Cruz criticizes Mister T for choosing to wear a mask

So, let me get this straight. The repubs can shout freedom and insist that they have the right to NOT wear a mask, but when someone decides they DO want to wear a mask, they are criticized. What happened to the freedom of choice? Or is that only reserved for repubs and libertarians?
We reserve the right to ridicule anybody we want.

If you wear a mask then you are a fucking moron. We don't advocate stopping anybody from wearing the stupid thing if they want but that doesn't make them immune from ridicule.

If you wear a mask then you are a fucking moron. We don't advocate stopping anybody from wearing the stupid thing if they want but that doesn't make them immune from ridicule.
Why ridicule when it is none of your business…

People should bother with themselves first and leave other people alone unless it harming someone…

See what I mean? You have no manners at all. Trump attracts vulgar, stupid and uncouth.

People should bother with themselves first and leave other people alone unless it harming someone…
Not wearing a mask around someone who is immunocompromised or has family with an underlying condition can be dangerous. But wearing a mask around others, even when they ridicule you, hurts no one.

Cruz is being a D*CK....as usual.

We will also ridicule you Moon Bats for being queer and being stupid Leftest and living in your Mamma's basement sitting around in your red flannel pajamas.

We will also ridicule you Moon Bats for being queer and being stupid Leftest and living in your Mamma's basement sitting around in your red flannel pajamas.
You're one of Trump's boys for sure.

Yo
Your posts scream that you're stupid.
The repub rule is: "We have freedom not to wear masks, even if it endangers others....but....You do not have freedom to wear a mask, although it does not endanger other."

In other words, Cruz and his like a Stupid beyond Stupid.

This is a dumb thread.

Allow me to break this down for you all.

Mr. T has every right to wear a mask.

Nicki Minaj has a right to refuse a Covid vaccination.

Joe Rogan has a right to take doctor prescribed Ivermectin.

Matthew McConaughey has the right to choose not to Covid vaccinate his kids.

Ted Cruz has a right to mock Mr. T.

You have a right to mock Joe Rogan for taking Ivermectin.

We have a right to mock Ted Cruz's comments to Mr. T.

I have a right to mock your comments about Joe Rogan and Nicki Minaj.

None of us had a right to engage in violence over speech.

Get it? Got it?? Good.

Cruz has nothing to do.

You are largely right, as the Senate Democrats refuse to act in a bipartisan manner.

But there is nothing wrong with Cruz criticizing Mr. T's mask wearing if he disagrees with it.

He isn't banning masks, just giving his opinion.

Libs don't understand rights so they say stupid shit like what happened to the freedom of choice? when it doesn't apply. Or say "I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights," when they are being interviewed for a Supreme Court confirmation. This also explains how libs support someone who says that for the Supreme Court.

Libs don't understand rights so they say stupid shit like what happened to the freedom of choice? when it doesn't apply. Or say "I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights," when they are being interviewed for a Supreme Court confirmation. This also explains how libs support someone who says that for the Supreme Court.
Freedom of Choice only applies to repubs...right? You despicable POS.

You are largely right, as the Senate Democrats refuse to act in a bipartisan manner.

But there is nothing wrong with Cruz criticizing Mr. T's mask wearing if he disagrees with it.

He isn't banning masks, just giving his opinion.
Cruz is too stupid to just shut his mouth. Do you need his opinion about anything?

Forum List

Back