Democratic Party is very smart

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.
I seem to recall when black families stayed together, with a mother AND father, and their kids were respectful.
Yeah. But if either of the parents is a "negative" influence on the child, that kid will probably end up following down the negative parent's path.
Sadly, there are fathers that belonged to criminal gangs and have no objection to their kids doing the same. So, it's not just having two parents, but whether they are "good" role models.
Yes yes it's all the black s and browns fault, nothing to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else especially blacks and browns. Great job, change the goddamn channel I caramba.
How do you explain Baltimore? GOP's fault?
Baltimore? Hell, how about every urban shithole run by Democrats for DECADES?!?!?!?!
I would like him to address Baltimore specifically
After 40 years of Reagan tax rate giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and the one's suffering the worst are the blacks and browns and rural whites for that matter. Change the channel stupid. Oop s Brainwashed functional moron.
So Baltimore is Reagan’s fault? That’s your final answer?
He even blames bad weather on the GOP. francoHFW is a shining example of a, historically atrophied Leftist. he doesn't realize urban decay happened LONG before Reagan.
Yes then they had a few years of progress under the great society and since then southern California GOP bologna and the big rip off and the big lies. Reagan was clueless, totally bought by corporate interest....

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.
I seem to recall when black families stayed together, with a mother AND father, and their kids were respectful.
Yeah. But if either of the parents is a "negative" influence on the child, that kid will probably end up following down the negative parent's path.
Sadly, there are fathers that belonged to criminal gangs and have no objection to their kids doing the same. So, it's not just having two parents, but whether they are "good" role models.
Yes yes it's all the black s and browns fault, nothing to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else especially blacks and browns. Great job, change the goddamn channel I caramba.
Baltimore? Hell, how about every urban shithole run by Democrats for DECADES?!?!?!?!
After 40 years of Reagan tax rate giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and the one's suffering the worst are the blacks and browns and rural whites for that matter. Change the channel stupid. Oop s Brainwashed functional moron.
Along with 40 years of giveaway to the rich and total screw job for everyone else. Blacks and browns are just the worst off thanks to no fairness doctrine And your total b******* propaganda. and discrimination....
So how the citizens of Baltimore voted for Elijah Cummings for 40 yrs played zero part in it. Correct?

He even blames bad weather on the GOP. francoHFW is a shining example of a, historically atrophied Leftist. he doesn't realize urban decay happened LONG before Reagan.
Yes then they had a few years of progress under the great society and since then southern California GOP bologna and the big rip off and the big lies. Reagan was clueless, totally bought by corporate interest....
Franco, you honestly believe the Democratic Party is the perfect party?

No, neither party is very smart when it comes to what is better for most of us.
Real smart when it comes to keeping their pockets lined & there moneyed supporters happy.

By far the best that we have. Of course not. I just say the GOP is the party of greedy big money and not regular people. Painfully obvious except for their disgraceful propaganda machines.

No, neither party is very smart when it comes to what is better for most of us.
Real smart when it comes to keeping their pockets lined & there moneyed supporters happy.
So who blocks the living wage healthcare daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and taxing the rich like every other modern country? Wake up and change the channel.

By far the best that we have. Of course not. I just say the GOP is the party of greedy big money and not regular people. Painfully obvious except for their disgraceful propaganda machines.
Those that support this so-called Democrat party (actually Marxist now), are a combination of immature, jealous, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, I want what they have, covetous and lazy loafers.
The Republican party is about individualism and making in on your own, not stealing from those that worked for the wealth they own.
Just because some woman spread her legs and popped you out, doesn't make the government or others responsible for you when you are an adult.
You do what I have always done. You get your education, get a job, get up each morning and continue trying to improve yourself to move up to where you are comfortable with your station in life. If you don't like where you are in life, seek another path that will help you advance. If you don't advance, wake up......"life isn't fair" in any nation. LITERALLY EVERY NATION, no matter what type of political system there is, has its poor, its homeless, its crime and its family sufferings. If someone makes it rich, that's his or her business. He or she doesn't owe you a penny of what they earned. If they are kind and generous and donate to various charities that's nice, but you are not their responsibility and shouldn't be.

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
francoHFW is on his second bottle of hooch, not that he needs it to be an idiot.

So tell me one thing you dislike about the Democratic Party.

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
Because of Petty party politics, the Republicans under Lodge in Congress refused to join the League of Nations or sign the treaty of Versailles, brainwashed functional moron. Ruined both of them along with the GOP world depression and GOP isolationism. Always a catastrophe...

They have let the GOP getaway with murder forever. Republicans are great at getting elected, the Democrats are great at governing but have been totally obstructed.

league of Nation
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
francoHFW is on his second bottle of hooch, not that he needs it to be an idiot.
Nothing but brainwashed bumper sticker garbage and stupid insults from the peanut gallery...

They have let the GOP getaway with murder forever. Republicans are great at getting elected, the Democrats are great at governing but have been totally obstructed.
What do you dislike about their policies. If anything.

Those that support this so-called Democrat party (actually Marxist now), are a combination of immature, jealous, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, I want what they have, covetous and lazy loafers.
The Republican party is about individualism and making in on your own, not stealing from those that worked for the wealth they own.
Just because some woman spread her legs and popped you out, doesn't make the government or others responsible for you when you are an adult.
You do what I have always done. You get your education, get a job, get up each morning and continue trying to improve yourself to move up to where you are comfortable with your station in life. If you don't like where you are in life, seek another path that will help you advance. If you don't advance, wake up......"life isn't fair" in any nation. LITERALLY EVERY NATION, no matter what type of political system there is, has its poor, its homeless, its crime and its family sufferings. If someone makes it rich, that's his or her business. He or she doesn't owe you a penny of what they earned. If they are kind and generous and donate to various charities that's nice, but you are not their responsibility and shouldn't be.
That's real deep lol, brainwashed functional moron. Your love and admiration for greedy mega Rich liars is noted. You pay the same percentage in taxes as the richest assholes in America on average. Great job! For 40 years now and nobody around the world can believe you are so stupid. We don't have enough money to have cheap college and training and good infrastructure like everywhere else. You're destroying America.

That they can't pass them even though they have 70 to 80% approval of Americans.

That they can't pass them even though they have 70 to 80% approval of Americans.
Example?

league of Nation
He gave us a huge giveaway to the rich and corporations, a screw job for everyone else, and a disgraceful propaganda machine that is the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back