Democratic Party is very smart

Listen to yourself. Just reread what you just wrote. You sound like a semi retarded child. You’re not expecting to be taken seriously are you?
Is Hunter Biden Retarded? You know, the Burisma Consultant, the favored son who flew all over the place on Air Force 2 with dear old dad making business deals with "The Big Guy" at the taxpayers expense. Well, they were bribes in actuality.

Should Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater have had such a "Retarded-Bagman" on Air Force One? If Hunter Biden isn't retarded then is he lying when he calls "The Big Guy" "Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater"?

If Joe Biden is a Pedophile who took naked showers with his sexually mature teenage daughter, will you denounce "Pedo Peter" and call for his resignation?

Hey PoliticalChic if there is a tornado sweeping through town does that towns authorities have the power to shut down a polling station in order to protect the public? Thats a yes or no question
If The Siren Blaring That your children are in danger and it's name is Hunter Biden who is calling "The Big Guy" a Pedophile, wouldn't you take your children to a safe place in the basement to keep them away from Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

Joe Biden should resign from office, just for taking naked showers with his teenage daughter.

Both Biden's Daughter and Biden's son have said The Joe Biden is an unredeemable Child Raping Hair Sniffing Perverted Child Raping Pedophile.

So are you going to call them liars or are you going to ask Joe Biden to resign?

Why do you hate children? Why won't you defend children and speak out against Pedo Peter?

I thought "women should be heard" in this matter.

Why do you hate women?

Misogynist much?

Is Hunter Biden Retarded? You know, the Burisma Consultant, the favored son who flew all over the place on Air Force 2 with dear old dad making business deals with "The Big Guy" at the taxpayers expense. Well, they were bribes in actuality.

Should Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater have had such a "Retarded-Bagman" on Air Force One? If Hunter Biden isn't retarded then is he lying when he calls "The Big Guy" "Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater"?

If Joe Biden is a Pedophile who took naked showers with his sexually mature teenage daughter, will you denounce "Pedo Peter" and call for his resignation?
Im not talking about Hunter Biden, I'm talking about YOU. I don't blame you for trying to change the subject though. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I wrote the crap that you wrote.

If The Siren Blaring That your children are in danger and it's name is Hunter Biden who is calling "The Big Guy" a Pedophile, wouldn't you take your children to a safe place in the basement to keep them away from Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

Joe Biden should resign from office, just for taking naked showers with his teenage daughter.

Both Biden's Daughter and Biden's son have said The Joe Biden is an unredeemable Child Raping Hair Sniffing Perverted Child Raping Pedophile.

So are you going to call them liars or are you going to ask Joe Biden to resign?

Why do you hate children? Why won't you defend children and speak out against Pedo Peter?

I thought "women should be heard" in this matter.

Why do you hate women?

Misogynist much?
That rant was completely off topic and irrelevant. Why are you running from the subject? Can't compete in a straight debate?

Im not talking about Hunter Biden, I'm talking about YOU. I don't blame you for trying to change the subject though. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I wrote the crap that you wrote.
Hunter Biden said his dad, Joe Biden is a Pedophile, so the accusation came from Hunter Biden.
Joe Biden's Daughter said Daddy took naked showers with her when she was a teenager and Joe touched her everywhere, so the accusations of Pedophilia and Incest come from Joe's own kids.

These kids could end up dead from these accusations so I ask you, why would they make accusations of Incest and Pedophilia against "The Big Guy", Joe Biden?

Do you not oppose Pedophilia and Incest or after learning this have you finally soured on Joe Biden and are you going to ask him to resign?

Why are you still supporting Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

Changing The Subject from Hunter Biden's Explosive Tell All Horrific Laptop is what The Jan 6 LMAO so called hearings are.

Changing the subject is you asswipes who support The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Party no longer talking about Russian Collusion because you paid for Russian Collusion yourself.

Why won't you make a stand against incest and pedophilia and denounce Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?

Why won't you make a moral stand against The Evil that is Joe Biden?

A question, the correct answer to which, will prove that no such election result occurred.

Think carefully before you answer, because I know the right answer.

There were a number of changes up to and into the 2020 election, including but not limited to....

Drop boxes

Ballot harvesting

Alter times methods of voting

How long after dates can votes be counted

Signing of absentee ballots.

Who has the lawful right to alter the “time, place, and manner” of national elections.....you know.....like the 2020 presidential election?

Is it state governors,

election officials,

attorneys general,

state courts,

state constitutions,

sec’ys of state,

election commission......

All of the above and they are all damn professional and they all every single one said there was no fraud or even any threat of it and that is why they were so careful with all those ballots. they had plenty of time because of the pandemic too. you people comma on the other hand comma are total buffoons ... .

Hunter Biden said his dad, Joe Biden is a Pedophile, so the accusation came from Hunter Biden.
Joe Biden's Daughter said Daddy took naked showers with her when she was a teenager and Joe touched her everywhere, so the accusations of Pedophilia and Incest come from Joe's own kids.

These kids could end up dead from these accusations so I ask you, why would they make accusations of Incest and Pedophilia against "The Big Guy", Joe Biden?

Do you not oppose Pedophilia and Incest or after learning this have you finally soured on Joe Biden and are you going to ask him to resign?

Why are you still supporting Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Eater?
Totala teenager and Joe touched her everywhere, so the accusations of Pedophilia and Incest come from Joe's own kids.

These kids could end up dead from these accusations so I ask you, why would they make accusations of Incest and Pedophilia against "The Big Guy", Joe Bi

Do you not oppose Pedophilia and Incest or after learning this have you finally soured on Joe Biden and are you going to ask him to res

Why are you still supporting Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Ea

Total******** ter?ign?den?

idiocy for the rubes....

Totala teenager and Joe touched her everywhere, so the accusations of Pedophilia and Incest come from Joe's own kids.

These kids could end up dead from these accusations so I ask you, why would they make accusations of Incest and Pedophilia against "The Big Guy", Joe Bi

Do you not oppose Pedophilia and Incest or after learning this have you finally soured on Joe Biden and are you going to ask him to res

Why are you still supporting Pedo Peter The Hair Sniffing Child Ea

Total******** ter?ign?den?

idiocy for the rubes....
Joe's own son and daughter accused him of Rape, Incest and Pedophilia so it is a legitimate question of why Democrats condone Joe's behavior, ignore his crimes and support him without question.

Why do you support a Pedophile like Joe Biden?

How come you won't call for his resignation?

"All of the above....."

An easily refuted lie.

Watch me smash this custard pie in your ugly kisser, Blanko.....

The Constitution is known as ‘the law of the land.’

The U.S. Constitution calls itself the "supreme law of the land." This clause is taken to mean that when state constitutions or laws passed by state legislatures or the national Congress are found to conflict with the federal Constitution, they have no force.

The Constitution as Supreme Law

http://www.let.rug.nl › usa › outlines › government-1991

The fact is that the only document that Americans have agreed to be governed by is the Constitution. It is written in English….no ‘interpretation’ is required.

Wherein we find this:
Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.
Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com

But....this occurred: courts altered voting rules.
“In Pennsylvania, the question was whether the state’s Supreme Court could override voting rules set by the state legislature. In North Carolina, the question was whether state election officials had the power to alter such voting rules.”
NYTimes

Sooo.....no, the election was not correctly decided, and we don't actually know who won the election.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

Supremacy Clause | Wex | US Law

How ya' like dat', booooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1657890396533.png

Another mistake so-called liberal Democrats are making is' Chasing off their working-class white voters. I say so-called because their attitude toward working-class white voters is snobbery and Bigotry and that is not the attitude of a liberal.

Another mistake so-called liberal Democrats are making is' Chasing off their working-class white voters. I say so-called because their attitude toward working-class white voters is snobbery and Bigotry and that is not the attitude of a liberal.

Oh my, Of course we can expect Conn Caroll, an ex-assistant drector at the Heritage Foundation to write a completely fair and accurate article concening liberals, right?

Forum List

Back