Is Chicken Noodle Soup a Vaccine?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
About 1 year ago, the CDC changed their own definition. of a "vaccine" & vaccination" since the rona jab didn't meet the previous terminology criteria.
It used to be something that gave immunity.
Now, it is considered a preparation that stimulates an immune response, a much broader & more ambiguous definition.

Chicken noodle soup is generally prepared with water, noodles, vegetables, chicken & assorted spices. There is much real world evidence that consuming this preparation can make people feel better & help the body heal from various illnesses & infections.
It has been a remedy for many years & it stimulates the body to produce an immune response.

There is more real world evidence of the efficacy of chicken noodle soup than there is that regular masks can stop an airborne virus.

I say chicken noodle soup completely counts under the new rules.
As does Vitamin D, HCQ, Ivermectin & anything that helps you fight off an illness.
Prove me wrong

The prior CDC Definitions of Vaccine and Vaccination (August 26, 2021):

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.
Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

The CDC Definitions of Vaccine and Vaccination since September 1, 2021:

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.
Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

Not a vaccine but certainly a treatment.
Why is it not a "vaccine" under the new definition if it makes you feel better?
Do you think it's the chicken in there fighting off the disease?
It's obviously making your own immune system step up it's game.
It is "a preparation that is used to stimulate the bodies immune response to disease".

They changed the definition & now just about anything that makes you feel better qualifies.

About 1 year ago, the CDC changed their own definition. of a "vaccine" & vaccination" since the rona jab didn't meet the previous terminology criteria.
Now, it is considered a preparation that stimulates an immune response, a much broader & more ambiguous definition.

Chicken noodle soup is generally prepared with water, noodles, vegetables, chicken & assorted spices. There is much real world evidence that consuming this preparation can make people feel better & help the body heal from various illnesses & infections.
It has been a remedy for many years & it stimulates the body to produce an immune response.

There is more real world evidence of the efficacy of chicken noodle soup than there is that regular masks can stop an airborne virus.

As does Vitamin D, HCQ, Ivermectin & anything that helps you fight off an illness.
Prove me wrong

In my latest personal learning pursuit, learning to speak and understand Mandarin, I learned that the Chinese wholeheartedly believe that hot water, be it in the form of tea, soup or what have you is a cure all.

In pinyin they basically have a saying whenever someone complains about an ailment, probably something to the effect "hē rè shuǐ" (drink hot water). So you tell a guy "my back, head, stomach, ____, hurts", "hē rè shuǐ"

They are a 5000 year old civilization so these are old-school remedies, hah, but it clearly has some merit. It's why grandma would promote the chicken noodle soup remedy, it went beyond an old wives tale.

So, hey, chicken noodle soup probably isn't the worst option. It certainly isn't the best either, especially if you are looking to knock out covid.

In my latest personal learning pursuit, learning to speak and understand Mandarin, I learned that the Chinese wholeheartedly believe that hot water, be it in the form of tea, soup or what have you is a cure all.

In pinyin they basically have a saying whenever someone complains about an ailment, probably something to the effect "hē rè shuǐ" (drink hot water). So you tell a guy "my back, head, stomach, ____, hurts", "hē rè shuǐ"

They are a 5000 year old civilization so these are old-school remedies, hah, but it clearly has some merit. It's why grandma would promote the chicken noodle soup remedy, it went beyond an old wives tale.

So, hey, chicken noodle soup probably isn't the worst option. It certainly isn't the best either, especially if you are looking to knock out covid.
It could be that hot water, or simply the heat itself, triggers an immune system response.
Hot water would technically be a preparation made of water & heat.
That would qualify it as a "vaccine" according to the CDC's updated guidelines.

I guess my point is, it I ever HAD to provide a proof of vaccination for any reason, I would show them an empty chicken noodle soup can & then politely invite them to go have sex with them selves.
If they kept pressing I would get much less polite

Prove me wrong

I think Chicken Noodle Soup meets the same rigorous criterion as the Covid vaccines. You could even define the noodles as Spike proteins since they have some protein and they are sort of spiky.

You're welcome!

6a00d83453b9ca69e20115721bdb03970b-320wi.jpg

Prove me wrong

.....and it has the bonus of NOT hijacking your cells with cancer causing spike proteins. Imagine that!

Yes, this information is also being used by many Westerners who have something hot to drink before ingesting anything else upon rising. Some also argue that drinking something cold upon waking instantly slows down the kidneys and not good for digestion. Normal sleep hours are used as a natural way of fasting, average 6-10 hours so it’s even more important (particularly for longer sleepers) to make healthy dietary choices first thing upon waking. Interesting info really. Currently, I have coffee, an apple, and blueberries following my nightly fast:)

A vaccine needs to be injected, intramuscularly or intravenously. Usually intramuscularly.

'Poisoned soup' kills 2 children, hospitalises 5 others in the Eastern Cape

Maybe the soup contained mRNA technology.
Maybe you should read the definition again.
It specifically says a vaccine can be taken orally.

There is nothing in the new definition that would disqualify chicken soup

Vaccine: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.
Vaccination: The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

I haven't caught covid but I did catch this seasons cold and it was a bad one... I must have had gallons of chicken soup and barrels of orange juice but I couldn't shake the cold... two weeks later I'm still congested....

Forum List

Back