Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
And it's highly likely that nobody will ever be held accountable. not even (so called)Dr fauci .

Around 403 doctors, scientists, and professionals from more than 34 countries declared that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths following the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to James Roguski Substack.

“We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to the news release. “To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.”

Unknown causes. They know damn well the causes. Embalmers report yuge clots, not blood. A young athlete had 6 feet of clot material taken out of his leg. He's on meds to prevent a recurrence. I don't know that that will help. He won't play sport anytime soon, if ever.

This is evil what Fauci and our gov't did to us. To the world. There must be payment.

Don't speak ill of the clot shots or you'll make another govt list

1662832807696.png

Look at the obits in your local paper...half the deaths are ages 15-45.

Student athletes seem to be dying at the fastest pace.

And in every news article you'll see the line "doctors are baffled".
Let's face it, the media and the Democrat party - but I repeat myself - have stirred so much division and hate through a kind of neo-tribalism that we now live in a post factual, post reality world. People have squared off across a chasm and they are unwilling to even try to see the "other side". I think it's so well ingrained at this point that these deaths could begin to skyrocket, all with common symptoms or pathology and those who pushed the vax and those who got all self-righteous about taking it and demanding everyone else take it too, could begin to see family members dropping dead and they'd STILL REFUSE TO BELIEVE that they even might be wrong. Madness.

The current data from the UK, Canada, and Israel irrefutably demonstrate that 9/10 deaths are now exclusively within the double or triple jabbed, the virus is proving all but harmless in the unvaxxed! But that is not the totality of things, insurance industry actuaries claim that approximately 3-million American men, women, and children are dead due to the jabs alone!!! the cdc effectively covers up most deaths by simply refusing to acknowledge any of such after 14 days, when in fact the majority of the deaths seem to be occurring in the "months following submission to the murderous jabs!"

Last edited:
I sincerely hope, that none of the deaths and chronic diseases, that I have heard of, being caused in the last few years, to members of this forum, have been caused by these jabs.

:sigh2:

And it's highly likely that nobody will ever be held accountable. not even (so called)Dr fauci .

Around 403 doctors, scientists, and professionals from more than 34 countries declared that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths following the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to James Roguski Substack.

“We are currently witnessing an excess in mortality in those countries where the majority of the population has received the so-called “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to the news release. “To date, this excess mortality has neither been sufficiently investigated nor studied by national and international health institutions.”
Yeah, people are dying of COVID and all the other illness that we have.

Is this a idiot thread again.

Absolutely no doubt now they cause clots in people including those already on blood thinners
We were Guinea pigs and those who refused deserve Medals of Honor

I have suffered muscle and joint pain all over since being vaccinated. I have never suffered such in my life. :(

At least I'm not dead...yet. :omg:

I have suffered muscle and joint pain all over since being vaccinated. I have never suffered such in my life. :(

At least I'm not dead...yet. :omg:
Many people have suffered adverse effects from this vaccine despite claims to the contrary from the CDC and the Biden administration.

Absolutely no doubt now they cause clots in people including those already on blood thinners
We were Guinea pigs and those who refused deserve Medals of Honor
I never got the vaccine and only had a mild case of Covid.

Bias much? I stopped reading at ‘so-called’.

Many people have suffered adverse effects from this vaccine despite claims to the contrary from the CDC and the Biden administration.
That’s what happens when there are no trials nor studies and in the hysterical rush to hamper Trump The People were ordered to be lab rats.

Since when is 82 degrees high heat?

Forum List

Back