Ted Cruz compares wearing Ukrainian flag to a "COVID mask"

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘"For the Democrats, this has become a virtue signal," Cruz said. "They wear a Ukrainian flag. Zelenskyy has become, I think People magazine is going to name the sexiest man alive, they're in love with him... a Ukrainian flag has become like a Covid mask. It's a sign to show your virtue."

Cruz said that there are conservatives who "want Putin to lose" but who are disaffected with being on the same side as liberals.

"As we see all these leftists preening around with Ukrainian flags, and you know almost dancing with their fealty to" Zelenskyy, Cruz said, "it is driving millions of Americans away and saying, 'All right, if they're for it, I ain't for it.'"

Republicans have upped their criticisms of the Biden administration and US aid to Ukraine, with some calling for an end to all military and financial aid to the country.’

Cruz, yet another rightwing Putin useful idiot.

they're in love with him... a Ukrainian flag has become like a Covid mask. It's a sign to show your virtue."
508393B5-27D5-49A4-B1B1-98388296D7C4.gif

‘"For the Democrats, this has become a virtue signal," Cruz said. "They wear a Ukrainian flag. Zelenskyy has become, I think People magazine is going to name the sexiest man alive, they're in love with him... a Ukrainian flag has become like a Covid mask. It's a sign to show your virtue."

Cruz said that there are conservatives who "want Putin to lose" but who are disaffected with being on the same side as liberals.

"As we see all these leftists preening around with Ukrainian flags, and you know almost dancing with their fealty to" Zelenskyy, Cruz said, "it is driving millions of Americans away and saying, 'All right, if they're for it, I ain't for it.'"

Republicans have upped their criticisms of the Biden administration and US aid to Ukraine, with some calling for an end to all military and financial aid to the country.’

Fuck Ukraine. I stand with America.

^^ notice the real useful idiot, C(ommie)_Clayton_Jones can’t offer any valid reason for us to blindly support yet another stupid war, all he has is “pOoOoTiN”.

Now go lick the boots of John Bolton.

he's right you know.jpg

the premise of the OP is a lie,,

Republicans have upped their criticisms of the Biden administration and US aid to Ukrain

Dead sick of giving Zelenskyy all our money. Screw him

Dead sick of giving Zelenskyy all our money. Screw him

All your money? You drunk? It's about 40 billion in millitary aid out of ~4Trillion dollar budget.

We support Ukraine, so they have a good chance to keep their young democracy and beat back Russian invasion, which will ensure there are no other Russian invasions.

Last edited:
Where do you get this bs from? In every poll most Americans support millitary aid to Ukraine.

Support is dwindling and even this was over a month ago. After the latest money dump I would guess support is even lower.

ft_2023.02.23_ukraine-roundup_05.png

^^ notice the real useful idiot, C(ommie)_Clayton_Jones can’t offer any valid reason for us to blindly support yet another stupid war, all he has is “pOoOoTiN”.

Now go lick the boots of John Bolton.
Franco-American alliance.

Now go lick the boots of Marie-Joseph La Fayette.

Forum List

Back