefties, the "Party of the People" will triumph again over the Visigoth racist forces of ignorance and darkness! (Only $500K a plate!)

This is not another 2016, when an overrated soulless candidate (without COVID or basement campaigning) has to rely on the system to prop him up against the Orange Robin of Loxley avenger.

Not at all, you've got this completely locked up.

And Robin's Merry Men haven't at all shored up their ranks with the likes of Scott Pressler and other election culture warriors who are going to ensure every single vote is actually fairly counted this time without allowing for even an ounce of commie trickery.

Why, he's a Q-anon CONSPIRACY THEORIST I TELL YA!

As for me?

Well Sir.

I'll do my part.

Vote of course, probably campaign for my Republican Mayor and City Councilman.

Then?

I'm gonna pop open the beer, pop the popcorn, and behold the most epic downfall of the Left since 2016.

Except this time we're actually organized. ;)

Enjoy!

G'head Dems....keep telling people who can't pay rent, can't buy groceries and can't pay bills that they are too stupid to know that the economy is Grrrrrrrreat!

Trump is a mess and you know it. Good luck convincing anyone of his competence as the months go on.

#DIAPERDON

Sooooo.......

Still no drool video?

Wowy wowy wow.

You look really, REALLY bad right now.

Totally untrustworthy and stupid.

Good job! ;)

Forum List

Back