What are Nanoparticles? Is Nanotech Used In COVID-19 Vaccines?

Dave McCarty just died of a heart attack. They are calling it a "cardiac event" former professional baseball player died at age 54.

Fox News Flash top sports headlines for April 20

Soooo scary all these deaths piling up at one time just like Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche said in April 2024 the covid vaccine deaths would start doing. He is an extremly credible doctor.

Last edited:
There is no way to get all of those rubbery structures out of their bodies that the mRNA protein causes to form like; long rubbery whitish objects.

Die-off continues.... just as Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche warned us in April 2024 would start happening. His timing has been spot-on.
Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche rarely ever says anything, but when he puts out the timing in April 2024 of covid vaccine deaths beginning... for the covid vaccine shots administered years ago, people should listen to him.

1. Kevin Brock, Former FBI Assistant; age 69 died of cancer in April 2024.
2. Dave McCarthy, Nets Baseball player; age 54 died of cardiac arrest in April 2024.
2. Mandisa, Grammy winning gospel singer; age 47 died suddenly in April 2024.
3. Stephanie Sparks; Gold Player/Announcer age 50; died suddenly in April 20204.

Stephanie Sparks, longtime host of Golf Channel's reality series 'Big Break,' dies at 50​

Beth Ann Nichols
Sat, Apr 20, 2024, 4:38 PM CDT

Sparks was an All-American collegiate golfer at Duke.

Last edited:
Gee. Two initial doses and several updates and I feel fine. I think I'll linger around, feeling fine and continuing to have a good time, knowing you are out there to spread the alarm, looking out for my health. Good luck with your healthcare and vaccine cause concerns.

The 2nd Moderna shot nearly killed me.
After 12 hours, suddenly I felt ice cold, especially fingers and toes.
I started shivering so bad I could not stand up.
Then I was throwing up worse than ever in my life, every 4 hours for at least a day.
I was in bed for a week, and with a headache and weakness for months.

But more important is I did not have covid until AFTER the mRNA shots.
So clearly it does not work at all as a vaccine.

Nor could it possibly work.
Corona viruses have spike proteins because they are mimicking out own exosomes, which use a spike protein to insert into an ACE2 receptor in our cells, to get let in.
Since our own exosomes use spike proteins, then our immune system can never use spike proteins as the epitope to identify a pathogen.

This is alarming because even I thought the "sudden deaths" from the covid vaccine had come to an end, but we see that they are now occurring again. As if something in a device is causing it... or the rubbery structures formed by the spike protein shut off the lungs.

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche rarely ever says anything, but when he puts out the timing in April 2024 of covid vaccine deaths beginning... for the covid vaccine shots administered years ago, people should listen to him.

Last edited:
Then I was throwing up worse than ever in my life, every 4 hours for at least a day.

Corona viruses have spike proteins because they are mimicking out own exosomes, which use a spike protein to insert into an ACE2 receptor in our cells, to get let in.
Since our own exosomes use spike proteins, then our immune system can never use spike proteins as the epitope to identify a pathogen.
Thank you very much for posting your true information. It will be very helpful to others. What stood out for me is when you said you did not have covid at all until after you got the mRNA shots. It's as if the shots give people covid and then the covid just mutates (makes more covid) in their bodies.

Sorry to hear that the covid vaccine caused you so much pain and discomfort, but we do have to tell others alive today the truth about everything and thank you for doing just that. There may be more vaccines down the pipeline being forced on others. I had some relatives get the first dose and it caused them so much pain they never went back to get the second one.

I kept telling people that it's abnormal to ever have to take two vaccines of anything, but they would not listen to me in 2021. Even the flu shot was always one shot. Praise God today that people are now waking up to how they were lied to. I urge everyone to pray- pray to God about everything. Trust God. Stay with God.

Gee. Two initial doses and several updates and I feel fine. I think I'll linger around, feeling fine and continuing to have a good time, knowing you are out there to spread the alarm, looking out for my health. Good luck with your healthcare and vaccine cause concerns.

What an earth has your type of response got to do with the scientific process or the correct use and interpretation of results?

Tantamount to deliberate Fake News .
Certainly utterly irrelevant .

Applies equally to Horsey Horse , previous post .

Correlation is indisputably causation after you successfully apply the Bradford Hill criteria .

If I were you, with your system, I would not take any more Covid shots.
I have had nothing but the Moderna shots, and with no ill effects, but that is me. I have mentioned my Zantac story. I recommend, you not foolish take the Covid shots again, to find out whether is was a fluke. Your system does not appear to work well with it. Millions do, but like me and the otherwise innocuous Zantac that works without problem for many (except me) you should think twice before trying the Covid shot again.

I have had Covid. You have had Covid. While your experience may be among the exceptions, as it appears to have help many, probably majority, you should listen to your body, but at the same time realize, you are probably part of the exception, not the rule. As I said, we've both had Covid and survived Covid, where it killed others. With a reaction like yours, I would take my chances with the Covid.

What an earth has your type of response got to do with the scientific process or the correct use and interpretation of results?

Correlation is indisputably causation after you successfully apply the Bradford Hill criteria .
What does it have to do with interpretation of results? Everything on an individual basis. I'm good and will take my chances. You should adjust your lifestyle to what you perceive as your individual vulnerabilities, feeling good about the scientific implications for the masses.

Yet you have offered nothing that is certainly, utterly relevant in evidence to the discussion,

Die offs list continues...

5. Dickey Betts, who died Thursday at age 80, really was born a ramblin’ man.
he wrote ramblin' man and got into the Hall of Fame.

He had been battling cancer for more than a year and had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Spero said.

The people that are affected are indeed disturbing, but I am not part of that demographic. It simply does not affect all people that way. I am one of the fortunate. I kind of figure, it has the bad effects on people with known or unknown conditions, defect, allergies or interactions, I simply do not have. I say this with a great deal of experience (time/age wise) as well as having a shot record due to 20+ years military, where they seemed to always want to give me some kind of shot, (some bizarre, not seen in average civilian lifetime) that would curl your hair. I only had one sickening reaction, but even that one was much less than almost everybody else on that transatlantic flight, enabling me to perform duty ready, upon landing, where many others were not. What can I say besides, "The White 6 Machine, ZERO DEFECTS".

You are not me. You do, as you think best, as far as I am concerned. With a little luck, if you are A Positive, maybe I have some blood, plasma, or platelets to help pull you through, as I was a Convalescent Plasma Donor during the epidemic. Now just a monthly platelet and plasma donor. I give it away to Lifeline Blood Services, as I have the time, and always making more.;)

And it's only all about you, you're a narcissist. Too bad if other people die from it, no warnings should be given or truth should be told since you weren't negatively affected by it, and that's all that matters, isn't it? 🤡

You likely missed it, but citizen investigators (not CDC or any other part of the government) have spent 3 years or more correlating the data found in VAERS with the batch numbers of the toxic serum.

What they discovered is that there is a relationship between adverse events and batch numbers. Simply put, some batches were far more toxic than others. The other factor is individual reactions. Some recipients were more fragile than others.

He doesn't care, he's good and that's all that matters to him.

He'll also defend the government and call you a conspiracy nut for believing any 'foolishness' that the government and their owned 'media' refuses to tell you about themselves. If it doesn't come from the government, then it's simply not true, don't ya know?

That is not surprising, nor unknown to me, especially "the other factor" being "individual reactions.
I have an individual reaction to Zantac. This over-the-counter medication to regulate the production of stomach acids has helped millions of people. It is thoroughly approved and an effective alternative to antacids that neutralize stomach acids. Unfortunately, my body rejects something in that preparation, causing me to break out in hives rapidly, and effecting the beating of my heart, landing me in the emergency room with IV in both arms, one reversing the reaction, while the other trying to keep my heart beating long enough for the full reversal of the effect to take place. Never having had a reaction of this type, and not realizing an over-the-counter medication could have this kind of affect, it took me two trips two the emergency room, the first one a suspicion and foolishly, the second trip confirming it could be nothing else. Millions use it and swear by it and benefit from it. But, for me, it could be deadly if I do not get medical help, beyond my own abilities in time. Solution? Go back to simple, old-fashioned Tums and being careful how much of my wife's delicious chilly, I eat at one time. Go figure...:dunno:

See, an entire paragraph about him... it's me, me, me all the time.

What does it have to do with interpretation of results? Everything on an individual basis. I'm good and will take my chances. You should adjust your lifestyle to what you perceive as your individual vulnerabilities, feeling good about the scientific implications for the masses.

Too bad people weren't allowed to make that decision for themselves 3 years ago, isn't it? You side with the ones that were trying to force it on everyone. You side with information about the shots being suppressed and hidden as 'misinformation'. So cut the bullshit.

You did not have to take the vax.

No one held you down to take the vax.

Business has the right to protect itself.
Many "had to take the vax". About 8000 resigned from US Army and other branches to avoid taking the shot. Several friends who fly for airlines were extorted to take the shot--take it or lose your job. I know a handful of people who had to take it in order to visit their parents in nursing homes. I know several corporate pilots who had to take it in order to continue to fly international flights.

Yes, I know another handful who by hook or by crook acquired shot cards but did not take the shot itself.

Forum List

Back