Attorney says Trump team should NOT ask jury to bring charges down to misdemeanor

Dude, the top witness for your side just admitted to stealing 30,000 dollars from Trump. He's a convicted liar, and now and ADMITTED THIEF.

It's a joke and ridiculous. Trump will be found not guilty.
So if he's found not guilty it's a fair trial but if found guilty it's not, right?

Don't need to. The trial is a joke. Even CNN is saying this is done. Literally your top witness just admitted to grand larceny which is a more serious crime than the ones Trump is accused of.
You'll need to answer that question if he is convicted. Or you'll probably melt down like you pussies usually do and just say it was rigged.

You'll need to answer that question if he is convicted. Or you'll probably melt down like you pussies usually do and just say it was rigged.
^ stupid.

It’s a New York County jury, so despite the absolute lack of any credible evidence of any crime at all (not counting scumbag Cohen’s admission to grand larceny), there is a chance of a temporary conviction.

But everyone has known that all along. Your corrupted Potato administration has been banking on it.

But that won’t mean shit. If they convict, it will be overturned eventually on appeal.

I wish I understood a few more details about this case, but I am piecing together that it's a matter of falsifying business records--or not. What Daniels' testimony had to do with is anyone's guess...

Oh wait... Guessing not needed. . it was only there to make Trump look bad.

Then there is the issue of the statute of limitations, which I understand has passed.. so why would Trump cop to lesser charges?

At Point 1.57 the attorney says there is no proof of falsifying records.
Daniels’ testimony was needed because Trump denied the sex happened.

So what? That doesn’t make it necessary.

It was immaterial to any crime charged.

And calling her a liar didn’t open any door, you shithead.

Another bogus and biased legally ignorant ruling from the hack judge.
If there was no sex, payments to Cohen could have been see as legal fees by the jury, making her testimony necessary. It also brought into evidence the fact that Trump lied about it and what else is he lying about? :dunno:

What's the felony?
All they have is an expired misdemeanor.
You almost got it right but not quite.

The payments are considered In kind campaign donations. This means they are indirect donations. Money spent to support the campaign but not actually donated to the campaign fund. Such spending counts towards the amount that an individual is allowed to donate. The payments were illegal because they exceeded the donation limit.

Coen used his own money to pay off Daniel's and others, not money from Trump's campaign.

Trump then allegedly used his company to repay Cohen, but had his accountants falsify the records to make the repayments look like payments for legal work that Cohen wasn't actually doing for the company. This becomes a felony if coupled with another crime. That other crime being conspiring to violate election finance laws by arranging for the illegal payoffs.

If there was no sex, payments to Cohen could have been see as legal fees by the jury, making her testimony necessary. It also brought into evidence the fact that Trump lied about it and what else is he lying about? :dunno:
The star witness is a piece of shit. What's he lying about? Nobody gives a fuck because he's a liar and a thief.

Dude, the top witness for your side just admitted to stealing 30,000 dollars from Trump. He's a convicted liar, and now and ADMITTED THIEF.

It's a joke and ridiculous. Trump will be found not guilty.
I certainly hope so after that was revealed today.

You almost got it right but not quite.

The payments are considered In kind campaign donations. This means they are indirect donations. Money spent to support the campaign but not actually donated to the campaign fund. Such spending counts towards the amount that an individual is allowed to donate. The payments were illegal because they exceeded the donation limit.

Coen used his own money to pay off Daniel's and others, not money from Trump's campaign.

Trump then allegedly used his company to repay Cohen, but had his accountants falsify the records to make the repayments look like payments for legal work that Cohen wasn't actually doing for the company. This becomes a felony if coupled with another crime. That other crime being conspiring to violate election finance laws by arranging for the illegal payoffs.
Umm..that's fail for the prosecution on something like that.

Did somebody inject you with The Dumb?

Idk how you acquired The Dumb, but you damn sure got it.

I'd be interested to know how that came to be.

So if he's found not guilty it's a fair trial but if found guilty it's not, right?
If Trump is found guilty there is an appeals process. If after appeals are explored and the verdict remains most people will accept that. Not that you folks actually care, all you want is a guilty verdict to campaign on.

If Trump is found guilty there is an appeals process. If after appeals are explored and the verdict remains most people will accept that. Not that you folks actually care, all you want is a guilty verdict to campaign on.
It looks to me like the whole thing was smoke and mirrors.

I think Bragg should have to face criminal charges for this abuse of the judicial system.

LOL at most people accepting it. Are you actually trying to convince us that the psychos on here and trump supporters in general will accept a guilty verdict? You're out of your mind.

LOL at most people accepting it. Are you actually trying to convince us that the psychos on here and trump supporters in general will accept a guilty verdict? You're out of your mind.
Most expect it from NYC. Most also expect this silliness to be eviscerated on appeal.

Forum List

Back