‘My co-workers mock me for wearing a mask — is this workplace harassment?’

I use the word "vice" there because companies give you sick days in place of a higher salary.
Really? Wow, what a horrible strategy to hire the best workers.
Do you also disparage people that use their vacation days the company offers?
Not at all. No more than I would return my paycheck to increase the company's profits. I just have always looked at sick days as for when I'm sick, not a way to get free money. I guess one has to grow up around free money, to internalize it as the norm.

Not that people whose parents never took welfare never take it, but they feel like they are getting away with something.
What a slacker! You should have been at work since you were not contagious. :banana:
LoL!

I gave you that opening, I guess. Clearly it made your day, and I'm happy for you!

Really? Wow, what a horrible strategy to hire the best workers.

Most all companies do it. It is all included in your compensation package. Though I guess I do not know what industry you are in

Well, whoever they are that you agree with on every single topic, they are the ones who politicized taking sick time with mandates and prohibitions.

I do not agree with anyone on every topic, I do not agree with anyone but me on most topics.

After two years of mocking and harassing people for not wearing masks, you ask this?

I don't want to misjudge you. Please post all the times you complained about that harassment of the maskless.

PS: if you were satirizing liberals with that post and I missed it, apologies.
Wear a mask, don’t wear a mask, it is a choice and I really don’t care if people want to wear it or not, it is their business and choice, as longs as I don’t have to wear one, I’m good.

I did not see in the article why the person was wearing a mask.

Wear a mask, don’t wear a mask, it is a choice and I really don’t care if people want to wear it or not, it is their business and choice, as longs as I don’t have to wear one, I’m good.
I'm a libertarian, so I fully agree with that. But I also work with people with mental disorders, so I have to notice them.

In my schools, there are a lot of neurotic kids - mainly with anxiety - who were functioning pretty well pre-COVID. But now they are easily identified by their masks. When one of their peers says, "you don't have to wear a mask anymore," the most common answer: I don't like the way I look.

Thanks, libs!

View attachment 683624
I wear a mask in the office and my colleagues are always teasing me. They think it’s funny but it makes me very uncomfortable. I feel this has become a hostile work environment but my boss says to just lighten up — that no one is threatening me, making inappropriate advances or discriminating against me. What should I do?

If someone came to work dressed as a dog or a hooker are comments appropriate?
You know I despise the Covid Con, but this kinda is harassment.

Just sayin'.

I'm a libertarian, so I fully agree with that. But I also work with people with mental disorders, so I have to notice them.

In my schools, there are a lot of neurotic kids - mainly with anxiety - who were functioning pretty well pre-COVID. But now they are easily identified by their masks. When one of their peers says, "you don't have to wear a mask anymore," the most common answer: I don't like the way I look.

Thanks, libs!

1660830628100.png

You know I despise the Covid Con, but this kinda is harassment.

Just sayin'.
Sure, you're right. I work in a Junior high and see over and over that kids who are bullied repeatedly and adults don't stop it become bullies themselves rather than accept a life as a victim.

This sounds like the same dynamic. After a couple years of people who do not wear masks due to medical issues, anxiety, or just yearning to breathe free being the targets of harassment by mask Karen's who were cheered on by the woke mob. Kids not exempted from the bullying of course.

Now that the mask hysteria is blowing over, the former bullies are easy to spot, still hiding their shameful faces behind masks with woke slogans or rainbows and unicorns.

I'm forgiving man so I'll try hard to develop compassion for them. No promises though.

Sure, you're right. I work in a Junior high and see over and over that kids who are bullied repeatedly and adults don't stop it become bullies themselves rather than accept a life as a victim.

This sounds like the same dynamic. After a couple years of people who do not wear masks due to medical issues, anxiety, or just yearning to breathe free being the targets of harassment by mask Karen's who were cheered on by the woke mob. Kids not exempted from the bullying of course.

Now that the mask hysteria is blowing over, the former bullies are easy to spot, still hiding their shameful faces behind masks with woke slogans or rainbows and unicorns.

I'm forgiving man so I'll try hard to develop compassion for them. No promises though.
Mask wearers are insipid endorsers of federal dictates

The problem is that it's never clear why people might still be wearing masks.

Democrat dupes?

Possibly.

But they also might have real medical need, or be suffering from mental illness.

The problem is that it's never clear why people might still be wearing masks.

Democrat dupes?

Possibly.

But they also might have real medical need, or be suffering from mental illness.
Yes, that is very true. It could also be that a family member has immunity issues and so they are particularly careful about getting germs.

If only those with a real medical need wore masks, we would see them about as often as we saw them before the panicdemic.

We still see about one out of twenty are so people wearing masks. The majority are either extremely stubborn lefties, or wearing masks has led to excessive anxiety about not wearing them, for whatever reason.

Yes, that is very true. It could also be that a family member has immunity issues and so they are particularly careful about getting germs.

If only those with a real medical need wore masks, we would see them about as often as we saw them before the panicdemic.

We still see about one out of twenty are so people wearing masks. The majority are either extremely stubborn lefties, or wearing masks has led to excessive anxiety about not wearing them, for whatever reason.
Mostly agree, but it would be stubborn liberals; most on the left saw through the Orwellian Covid Con from the get.

Forum List

Back