Democratic Party is very smart

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
He gave us a huge giveaway to the rich and corporations, a screw job for everyone else, and a disgraceful propaganda machine that is the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Your record is broken again --- brainwashed functional moron....brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...
That's the GOP base today. Everyone knows it but the GOP base lol. Try reality.
Still waiting. Is there a Democrat policy or stance that you disagree with or have ever disagreed with in your lifetime?
not really. Nothing comes to mind
Nothing comes to mind

The irony!

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.
I seem to recall when black families stayed together, with a mother AND father, and their kids were respectful.
Yeah. But if either of the parents is a "negative" influence on the child, that kid will probably end up following down the negative parent's path.
Sadly, there are fathers that belonged to criminal gangs and have no objection to their kids doing the same. So, it's not just having two parents, but whether they are "good" role models.
Yes yes it's all the black s and browns fault, nothing to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else especially blacks and browns. Great job, change the goddamn channel I caramba.
How do you explain Baltimore? GOP's fault?
Baltimore? Hell, how about every urban shithole run by Democrats for DECADES?!?!?!?!
I would like him to address Baltimore specifically
After 40 years of Reagan tax rate giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and the one's suffering the worst are the blacks and browns and rural whites for that matter. Change the channel stupid. Oop s Brainwashed functional moron.
So Baltimore is Reagan’s fault? That’s your final answer?
He even blames bad weather on the GOP. francoHFW is a shining example of a, historically atrophied Leftist. he doesn't realize urban decay happened LONG before Reagan.
Yes then they had a few years of progress under the great society and since then southern California GOP bologna and the big rip off and the big lies. Reagan was clueless, totally bought by corporate interest....
Franco, you honestly believe the Democratic Party is the perfect party?
By far the best that we have. Of course not. I just say the GOP is the party of greedy big money and not regular people. Painfully obvious except for their disgraceful propaganda machines.
Those that support this so-called Democrat party (actually Marxist now), are a combination of immature, jealous, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, I want what they have, covetous and lazy loafers.
The Republican party is about individualism and making in on your own, not stealing from those that worked for the wealth they own.
Just because some woman spread her legs and popped you out, doesn't make the government or others responsible for you when you are an adult.
You do what I have always done. You get your education, get a job, get up each morning and continue trying to improve yourself to move up to where you are comfortable with your station in life. If you don't like where you are in life, seek another path that will help you advance. If you don't advance, wake up......"life isn't fair" in any nation. LITERALLY EVERY NATION, no matter what type of political system there is, has its poor, its homeless, its crime and its family sufferings. If someone makes it rich, that's his or her business. He or she doesn't owe you a penny of what they earned. If they are kind and generous and donate to various charities that's nice, but you are not their responsibility and shouldn't be.
That's real deep lol, brainwashed functional moron. Your love and admiration for greedy mega Rich liars is noted. You pay the same percentage in taxes as the richest assholes in America on average. Great job! For 40 years now and nobody around the world can believe you are so stupid. We don't have enough money to have cheap college and training and good infrastructure like everywhere else. You're destroying America.
Aahh, insults. The last refuge of an individual losing an argument.
I don't love the rich. I just don't want what they earned. It's NOT MINE! I want only what I worked for and no more. If you want what they earned and not you, you are the greedy and jealous individual. If you don't like that businessmen/women get to have deductions beyond the standard deductions, complain to your legislators. Just remember that the deductions they use are a combination of charitable donations (research all the donations Trump made. It's pages of them). Business expenses that come out of their pockets are eligible deductions, even for small (non-rich) businesses.
If you think Marxism/Communism is so great, I challenge you to pack up and fly to a Marxist/Communist nation, carrying only enough money to get you there and be able to purchase a couple of meals. Then we'll have you check back after a year or so. If you object to being poor, you really aren't going to like living under a Communist dictatorship.
Of course I am not for a communist Marxist operation, brainwashed functional moron. I would like to catch up with the rest of the modern world who all have a living wage health care great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration, cheap college and training and mainly taxing the rich for crying out loud their fair share. A flat tax system like we have if you count all taxes is a huge giveaway to the rich. Try reality.
I was wondering why the rest of the world wants to live in the US.

league of Nation
Been gone for 75 years moron. It was dissolved under Truman, a DUMBOCRAT, dumbass!
The problem is francoHFW wants a one party country with the Left in 100% control of everything. California prospered under Reagan as did the entire country that was blessed to have him as a two term President.
He gave us a huge giveaway to the rich and corporations, a screw job for everyone else, and a disgraceful propaganda machine that is the laughing stock and horror of the rest of the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Your record is broken again --- brainwashed functional moron....brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...brainwashed functional moron...
Still waiting. Is there a Democrat policy or stance that you disagree with or have ever disagreed with in your lifetime?
Therein lies the problem. You’re a sycophant. Every party has made mistakes but you only see the ones from the GOP.
So tell me a bad democratic policy. Lol. There only problem is they can't pass stuff over the GOP and it's brainwashed functional moron base.
No no you do not get to deflect on me. Defunding the police in NYC, Minneapolis and Chicago is one. Pretty bad. ACA is another.
ACA is the biggest step forward for social reform since the 60s. It needs to be worked on forever just like every other health system. Guaranteed care is not cheap like GOP scams are. Brainwashed idiocy has always...

Yes yes has nothing to do with the fact that college is four times expensive as it used to be and jobs pay crap without training... Thanks GOP! And the Dupes of course... Thanks for the racist bigot brainwashed functional moron outlook!
"Yes yes has nothing to do with the fact that college is four times expensive as it used to be...."

Of course, that is due to Democrats flooding the field with college loans that will never be repaid, and colleges playing Democrats like a cheap fiddle.

What a stupid post.

Seems your sort must be running out of excuses.

Such as these choices.
  1. Work Study Programs
  2. Work you way through
  3. Work at a job where your major will be paid by the job
  4. Night school
  5. Community College, then transfer
  6. ROTC will pay a full scholarship
  7. Take eight years….

...or, in your case, a life time.

league of Nation
Therein lies the problem. You’re a sycophant. Every party has made mistakes but you only see the ones from the GOP.
So tell me a bad democratic policy. Lol. There only problem is they can't pass stuff over the GOP and it's brainwashed functional moron base.
No no you do not get to deflect on me. Defunding the police in NYC, Minneapolis and Chicago is one. Pretty bad. ACA is another.
You mean improving the training of police officers and having some social workers and mental health workers involved? It's a great idea. But de funding the police is the stupidest wording ever.
Yet that is what happened and crime has spiked. Maybe social workers and mental health workers cannot stop gang bangers and other thugs quite as well as police officers? Hmmmm…

Or how about the whole Trans athletes competing vs biological athletes. Great idea by the Democrats! See you cannot have an honest debate because you’re not honest with yourself.

Then there is that pesky border…

league of Nation
ACA is the biggest step forward for social reform since the 60s. It needs to be worked on forever just like every other health system. Guaranteed care is not cheap like GOP scams are. Brainwashed idiocy has always...
Not cheap and not very effective or Democratic.

Yes yes has nothing to do with the fact that college is four times expensive as it used to be and jobs pay crap without training... Thanks GOP! And the Dupes of course... Thanks for the racist bigot brainwashed functional moron outlook!
"Yes yes has nothing to do with the fact that college is four times expensive as it used to be...."

Of course, that is due to Democrats flooding the field with college loans that will never be repaid, and colleges playing Democrats like a cheap fiddle.

What a stupid post.

Such as these choices.
  1. Work Study Programs
  2. Work you way through
  4. Night school
  7. Take eight years….

Actually, this is how Reagan got his start being the guy who started raising tuition at public universities so no competition Mr GOP propaganda. And that is what Republicans have been doing the last 50 years making things expensive and difficult as possible That's how you get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich brainwashers from paying their fair share.

league of Nation
How would you know lol? 75% of policies on the exchanges cost less than $100 a month. And if you make less than 130% of the poverty line, Medicaid is free except for scumbag GOP states of course. Great job. So many tests are free and there is an annual cap on out of pocket patient costs. You know nothing. Before that it was a scam from the GOP to you. And they want to go back to that. Brilliant. You get screwed everyday by Republicans and you love it dumbass. Oop s brainwashed functional political dumbass. Perhaps you are intelligent otherwise....

league of Nation
Of course the GOP has obstructed ACA in every possible way and refuse to make any improvements. Snap out of it.

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.
I seem to recall when black families stayed together, with a mother AND father, and their kids were respectful.
Yeah. But if either of the parents is a "negative" influence on the child, that kid will probably end up following down the negative parent's path.
Sadly, there are fathers that belonged to criminal gangs and have no objection to their kids doing the same. So, it's not just having two parents, but whether they are "good" role models.
Yes yes it's all the black s and browns fault, nothing to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else especially blacks and browns. Great job, change the goddamn channel I caramba.
Baltimore? Hell, how about every urban shithole run by Democrats for DECADES?!?!?!?!
After 40 years of Reagan tax rate giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and the one's suffering the worst are the blacks and browns and rural whites for that matter. Change the channel stupid. Oop s Brainwashed functional moron.
He even blames bad weather on the GOP. francoHFW is a shining example of a, historically atrophied Leftist. he doesn't realize urban decay happened LONG before Reagan.
Yes then they had a few years of progress under the great society and since then southern California GOP bologna and the big rip off and the big lies. Reagan was clueless, totally bought by corporate interest....
By far the best that we have. Of course not. I just say the GOP is the party of greedy big money and not regular people. Painfully obvious except for their disgraceful propaganda machines.
Those that support this so-called Democrat party (actually Marxist now), are a combination of immature, jealous, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, I want what they have, covetous and lazy loafers.
The Republican party is about individualism and making in on your own, not stealing from those that worked for the wealth they own.
Just because some woman spread her legs and popped you out, doesn't make the government or others responsible for you when you are an adult.
You do what I have always done. You get your education, get a job, get up each morning and continue trying to improve yourself to move up to where you are comfortable with your station in life. If you don't like where you are in life, seek another path that will help you advance. If you don't advance, wake up......"life isn't fair" in any nation. LITERALLY EVERY NATION, no matter what type of political system there is, has its poor, its homeless, its crime and its family sufferings. If someone makes it rich, that's his or her business. He or she doesn't owe you a penny of what they earned. If they are kind and generous and donate to various charities that's nice, but you are not their responsibility and shouldn't be.
That's real deep lol, brainwashed functional moron. Your love and admiration for greedy mega Rich liars is noted. You pay the same percentage in taxes as the richest assholes in America on average. Great job! For 40 years now and nobody around the world can believe you are so stupid. We don't have enough money to have cheap college and training and good infrastructure like everywhere else. You're destroying America.
I don't love the rich. I just don't want what they earned. It's NOT MINE! I want only what I worked for and no more. If you want what they earned and not you, you are the greedy and jealous individual. If you don't like that businessmen/women get to have deductions beyond the standard deductions, complain to your legislators. Just remember that the deductions they use are a combination of charitable donations (research all the donations Trump made. It's pages of them). Business expenses that come out of their pockets are eligible deductions, even for small (non-rich) businesses.
If you think Marxism/Communism is so great, I challenge you to pack up and fly to a Marxist/Communist nation, carrying only enough money to get you there and be able to purchase a couple of meals. Then we'll have you check back after a year or so. If you object to being poor, you really aren't going to like living under a Communist dictatorship.
Of course I am not for a communist Marxist operation, brainwashed functional moron. I would like to catch up with the rest of the modern world who all have a living wage health care great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration, cheap college and training and mainly taxing the rich for crying out loud their fair share. A flat tax system like we have if you count all taxes is a huge giveaway to the rich. Try reality.
Not from other modern countries. They think we're nuts, and you are. Republicans have been ruining our reputation forever. People from third world want to come here because of movies and the fact that we let so many in. God bless us also- and once you get in you can get away with it. Great job by the GOP blocking a work ID card.

What a stupid post.

Such as these choices.
  1. Work Study Programs
  2. Work you way through
  4. Night school
  7. Take eight years….

Actually, this is how Reagan got his start being the guy who started raising tuition at public universities so no competition Mr GOP propaganda. And that is what Republicans have been doing the last 50 years making things expensive and difficult as possible That's how you get the worst inequality and upward mobility ever. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich brainwashers from paying their fair share.

The Real Student Loan Crisis Is The One Obama Created ...

The Real Student Loan Crisis Is The One Obama Created
In 2010, Obama eliminated the federal guaranteed loan program, which let private lenders offer student loans at low interest rates. Now, the Department of Education is the only place to go for such...

Guess what party Hussein represents.

Not from other modern countries. They think we're nuts, and you are. Republicans have been ruining our reputation forever. People from third world want to come here because of movies and the fact that we let so many in. God bless us also- and once you get in you can get away with it. Great job by the GOP blocking a work ID card.
You are referring to the nations whose bills we pay and whose borders we protect.

league of Nation
Of course the GOP has obstructed ACA in every possible way and refuse to make any improvements. Snap out of it.

"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Won’t Save Obamacare’s Collapsing Exchanges

"Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts"
Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."
Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts

"For 2016, the average deductible for singles for the lowest-cost bronze plan is $5,700, and for families, it is $12,000.

Obamacare is collapsing as health insurance companies continue to withdraw from the exchanges.
Congress will either convert Obamacare into a public plan—such as Medicare for all—or repeal it altogether."
An Insurance Giant Has Rung Obamacare's Death Knell | Diana Furchtgott-Roth

1. "American consumers figured out from the beginning that Obamacare wasn’t worth buying. Now insurance companies are wising up. Aetna is withdrawing from Obamacare exchanges in 11 states, following United Healthcare Group’s decision last April to leave 34 states.

2. In a well-functioning insurance market, such as for automobile accidents, insurance carriers craft countless plans to meet exactly the needs of millions of different individuals. Typically, only catastrophic unexpected events are covered, not the predictable oil changes. Automobile insurance is real insurance, and automobile owners as well as insurance companies eagerly participate.

Not so for Obamacare, which is not insurance at all. Under Obamacare annual physicals, which are predictable and routine, are covered without charge, but major surgery requires payment of a $6,000 to $12,000 deductible.

3. Aetna [stated], “This is a business decision based on higher-than-projected medical costs.... a second-quarter pretax loss of $200 million ..... we project will grow to in excess of $300 million by the end of the 2016.”

Insurance companies are making losses because fewer Americans are signing up for Obamacare than were predicted, and these Americans are sicker than average. Premiums rose in some markets by 20 percent in 2016, leading to more healthy people dropping out of plans or not enrolling, accelerating the financial imbalance. Premiums are expected to rise by a similar amount—or more—in 2017.

[Clearly, Obama is better suited to be President of Venezuela or Cuba than of America!]

4. The [failed] Obamacare model is not workable, .... It requires an expensive, comprehensive plan that obligates participants to purchase coverage for maternity care even if they have finished having children, pediatric dental care even if they are childless, mental health coverage even if they do not need it, and drug abuse coverage even if they have never taken any drugs.

5. People are not allowed to buy a simple plan that covers major illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, or falling off a bike in traffic. Furthermore, the deductibles—the amount that has to be spent before people can use the insurance—are so broad as to make coverage practically useless."

Useless 'insurance,' passed wholly by the useless party.

"In reality, enrollment growth on the ACA exchanges has fallen far short of projections because uninsured middle-income Americans have largely decided that — despite the availability of subsidies and the penalty for not purchasing insurance — the insurance on offer is too expensive." Why Obamacare Is Failing at "Universal Coverage" | Yevgeniy Feyman

12. Oh....and by the way, Obama, and you, his voters, cost the nation a bundle:

"Trainwreck: Billions Have Been Wasted On Failed Obamacare Exchanges The last remaining Obamacare exchanges are on the brink of collapse, and billions have been wasted on the ones that did fail. " Trainwreck: Billions Have Been Wasted On Failed Obamacare Exchanges

What a stupid post.

Such as these choices.
  1. Work Study Programs
  2. Work you way through
  4. Night school
  7. Take eight years….

"... the greedy idiot GOP rich brainwashers...."

The Democrats are the party of the rich, you dolt.

Another uneducated post from a Wehrmacht supporter.

The 'rich' are Democrats.

“The New Leviathan,” David Horowitz and Jacob Laksin

1. In the conventional wisdom, it is Republicans and the political right, with their corporate sponsors and big-money donors who make up the “party of the rich,” while progressives speak for the poor and powerless.
    1. And conservatives are agents of an economic “ruling class” organized to defend its social privileges.
    2. And Democrats are the party of “working Americans and their families.”
    3. They're for the powerful, we're for the people!” Al Gore, http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_nf=1&gs_mss=Al%20Gore%3A%20They&pq=obtunded%20definition&cp=38&gs_id=6g&xhr=t&q=Al%20Gore%3A%20They're%20for%20the%20powerful%3B%20we're%20for%20the%20people&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Al+Gore:+They're+for+the+powerful%3B+we're+for+the+people&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=708bd950daecd80b&biw=1152&bih=773
  2. This is standard progressive folklore. Provably false.
  3. As of 2009, the financial assets of the 115 major tax-exempt foundations of the Left add up to $104.56 billlion. Not only is this total not less than the financial assets of the 75 foundations of the Right, it was more than ten times greater! [p. 8]
    1. Bradley, Olin, Scaife, the “Big Three” conservative foundations, not one has assets exceeding $1 billion. (Olin has been defunct since 2005).
Scaife Foundation has assets totaling $244 million.

Bradley Foundation, $623 million.

1. Fourteen progressive foundations do, including Gates, Ford, Robert Wood Johnson, Hewlett, Kellogg, Packard, MacArthur, Mellon, Rockefeller, Casey, Carnegie, Simons, Heinz, and the Open Society Institute.
Ford alone has 16 times what Bradley has.

Soros has claimed that he has donated over $7 billion to his Open Society organizations.

The leading Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, $33 billion.

1. With over $100 billion in tax-exempt assets at their disposal, left-wing foundations have been able to invest massively greater amounts in their beneficiary groups. Ford gave more in one year than Scaife in 40!
    1. “By compiling a computerized record of nearly all his contributions over the last four decades, The Washington Post found that Scaife and his family's charitable entities have given at least $340 million to conservative causes and institutions… The Ford Foundation gave away $491 million in 1998 alone.” http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/scaifemain050299.htm
Top Ten Donors, 2016 Campaign:

Fahr LLC, Renaissance Technologies, Paloma Partners, Newsweb Corp., NextGen Climate, Priorities USA, Soros …..to the Democrats: $311 million

Los Vegas Sands, Adelson Clinic, Elliott Management, Renaissance Technologies….to Republicans: $110 million

Organization Profiles

1. Soros money supported and catalyzed theMcCain-Feingold Act, which banned ‘soft money,’ stripping the two major parties of their financial base. This allowed Soros to create a “Shadow Party,” designed to funnel massive amounts of capital into organizations that would assume the role that the political parties traditionally played.

Books......you've heard the term, haven't you......you dunce.

1614528189663.png

You are referring to the nations whose bills we pay and whose borders we protect.
Thanks for the total bolognaThanks for the total bologna propaganda as always. They pay as much for defense as we ask them to.
league of Nation

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."

Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obama’s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."

"For 2016, the average deductible for singles for the lowest-cost bronze plan is $5,700, and for families, it is $12,000.

Obamacare is collapsing as health insurance companies continue to withdraw from the exchanges.
Congress will either convert Obamacare into a public plan—such as Medicare for all—or repeal it altogether."

1. "American consumers figured out from the beginning that Obamacare wasn’t worth buying. Now insurance companies are wising up. Aetna is withdrawing from Obamacare exchanges in 11 states, following United Healthcare Group’s decision last April to leave 34 states.

2. In a well-functioning insurance market, such as for automobile accidents, insurance carriers craft countless plans to meet exactly the needs of millions of different individuals. Typically, only catastrophic unexpected events are covered, not the predictable oil changes. Automobile insurance is real insurance, and automobile owners as well as insurance companies eagerly participate.

Not so for Obamacare, which is not insurance at all. Under Obamacare annual physicals, which are predictable and routine, are covered without charge, but major surgery requires payment of a $6,000 to $12,000 deductible.

3. Aetna [stated], “This is a business decision based on higher-than-projected medical costs.... a second-quarter pretax loss of $200 million ..... we project will grow to in excess of $300 million by the end of the 2016.”

Insurance companies are making losses because fewer Americans are signing up for Obamacare than were predicted, and these Americans are sicker than average. Premiums rose in some markets by 20 percent in 2016, leading to more healthy people dropping out of plans or not enrolling, accelerating the financial imbalance. Premiums are expected to rise by a similar amount—or more—in 2017.

[Clearly, Obama is better suited to be President of Venezuela or Cuba than of America!]

4. The [failed] Obamacare model is not workable, .... It requires an expensive, comprehensive plan that obligates participants to purchase coverage for maternity care even if they have finished having children, pediatric dental care even if they are childless, mental health coverage even if they do not need it, and drug abuse coverage even if they have never taken any drugs.

5. People are not allowed to buy a simple plan that covers major illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, or falling off a bike in traffic. Furthermore, the deductibles—the amount that has to be spent before people can use the insurance—are so broad as to make coverage practically useless."

"In reality, enrollment growth on the ACA exchanges has fallen far short of projections because uninsured middle-income Americans have largely decided that — despite the availability of subsidies and the penalty for not purchasing insurance — the insurance on offer is too expensive." Why Obamacare Is Failing at "Universal Coverage" | Yevgeniy Feyman

"Trainwreck: Billions Have Been Wasted On Failed Obamacare Exchanges The last remaining Obamacare exchanges are on the brink of collapse, and billions have been wasted on the ones that did fail. " Trainwreck: Billions Have Been Wasted On Failed Obamacare Exchanges
Jesus you are full of garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. All that is thanks to GOP obstruction and sabotage and refusal to make improvements of any kind the scumbags.

Thanks for the total bolognaThanks for the total bologna propaganda as always. They pay as much for defense as we ask them to.
league of Nation

Jesus you are full of garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron. All that is thanks to GOP obstruction and sabotage and refusal to make improvements of any kind the scumbags.
All you want is race based welfare.

What a stupid post.

Such as these choices.
  1. Work Study Programs
  2. Work you way through
  4. Night school
  7. Take eight years….

The key word in 3 of your seven examples was WORK. Franco, doesn't believe anyone should have to work.

What a stupid post.

Such as these choices.
  1. Work Study Programs
  2. Work you way through
  4. Night school
  7. Take eight years….

The key word in 3 of your seven examples was WORK. Franco, doesn't believe anyone should have to work.

Working folks get taxed so that healthy, but terminally lazy Democrat voters can collect an allowance so they don't have to work.

Or, as the Green New Deal states....."economic security for those unwilling to work."
Yup.....it really says that.
And the Democrat Party is fully in favor.

It appears that, as the Bible says, Liberals ‘look through a glass darkly’ (1 Corinthians)

...but that may be because it’s filled with Jack Daniels.

They pay as much for defense as we ask them to.
You are dumber than a box of rocks. The majority, if not all countries that host US bases are paid handsomely to host those bases. As for paying for defense, the majority of NATO countries do not pay the recommended 2% of GDP to NATO. NATO: Which Countries Pay Their Share On Defence? So much for your lying bullshit again.

league of Nation
How would you know lol? 75% of policies on the exchanges cost less than $100 a month. And if you make less than 130% of the poverty line, Medicaid is free except for scumbag GOP states of course. Great job. So many tests are free and there is an annual cap on out of pocket patient costs. You know nothing. Before that it was a scam from the GOP to you. And they want to go back to that. Brilliant. You get screwed everyday by Republicans and you love it dumbass. Oop s brainwashed functional political dumbass. Perhaps you are intelligent otherwise....
What scam? I have private insurance. The ACA forces the healthy to pay for the sick. You don’t have much credibility

Forum List

Back