Cruz criticizes Mister T for choosing to wear a mask

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So, let me get this straight. The repubs can shout freedom and insist that they have the right to NOT wear a mask, but when someone decides they DO want to wear a mask, they are criticized. What happened to the freedom of choice? Or is that only reserved for repubs and libertarians?

So, let me get this straight. The repubs can shout freedom and insist that they have the right to NOT wear a mask, but when someone decides they DO want to wear a mask, they are criticized. What happened to the freedom of choice? Or is that only reserved for repubs and libertarians?
Cruz has nothing to do.

Is he forcing him to not wear a mask?

Funny how you can’t comprehend criticizing someone without making a legal mandate out of it. Idiots wearing masks should be mocked and ridiculed because they do not filter the WuFlu virus at all, they never have.

Is he forcing him to not wear a mask?

Funny how you can’t comprehend criticizing someone without making a legal mandate out of it. Idiots wearing masks should be mocked and ridiculed because they do not filter the WuFlu virus at all, they never have.
Do you routinely mock other men in public? Cruz should get his ass beat.

"Cruz quickly called out Mr. T’s stance as “bizarre” in an apparent bid to shame Hollywood’s elite."

I think a more concerning problem is that the New York Post considers Mister T to be among "Hollywood's elite"...

:auiqs.jpg:
I thought he was a Chicago, New Mexico guy, instead of a Hollywood guy. Hopefully Teddy will watch his mouth if he thinks of calling out Mr T in person. I'd hate to see Mr T, deck that fool.

Pity the Fool who won’t wear a mask

1649431533991.jpeg

Slow news day? Jesus Christ on a bike, you twats will cry about anything.

Meanwhile, we got a drooling, stuttering shit clown bringing shame and humiliation to the entire country.... which includes the non-productive half of the country which you feckless parasites represent so well....

Lets see….the list keeps growing

Things that make Ted Cruz irate…

Mr T
Disney
Sesame Street
NFL

It's very, very stupid to insult a man for wearing a mask
Freedom only counts for repubs. They can choose to not wear a mask. But when someone decides to wear one...."HOW SILLY OF THEM!"

Because repubs are special.

Freedom only counts for repubs. They can choose to not wear a mask. But when someone decides to wear one...."HOW SILLY OF THEM!"

Because repubs are special.
Trump has made bad manners and vulgarity socially acceptable for his minions.

Forum List

Back