Cruz criticizes Mister T for choosing to wear a mask

So, let me get this straight. The repubs can shout freedom and insist that they have the right to NOT wear a mask, but when someone decides they DO want to wear a mask, they are criticized. What happened to the freedom of choice? Or is that only reserved for repubs and libertarians?
I'm a conservative and my idea of going out in public would include wearing cotton gloves and a 95 mask, long sleeves, and a long skirt covering full length leggings, not to mention a hat. I don't go out much. I feel free to wear or not to wear a mask, and with the Frankenstein Covid on the next contestant square, I'm going to be staying within the fence of my little farmstead.

Personally, I think Cruz should let it go since the Mask mandate is over thus wearing one is now a personal choice that shouldn't be mocked or criticised.

There are more important things for Cruz to be doing.

Personally, I think Cruz should let it go since the Mask mandate is over thus wearing one is now a personal choice that shouldn't be mocked or criticised.
Unless you are a preschooler in NYC or in an airport or airplane in the US.

So, let me get this straight. The repubs can shout freedom and insist that they have the right to NOT wear a mask, but when someone decides they DO want to wear a mask, they are criticized. What happened to the freedom of choice? Or is that only reserved for repubs and libertarians?
A mask doesn't give the wearer the benefit. Masks were to reduce the moisture plume exhaled to hopefully reduce the transmission to others. So if everyone without masks are breathing on Mr T, then the mask Mr T is wearing means jack shit.

I have a mate who carried on mask wearing when that idea was scrapped in England. A couple of weeks back, he caught COVID. All we can do is advise people, but, hey ho.

A mask doesn't give the wearer the benefit. Masks were to reduce the moisture plume exhaled to hopefully reduce the transmission to others. So if everyone without masks are breathing on Mr T, then the mask Mr T is wearing means jack shit.

I have a mate who carried on mask wearing when that idea was scrapped in England. A couple of weeks back, he caught COVID. All we can do is advise people, but, hey ho.
You are missing the point. The issue is not the effectiveness of the mask. The issue is whether Mr T has the right to choose to wear a walk. There is a double standard...which of course the repub party is famous for.

Mr T has the right to choose. Cruz does not have the right to tell him what he can do. repubs want everyone to let them choose NOT to wear a mask...but they want the right to critisize those who do. That is Hypocritical and Fascist.

And the same goes for little desantis in Florida....aka Little trump.

You are missing the point. The issue is not the effectiveness of the mask. The issue is whether Mr T has the right to choose to wear a walk. There is a double standard...which of course the repub party is famous for.

Mr T has the right to choose. Cruz does not have the right to tell him what he can do. repubs want everyone to let them choose NOT to wear a mask...but they want the right to critisize those who do. That is Hypocritical and Fascist.

I like the hypocrisy in your post there. Are you taking Cruz's Right to free speech away? Have a think.

As for double standards, the emotional Democrats display their fair share.

I like the hypocrisy in your post there. Are you taking Cruz's Right to free speech away? Have a think.

As for double standards, the emotional Democrats display their fair share.
Cruz needs to shut up and fly back to Cancun. I mean his father killed Kennedy...you know?

I see people wearing masks while driving in their car alone, I think they are stupid, but if they want to wear a mask, fine by me but I should be free to criticize them for being stupid.

Cruz just thought Mr. T was being bizarre, he said nothing of banning masks. Got anything else Nancy?

Cruz needs to shut up and fly back to Cancun. I mean his father killed Kennedy...you know?
Irrelevant, stop trying to take Cruz's Rights away, he's only exercising them. If I'm mistaken, please explain.

If Cruz was responsible, then he should just butt out what Mr T wants to do, but because you guys run on Rights.............

Cancun Cruz is an idiot. Full Stop.

Irrelevant, stop trying to take Cruz's Rights away, he's only exercising them. If I'm mistaken, please explain.

If Cruz was responsible, then he should just butt out what Mr T wants to do, but because you guys run on Rights.............
Just admitting that Cruz needs to "butt out." That is what we have been saying. Cruz is a sore butt weeny that let trump demean both his father and wife. That is a weeny.

You missed the whole point, Mr. T has a right to wear a mask, no one said he could not, but we are also free to criticize his choices, which is what Cruz did, :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back