Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

Facts:
  • US Birth & Fertility Rates Increased since US Vaccinations.
  • US Weekly Deaths from all causes have Dropped from Covid driven ~90K back down to normal ~60k since vaccinations.
  • 10 times more un-vaccinated in US died of Covid.
  • Constantly posting a few words from a few eccentric people don't dictate US policy or facts on the ground.
  • You can't refute these facts. You only attempt to obfuscate by cherry picking fake news from foreign sources.

Facts:
  • US Birth & Fertility Rates Increased since US Vaccinations. :auiqs.jpg:
  • US Weekly Deaths from all causes have Dropped from Covid driven ~90K back down to normal ~60k since vaccinations. :auiqs.jpg:
  • 10 times more un-vaccinated in US died of Covid. :auiqs.jpg:
  • Constantly posting a few words from a few eccentric people don't dictate US policy or facts on the ground. :auiqs.jpg:
  • You can't refute these facts. You only attempt to obfuscate by cherry picking fake news from foreign sources. :auiqs.jpg:
Only those deeply embedded in denial would state what you have. To keep your dream alive and not have anyone burst your paradigm bubble

I wonder why India wants Bill Gates charged with multiple murders and sentenced to death.
I wonder why someone would go to so much trouble to place the court-ordered released FDA/Pfizer documents online?

Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency Documents

Posting a few words is all I need. I don't need to prattle on. However, there are some that say nothing at all. Anyone, you know come to mind?

10 times more un-vaccinated in US died of Covid.
If this is the case, why is such high demand for UN-VAXXED blood? So if they're all dying, why the need? You're being fooled by your own hypocrisy.
Demand for Unvaccinated Blood Soaring
You only attempt to obfuscate by cherry picking fake news from foreign sources.
So, I am not an American, I can retrieve my information from any country that reports on a covid related issue. It's not about cherry-picking, it's about choosing info/material pertinent to the present argument. Don't know how a debate/argument works?

Trump: 'I'm the king of debt' I will bankrupt the country.

Isn't that what the current administration is doing? Hmm, the owner of this sig is bonkers.
You wouldn't know a fact when it smacks you upside your head. You believe in what politicians, religions, media from your tribe tell you.

Fact: Trump administration printed 5 times more US dollars as all presidents in history COMBINED!!! Biden admin is cutting the debt money supply.

fredgraph.png

Stock prices exploded from the massive money printing, even as production fell. Due to the masses hiding out at home instead of spending, it took 2 years for for Trump's massive 5X money printing inflation to cause massive price inflation, but it surely did exactly that.

Last edited:
You wouldn't know a fact when it smacks you upside your head. You believe in what politicians, religions, media from your tribe tell you.

Fact: Trump administration printed 5 times more US dollars as all presidents in history COMBINED!!! Biden admin is cutting the debt money supply.

fredgraph.png

Stock prices exploded from the massive money printing, even as production fell. Due to the masses hiding out at home instead of spending, it took 2 years for for Trump's massive 5X money printing inflation to cause massive price inflation, but it surely did exactly that.
You can only blame and point the finger at the current administration for the shitshow that is currently playing. You sure get your info from dodgy sources. Who has been printing money to send to Ukraine, instead of sorting out the US issues? Don't blame Trump, he wasn't in office during the current events between Russia & Ukraine/NATO.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm signed up on odysee… mainly because all the interesting content creators who were deleted from YouTube are over there. But yeah, it is very annoying that odysee videos still can't be embedded.
It might be just a techie thing. All those videos are crypto technology I believe, they aren't hosted on a single server, but I believe they are peer-to-peer network based distributed.

This post might interest you, it links to some of the more important threads on the forum, IMO.

It would be nice to find a way to run entire websites that way? I Dunno.
It seems security would be a problem though, if anyone can write and add to such a system. This is not my wheel house, so I cannot say.

Anti-vaxxers lie to you about Damar Hamlin like they did with NCAA referee collapse videos.

NCAA referee Bert Smith who collapsed during game on video said "I don’t appreciate people saying things about me that are not true. I’m not against vaccinating. I feel everybody has to make their own choice, but I’m a firm believer in having an additional layer of protection. My first vaccine was April 6, second May 4, booster on Dec. 23. I went down on March 30."

How could his collapse on March 30 have been caused by a vaccine he didn’t take until a week later?

"First of all," Smith says again, "I don’t like misinformation being out there. That’s No. 1. No. 2, as you know, my fall had nothing to do with a vaccination. And No. 3, I didn’t get vaccinated until after the season concluded, so for someone to think that there was any connection between the two, That’s totally false."

Last edited:
I’m not against vaccinating. I feel everybody has to make their own choice, but I’m a firm believer in having an additional layer of protection.
Yeah, everyone is able to make their own choice. When fearmongering campaigns and mandates are imposed on you to take an untested junk [on humans], is rushed through via the "emergency" route.

Smith is an idiot. If he got assaulted by an ex-con, he'd still advocate for early-release programs for violent criminals. I bet his handlers said, "say something nice about the covid jabs, or you won't be sponsored anymore."

ATHLETES DROPPING DEAD on the Field after Jab

There has been talk of this. Now i pick this up today.

remember. Your government globalists did this to you.
Mercola's on it. For the last few days, Jikky has been on the cancer links and importantly, the microRNA links. What are the amino acid sequences in the "vaccine" that are being force-produced inside the prisoner's cells as if they were license plates? The world needs to know what these sequences are. DeSantis 2024.

This should be shared. The Supplementary Material section of this report does not publish the spike sequence, which is apparently the same as the SARS2 viral spike, even though the supplement is very informative. There is clearly a toxicity in the spike.

Flutrackers 5 Jan 2023 4:53AM, Circulating Spike Myocarditis

Forum List

Back