Democratic Party is very smart

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.
I seem to recall when black families stayed together, with a mother AND father, and their kids were respectful.

LuckyDuck A big part of the problem is many blacks are refusing to assimilate into American culture. Choosing instead to fight "Da White Man" at every turn instead of working within the system we have.
If negative culture inner-city blacks left the U.S. and moved to an African nation, they'd have to learn to speak the language fluently, get up in the morning, go to work on time, do a good job, obey their laws and obey the police as well. If they disobey the laws, they'd find their system a lot stricter than ours. Hell, if they go to any nation in the world, they still have to obey the laws, whether Muslim nations, Communist nations, military juntas, or Democracies and when they intend to live in any other nation in the world, they have to learn how to speak the languages in those nations, if they want to get ahead, regardless of what race runs the nation.
I seem to recall when black families stayed together, with a mother AND father, and their kids were respectful.
Yeah. But if either of the parents is a "negative" influence on the child, that kid will probably end up following down the negative parent's path.
Sadly, there are fathers that belonged to criminal gangs and have no objection to their kids doing the same. So, it's not just having two parents, but whether they are "good" role models.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
No, for blm to quit being racist. The statement, ‘black lives matter,’ is a racist statement that reifies itself at the expense of all other races comprising American democracy. When this reification of race occurs, American democracy should instantly whack it. “We’ll let you know when you’re entitled to the other 86%.”
Try reality sometime. Change the damn channel

If only we could get rid of the racist Republican base..... Lol

Yeah. But if either of the parents is a "negative" influence on the child, that kid will probably end up following down the negative parent's path.
Sadly, there are fathers that belonged to criminal gangs and have no objection to their kids doing the same. So, it's not just having two parents, but whether they are "good" role models.
Yes yes it's all the black s and browns fault, nothing to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else especially blacks and browns. Great job, change the goddamn channel I caramba.

Yes yes it's all the black s and browns fault, nothing to do with the GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else especially blacks and browns. Great job, change the goddamn channel I caramba.
How do you explain Baltimore? GOP's fault?

Baltimore? Hell, how about every urban shithole run by Democrats for DECADES?!?!?!?!

Baltimore? Hell, how about every urban shithole run by Democrats for DECADES?!?!?!?!
I would like him to address Baltimore specifically

Blacks who don't say what your lily white ass tells them to will learn how free they are (not).

I don't know what's more funny. A white guy like you screaming racist, racist, racist at other whites to your own political benefit or that you're in the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and segregation while you do it
Yes, I know it takes very little to catch your interest. Any shiny object will do it.

Yes, you're the mature guy screaming Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! ...
You're still really funny. Say something else as dumb as what you just said.

It's classic how my daughters who are "women of color" come home and tell us how their lily white teachers lectured them in school about racism. Just like you're doing here from your lily white ass.

Democrats = racists
So teachers should not mention what happened in Tulsa for one example?

You're going to have to help me with your point. Democrats aren't racists because "Tulsa?" Of course you are
YOU don’t want people to know what whites did to Tulsa

I heard it was pretty bad.

So what is your point. You're ass is white. What do you owe to who because "Tulsa?"
I don’t know that I can adequately answer that question but the fact that it happened should be known. Why would you think otherwise?

What is your point is not a question you can adequately answer? You didn't answer it at all. You just keep running around screaming Tulsa, Tulsa. And?
A. I don’t live in Oklahoma and none of by relatives ever did
B. The cost of what happened to that vibrant community ( Black Wall Street) is nearly incalculable as is the effect it had going forward.

Why do would you NOT WANT THAT HORROR to be known?

WH would you not want all the similar events known?

How should you know what you were talking about when you kept saying Tulsa, Tulsa, Tulsa, huh racist? Democrats just say to exploit blacks and say this and you say it. It's not your job to know what you are talking about. That is above your paygrade.

Let's try this again.

Leach said "Tulsa, Tulsa, Tulsa."

Therefore ...

They are also all ghettos for blacks and browns and are the worst lowest point of the GOP mess we have now. Great job! Only garbage propaganda makes you idiots possible.

They are also all ghettos for blacks and browns and are the worst lowest point of the GOP mess we have now. Great job! Only garbage propaganda makes you idiots possible.
Still waiting for my question regarding Baltimore

After 40 years of Reagan tax rate giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and the one's suffering the worst are the blacks and browns and rural whites for that matter. Change the channel stupid. Oop s Brainwashed functional moron.

After 40 years of Reagan tax rate giveaway to the rich, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and the one's suffering the worst are the blacks and browns and rural whites for that matter. Change the channel stupid. Oop s Brainwashed functional moron.
So Baltimore is Reagan’s fault? That’s your final answer?

He even blames bad weather on the GOP. francoHFW is a shining example of a, historically atrophied Leftist. he doesn't realize urban decay happened LONG before Reagan.

Along with 40 years of giveaway to the rich and total screw job for everyone else. Blacks and browns are just the worst off thanks to no fairness doctrine And your total b******* propaganda. and discrimination....

He even blames bad weather on the GOP. francoHFW is a shining example of a, historically atrophied Leftist. he doesn't realize urban decay happened LONG before Reagan.
So why are we the only modern country with no living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly tax ing the rich their fair share? Look in the mirror dumbass...... The richest country in the world has been ruined by brainwashed functional morons.... Obamacare was the first sign of progress since the 60s for God's sake.

So why are we the only modern country with no living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly tax ing the rich their fair share? Look in the mirror dumbass...... The richest country in the world has been ruined by brainwashed functional morons.... Obamacare was the first sign of progress since the 60s for God's sake.
Because we are also a country that values freedom over government dependency.

Also thanks for ruining the treaty of Versailles the league of Nations the world economy 1929 isolationism, the military industrial complex above all, the biggest criminals in our history Nixon and Trump, the stupidest wars ever in Iraq and Afghanistan, total incompetence that allowed 9/11, the SNL scandal and great recession, the 2008 deregulation real estate bust, the worst pandemic reaction anywhere thanks to the orange clown and your garbage propaganda. Tell me where I'm wrong idiot.....

Because we are also a country that values freedom over government dependency.
Freedom to be screwed over totally by the GOP and corporations thanks to the brainwash. And you believe we have the worst inequality and upward mobility because people just got magically lazy and stupid to last 40 years. Has nothing to do with the screw job of the middle class and the rest.... Never heard of it right? Change the channel read and listen to journalism for change. Start with the BBC if you think Democrats control it. Absolute idiocy. It's called the truth- you wouldn't know... Start by googling the only tax graph you need to know. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes and you never heard of anything like that lol...

Forum List

Back