Immunological Implications Of Cytotoxic T-Cells From Covid Vaccines

crossbody

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2024
Former Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation scientist and vaccine expert Dr.Geert Vanden Bossch is speaking out in 2024 and sounding his horn louder than ever about what is about to take place. He is timing the CTL's (cytotoxic T cells) effect on those vaccinated with spike protein (poison). Before the vaccines were unleashed Bossche spoke out vigorously against anyone getting those vaccines. He used to work for, and with, Bill and Melinda Gates. They keep labeling his warnings, "misinformation" In the Holy Bible the people called Noah's warnings, misinformation as well.

In late 2020 several doctors began noting that the covid vaccine will turn the body into VAIDS (vaccine AIDS) All of them said 3-5 years after a covid vaccination is when this first stage of carnage would begin. Social media at the time banned them, from one site after another for telling the truth. At the time, democrats would have done anything Biden told them to do that was harmful and deadly because they were overjoyed in a new love affair with him-they looked to him some sort of god. Others were threatened; get the vaccine or lose your job.
Former Bill Gates vaccine scientist predicts sharp population decline: “up to 30-40% in highly vaccinated countries” – NaturalNews.com

Most of the two-part vaccinations took place in 2021. We are now at the 3-year mark of the covid vaccine incubating in people's bodies. Initially people got injected with spike protein. As it has mutated over some years in the body an enhanced activity of CTL's (cytotoxic T cells) is causing a new type of mutation to now be detected in the body of vaccinated individuals. "CTL activity is responsible for the decline of T cells that in fact boost the neutralizing antibodies that prevent virulence" Meaning those who are vaccinated have an enhanced level of cytotoxic T cells, and this enhanced level of CTL's prevent their bodies from fighting off the severity of harmfulness of a disease or poison. Over time the vaccine turns their bodies into VAIDS. I hear many vaccinated people brag an say, "I got the vaccine and nothing happen to me." It is an overall, slow kill.

Initial Phase:
COVID injection, unleashing a global extinction-level event, or ELE, that is still in the process of manifesting illnesses and deaths. Covid injection centers around cases in which recipients got sick or died shortly after getting jabbed.

Phase One:
Bossche is speaking out now about those whose immune systems have had time over the past several years to systematically degrade, which in time will manifest in a very noticeable and widespread way. Bossche’s exact and harrowing words about what he expects to arrive any day now. Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) and other modes of destruction have been slowly working inside the bodies of those who participated in Operation Warp Speed, including those who claim to be “just fine” following their shots.

Hyper-Acute Phase:
“It will end with a hyper-acute phase, a huge, huge wave,” is how Bossche describes what the finale to all this will look like. “I’ve been studying this now for four years. I know what I’m talking about.” A massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death.

Former Bill Gates' Vaccine Scientist Forecast | Armstrong Economics

^^^ misinformation.

But that you never use the product may be best for you.

Most of the two-part vaccinations took place in 2021. We are now at the 3-year mark of the covid vaccine incubating in people's bodies. Initially people got injected with spike protein. As it has mutated over some years in the body an enhanced activity of CTL's (cytotoxic T cells) is causing a new type of mutation to now be detected in the body of vaccinated individuals. "CTL activity is responsible for the decline of T cells that in fact boost the neutralizing antibodies that prevent virulence" Meaning those who are vaccinated have an enhanced level of cytotoxic T cells, and this enhanced level of CTL's prevent their bodies from fighting off the severity of harmfulness of a disease or poison. Over time the vaccine turns their bodies into VAIDS. I hear many vaccinated people brag an say, "I got the vaccine and nothing happen to me." It is an overall, slow kill.

Initial Phase:
COVID injection, unleashing a global extinction-level event, or ELE, that is still in the process of manifesting illnesses and deaths. Covid injection centers around cases in which recipients got sick or died shortly after getting jabbed.

Phase One:
Bossche is speaking out now about those whose immune systems have had time over the past several years to systematically degrade, which in time will manifest in a very noticeable and widespread way. Bossche’s exact and harrowing words about what he expects to arrive any day now. Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) and other modes of destruction have been slowly working inside the bodies of those who participated in Operation Warp Speed, including those who claim to be “just fine” following their shots.

Hyper-Acute Phase:
“It will end with a hyper-acute phase, a huge, huge wave,” is how Bossche describes what the finale to all this will look like. “I’ve been studying this now for four years. I know what I’m talking about.” A massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death.

He has been studying this for 4 years now. And, if the ELE event is to take place during the 5 year mark, would there not be some indication of this now? Is there more illness and cancer now as a way to see if this is true?

Initial Phase:

Phase One:

Hyper-Acute Phase:

That's disinformation.

The fact of the matter is that there was a joint U.S./Chinese bioweapons program at Fort Detrick. They spliced part of the HIV virus onto horseshoe bat respiratory virus to gain the function of being able to infect the human respiratory tract. Then that project was moved to Wuhan.

If we start seeing AIDS symptoms in a huge proportion of the population, it's not from the vaccine, it from the virus, moron.

Last edited:
That's disinformation.

The fact of the matter is that there was a joint U.S./Chinese bioweapons program at Fort Detrick. The The spliced part of the HIV virus onto horseshoe bat respiratory virus to gain the function of being able to infect the human respiratory tract. Then that project was moved to Wuhan.

If we start seeing AIDS symptoms in a huge proportion of the population, it's not from the vaccine, it from the virus, moron.
However, that's not what they are claiming. They are saying the vaccines cause the body to lower its immune system that looks like what the HIV virus did. They aren't saying it's the same thing. So, who is the moron now?

However, that's not what they are claiming. They are saying the vaccines cause the body to lower its immune system that looks like what the HIV virus did. They aren't saying it's the same thing. So, who is the moron now?
You are because you actually believed the ridiculous disinformation in the OP.

You are because you actually believed the ridiculous disinformation in the OP.
Your explanation was not a repudiation for their findings. Yours was an entirely different topic. You can’t see that? You are talking about the virus and how it came into being. They are talking purely the effects of the vaccine and it the virus at all. Tell me you can grasp this?

As simple as that!:dunno:

1712712791478.png

Your explanation was not a repudiation for their findings. Yours was an entirely different topic. You can’t see that? You are talking about the virus and how it came into being. They are talking purely the effects of the vaccine and it the virus at all. Tell me you can grasp this?
You don't seem to comprehend what the word "disinformation" means, moron.

You don't seem to comprehend what the word "disinformation" means, moron.
You can’t claim disinformation when you aren’t giving information on the topic. The topic is only about the vaccines affects on our body. This has nothing to do with how and where the virus was made. That makes you the moron.

You can’t claim disinformation when you aren’t giving information on the topic. The topic is only about the vaccines affects on our body. This has nothing to do with how and where the virus was made. That makes you the moron.
You have a very low IQ and therefore you are easily brainwashed by fake news, you fucking moron.

The first paragraph in your link is proof that the article is fake news, moron.

You have a very low IQ and therefore you are easily brainwashed by fake news, you fucking moron.

The first paragraph in your link is proof that the article is fake news, moron.
Again, you have no IQ trying to explain something about a vaccine with home the virus came into being. What is wrong with you?

Now days people are being told they have a mass on their liver, or a mass on their kidneys. Mostly all of it is due to their loss of T-cells - cytotoxic cells either lowering slowly or being destroyed.

The vaccinated still can not accept it was NOT safe and effective.

View attachment 936297
I never get into it with covid vaccinated people because I feel sorry for them. I know that they fell for a horrible scheme (a trick) that left them with something in their bodies they can never remove. When they get angry and do the name-calling I just say, "blessings".

Forum List

Back