Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

This should be shared. The Supplementary Material section of this report does not publish the spike sequence, which is apparently the same as the SARS2 viral spike, even though the supplement is very informative. There is clearly a toxicity in the spike.

Flutrackers 5 Jan 2023 4:53AM, Circulating Spike Myocarditis
There is an issue with the site/link.

Interesting YT removes a snippet of the full video. So big tech doesn't want us to connect any dots. Is that their violation of their terms of service?
Yes, actually, it is.

1672958774361.png

The thing is, it doesn't really matter. Anyone that really knows how to use YouTube embedding, can just take that video, and bookmark where you want folks to view it, and embed the video from that time stamp. In this instance, from the comments, I believe you want folks to watch from minute mark, 4:42 on. So, just click play below, and you'll note, I have bookmarked it at that minute mark. And then? Folks can stop watching as soon as they are done being disgusted. :sigh2:

Yes, actually, it is.

View attachment 745093

The thing is, it doesn't really matter. Anyone that really knows how to use YouTube embedding, can just take that video, and bookmark where you want folks to view it, and embed the video from that time stamp. In this instance, from the comments, I believe you want folks to watch from minute mark, 4:42 on. So, just click play below, and you'll note, I have bookmarked it at that minute mark. And then? Folks can stop watching as soon as they are done being disgusted. :sigh2:

That's why I posted the full video along with the relevant snippet, which was deleted by YT.:mad:

Yeah, everyone is able to make their own choice. When fearmongering campaigns and mandates are imposed on you to take an untested junk [on humans], is rushed through via the "emergency" route.

Smith is an idiot. If he got assaulted by an ex-con, he'd still advocate for early-release programs for violent criminals. I bet his handlers said, "say something nice about the covid jabs, or you won't be sponsored anymore."

ATHLETES DROPPING DEAD on the Field after Jab
Your the idiot posting lies. Most of those people were not even vaccinated when they clotted, collapsed or died.

You anti-vax whores keep virally reposting video of Referee Bert Smith collapsing from clots during live game on the NCAA court a week before he ever took his first jab.

Your the idiot posting lies. Most of those people were not even vaccinated when they clotted, collapsed or died.

You anti-vax whores keep virally reposting video of Referee Bert Smith collapsing from clots during live game on the NCAA court a week before he ever took his first jab.

Oh, just fuck off. You're the braindead fool that believes what MSM shoves in your face. Show me peer-reviewed medical documents that prove what bullshit you claim occurs. It is the fucking vaccinated who are having the adverse effects and dying. Read the fucking Pfizer document, you might learn something. The list 9 fucking pages worth of adverse event types. Once you've been better educated, well talk more. At this stage, you're just another advocate for the horseshit covid injections.
BTW, show which posts of mine and how many times did I post your bullshit accusations? "
Referee Bert Smith collapsing from clots during live game
You're full of shit!

Someone like you wouldn't find it strange to find different members posting different events of similar circumstances. Oh, that's right, that's your denialism kicking in.

Last edited:
KissMy
I know your lazy ass won't do it, so I'll do it for you and rub your face in it.

Well, look what we have here.

Referee Voices: Bert Smith​

Referee Voices: Bert Smith - Referee.com

"Then, about five minutes into the game, as Smith describes it, “I get to the lead, and I go ‘Man, I’m gassed. What is going on?’ It’s the last thing I remember.” Smith collapsed to the floor. After coming to and having discussions with trainers and doctors, Smith was taken off the floor on a stretcher and underwent extensive testing in the locker room. Immediate results did not show anything out of the ordinary. After regrouping at the hotel and multiple visits from fellow officiating colleagues, Smith set out for the hospital. Two hours and a battery of tests later, doctors had an answer for Smith’s collapse – a pulmonary embolism, more commonly known as blood clot in the lungs."

From page 36 of the Pfizer document, page 6 in the list of the adverse events.

5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021
Pulmonary amyloidosis;Pulmonary artery thrombosis; Pulmonary
embolism
;Pulmonary fibrosis;Pulmonary haemorrhage;Pulmonary microemboli;Pulmonary
oil microembolism;Pulmonary renal syndrome;Pulmonary sarcoidosis;Pulmonary
sepsis;Pulmonary thrombosis;Pulmonary tumour thrombotic microangiopathy;Pulmonary
vasculitis;Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease;Pulmonary venous thrombosis;Pyoderma
gangrenosum;Pyostomatitis vegetans;Pyrexia;Quarantine;Radiation leukopenia;Radiculitis
Page 36
090177e196ea1800\Approved\Approved On: 30-Apr-2021 09:26 (GMT)FDA-CBER-2021-5683-0000089

NO FUCKING CORRELATION HERE, IS THERE?

KissMy
I know your lazy ass won't do it, so I'll do it for you and rub your face in it.

Well, look what we have here.

Referee Voices: Bert Smith​

Referee Voices: Bert Smith - Referee.com

"Then, about five minutes into the game, as Smith describes it, “I get to the lead, and I go ‘Man, I’m gassed. What is going on?’ It’s the last thing I remember.” Smith collapsed to the floor. After coming to and having discussions with trainers and doctors, Smith was taken off the floor on a stretcher and underwent extensive testing in the locker room. Immediate results did not show anything out of the ordinary. After regrouping at the hotel and multiple visits from fellow officiating colleagues, Smith set out for the hospital. Two hours and a battery of tests later, doctors had an answer for Smith’s collapse – a pulmonary embolism, more commonly known as blood clot in the lungs."

From page 36 of the Pfizer document, page 6 in the list of the adverse events.

5.3.6 CUMULATIVE ANALYSIS OF POST-AUTHORIZATION ADVERSE EVENT REPORTS OF PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) RECEIVED THROUGH 28-FEB-2021
Pulmonary amyloidosis;Pulmonary artery thrombosis; Pulmonary
embolism
;Pulmonary fibrosis;Pulmonary haemorrhage;Pulmonary microemboli;Pulmonary
oil microembolism;Pulmonary renal syndrome;Pulmonary sarcoidosis;Pulmonary
sepsis;Pulmonary thrombosis;Pulmonary tumour thrombotic microangiopathy;Pulmonary
vasculitis;Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease;Pulmonary venous thrombosis;Pyoderma
gangrenosum;Pyostomatitis vegetans;Pyrexia;Quarantine;Radiation leukopenia;Radiculitis
Page 36
090177e196ea1800\Approved\Approved On: 30-Apr-2021 09:26 (GMT)FDA-CBER-2021-5683-0000089

NO FUCKING CORRELATION HERE, IS THERE?
You are too stupid to realize how every time you post you prove my point & prove how stupid you are. I told you Bert Smith had a clot that caused his pulmonary embolism, but he was not vaccinated until a week after the clot nearly killed him!!!!

Clots & other major health events happen all the time without vaccine, same as nearly all the Pfizer VARES "adverse events" you idiots virally post everywhere like it means something.

Fact is vaccines dropped the covid the death rate back to normal, fertility & birth rates increased.

You also proved your stupidity posting video proving Trump printing money caused massive inflation. Because as the video claims, inflation is always a monetary phenomenon caused by government money printing.

Trump like all Republicans always cause inflation with their unsustainable print & spend disasters causing recessions every time they hold office. Taxes cause deflation & sustainable economic job growth.

Last edited:
You are too stupid to realize how every time you post you prove my point & prove how stupid you are. I told you Bert Smith had a clot that caused his pulmonary embolism, but he was not vaccinated until a week after the clot nearly killed him!!!!

Clots & other major health events happen all the time without vaccine, same as nearly all the Pfizer VARES "adverse events" you idiots virally post everywhere like it means something.

Fact is vaccines dropped the covid the death rate back to normal, fertility & birth rates increased.

You also proved your stupidity posting video proving Trump printing money caused massive inflation. Because inflation is always a monetary phenomenon caused by government money printing.
Where's the published PCR result for SARS2 before the "vaccination" occurred in this case? What are the origins of SARS2 so that we can be more educated about the sequelae (the "vaccination")? After all, the real virus also causes thrombotic symptoms in the host.

Where's the published PCR result for SARS2 before the "vaccination" occurred in this case? What are the origins of SARS2 so that we can be more educated about the sequelae (the "vaccination")? After all, the real virus also causes thrombotic symptoms in the host.
Doesn't matter, because this thread & the anti-vaxers claim the virus is safer than the vaccine.

The fact is 10 times more un-vaccinated died. Repubtards just lost a major election because their believers were unvaccinated, allowing covid to kill multiple times more of them.

You also proved your stupidity posting video proving Trump printing money caused massive inflation. Because as the video claims, inflation is always a monetary phenomenon caused by government money printing.

Trump like all Republicans always cause inflation with their unsustainable print & spend disasters causing recessions every time they hold office. Taxes cause deflation & sustainable economic job growth.
As I said, find me "PEER-REVIEWED MEDICAL DOCUMENTS" that prove your claim. You're so full of shit if you can't back your claim as I have. Otherwise, shut the fuck up!
Just face it, your church is denialism, mixed with some lunacy.

Forum List

Back