Ted Cruz compares wearing Ukrainian flag to a "COVID mask"

You'll notice that the moonbats have become indistinguishable from the likes of Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Bolton, and the rest of the neocon warmonger peckerheads.

They're anti-war, 'cept when a democrat President is starting new wars.

WWIII with Russia, I mean, what's the worst that could happen, right?

Kind of wierd but true. Democrats got what they wanted with decades of an education system that didn't teach much more than putting a condom on a banana. Now we have a generation that has no concept of American freedom and disrespects Old Glory while celebrating the flag of a crooked little country that they can't find on a map.

You'll notice that the moonbats have become indistinguishable from the likes of Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Bolton, and the rest of the neocon warmonger peckerheads.
I understand your argument, I really do. I also understand we manufacture more arms and arms related equipment than the rest of the world combined.

Once, just once, it's nice to see some of that armament being used as it was intended to be.

‘"For the Democrats, this has become a virtue signal," Cruz said. "They wear a Ukrainian flag. Zelenskyy has become, I think People magazine is going to name the sexiest man alive, they're in love with him... a Ukrainian flag has become like a Covid mask. It's a sign to show your virtue."

Cruz said that there are conservatives who "want Putin to lose" but who are disaffected with being on the same side as liberals.

"As we see all these leftists preening around with Ukrainian flags, and you know almost dancing with their fealty to" Zelenskyy, Cruz said, "it is driving millions of Americans away and saying, 'All right, if they're for it, I ain't for it.'"

Republicans have upped their criticisms of the Biden administration and US aid to Ukraine, with some calling for an end to all military and financial aid to the country.’

Cruz, yet another rightwing Putin useful idiot.
Since when did you loons start supporting wars?

Correct – like Putin, conservatives are enemies of democracy.
I wouldn't even call it, or refer to many of those folks, as the "enemies of democracy" as I would the virulent influence of a resurgence of fascism. It is infecting all elements of conservative thinking, worldwide. Relatively speaking, it is still small, worldwide, as well as here. But it is beginning to grow. Rapidly.

I understand your argument, I really do. I also understand we manufacture more arms and arms related equipment than the rest of the world combined.

Once, just once, it's nice to see some of that armament being used as it was intended to be.
It's not being used in defense of this nation, therefore it is not being used as intended.

Yea sure. Never listened to one Putin speech or any Russia outlets.

Oh I forgot, Tucker “works for Putin”, right?

:auiqs.jpg:

Tucker is either in Kremlin's pocket or at very least loves to work up his profile in Russia.

His comments are constantly used on Russian state TV to shit on America and prop up their propaganda.

Last edited:
Oh no, I never said that, He's probably just selling his country out for free.
Selling it to who?

More nonsensical word salad from someone who can’t back up their political views.

Now tell us, are you willing to pick up a gun and go fight for Zelensky against the evil Russians? Yes or no? Are you willing to send your sons to die in that war? Yes or no?

“wHaTeVeR iT tAkEs”, right?

If not you are full of shit.

Tucker is either in Kremlin's pocket or at very least loves to work up his profile in Russia.

His comments are constantly used on Russian state TV to shit on America and prop up their propaganda.
Then provide an example of a lie concerning Ukraine.

Forum List

Back