Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

Thai Princess infected with mycoplasma, we've already mentioned Montagnier for that.

Montagnier's book makes the connection to the first human who sequenced SARS2, Yong-Zhen Zhang. Zhang is part of the Chinese deep-state/CDC that knows the origin of the virus. Zhang has been involved in HPV surveillance of Chinese females for HPV, and HPV vaccine links back to what RFK Jr. has to say about it in The Real Anthony Fauci.

Around 403 doctors, scientists, and professionals from more than 34 countries declared that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths following the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to James Roguski, who is some rando who has a substack account.

Around 403 doctors, scientists, and professionals from more than 34 countries declared that there is an international medical crisis due to the diseases and deaths following the administration of products known as “COVID-19 vaccines,” according to James Roguski, who is some rando who has a substack account.
You should visit around. We suggest Twitter.

They aren't letting up
CDC pedophiles know that the kids are not experienced enough and the parents have still not learned the difference between mRNA therapy and a vaccine. Unlike traditional vaccine, mRNA therapy is like you always knew that you would see the pimp again (James Taylor, Fire and Rain).

USMB search 'cjd' will retrieve post #192,146 for Cheryl Cohen.
Oh shit. I had not heard that the jabs were causing folding proteins.

Now we are all screwed, if this is indeed true.

I really hope it isn't. . . . :sigh2:

Oh shit. I had not heard that the jabs were causing folding proteins.

Now we are all screwed, if this is indeed true.

I really hope it isn't. . . . :sigh2:

The CDC is now molesting the children and parents with an mRNA injection, though we who stop from taking it now can claim the possibility of the mRNA gradually dwindling down to no circulating mRNA, which Dr. Malone says stays in the lymph nodes for 60 days. There is also the possibility of "detoxing" of this mRNA, even though the medical mafia took away the prophylaxis for it: hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and ivermectin.

We strongly urge the boycott of CDC pedophiles, while others such as Badger2 point to chemistry that (physically attaches [italics]) to the Pimp's mRNA and makes it go away.

An early entry for three suspect Parkinson's amino acids of the mRNA, RGD, was mentioned on 2 Nov 2022:

Post #4

We will continue to crucify the arrogant pimps of The Elf's medical mafia as well as the CDC pedophiles, with information anarchy.

@breakfast_dogs (Twitter), spike analysis is now underway. Aligning with BD's virus, HKU1, here we show physical attachment of HKU1 proteases with the chemistry of plants:

HKU1 / NSP3
'....Fig. 7 A natural product chalcone, compound 6 from Angelica keiski, inhibits SARS-CoV Mpro and PL2pro in vitro....'

Effeminates of the CDC may argue that because it's in vitro, it can't possibly apply to in vivo. Right away some of us then may want to swiftly and strongly slap them across their arrogant faces, just on general principles. So let's do that to the extent that we can do that.

The report above invokes inhibitory action by a plant compound against SARS1 main protease. Since SARS2 main protease is similar enough that the cmpd from Angelica would also work "in vitro," we next challenge any reader to confront any other Homo sapiens, including physicians, with the fact that statins can also behave as prophylaxis against this American-assisted communist virus, SARS-CoV-2, either in vitro or in vivo:

As prophylaxis, all statins bind to and inhibit SARS1 & SARS2 Mpro. The geopolitics of a statin are obvious here, and the information anarchy comes within the same year:

Ap 2020 Iran / Rosuvastatin / SARS2 Mpro
Statins and the COVID-19 main protease: in silico evidence on direct interaction - PubMed

Nov 2020 Mexico City / Rosuvastatin / SARS2 Mpro

0564fbd2f788183e6a15ad451fb8738d940e9548589976e6db4a3fb7b224f801.jpg

It's a form of murder-pedophilia: the parents of the Marines are not allowed access to azithromycin so they'll die off. Baric's UNC bat lab is implicated.
Post #1,160

The biggest crime, IMO:

Having to get the vaccine in order to keep your job, get a job, travel, entering the Christmas Market. And a host of other rules and regulations.

NEVER FORGET WHAT THE TYRANTS DID

Governments pushed millions of people worldwide to get vaccinated... The got perfectly healthy young people to take the jab using false arguments. The called the people who refused to comply "anti-social." Many governments introduced COVID passports. These passports made access to parts of society conditional. Those who did not wish to get vaccinated could not visit a restaurant or a gym, all in the name of public health.

This was real institutionalized discrimination.

Vaccine mandates were introduced for certain professions. Many people lost their job, their livelihood, their business, because they stood by their principles.

The government of some countries literally imprisoned people within their own homes.

All of this was based on the idea that vaccination helps prevent the spread of the virus.

This has now proven to be a big lie. There was no scientific basis to say that vaccination would stop the transmission of the virus, and it's one of the biggest scandals of our time.

NEVER FORGET WHAT THE TYRANTS DID

Governments pushed millions of people worldwide to get vaccinated... The got perfectly healthy young people to take the jab using false arguments. The called the people who refused to comply "anti-social." Many governments introduced COVID passports. These passports made access to parts of society conditional. Those who did not wish to get vaccinated could not visit a restaurant or a gym, all in the name of public health.

This was real institutionalized discrimination.

Vaccine mandates were introduced for certain professions. Many people lost their job, their livelihood, their business, because they stood by their principles.

The government of some countries literally imprisoned people within their own homes.

All of this was based on the idea that vaccination helps prevent the spread of the virus.

This has now proven to be a big lie. There was no scientific basis to say that vaccination would stop the transmission of the virus, and it's one of the biggest scandals of our time.

To this day l can only enter the United States with my first two ‘reluctantly’ accepted vaccinations. One of the visits resulted in an American ICU sojourn.

Other places l can go to freely.

The biggest crime, IMO:

Having to get the vaccine in order to keep your job, get a job, travel, entering the Christmas Market. And a host of other rules and regulations.

I can't work any government jobs because of the mandate. Now I am cleaning homes for elderly people at discounts and people living in hoarder homes or people trying to sell a hoarder home needing cleaning. I am in my 50s now and even though it is satisfying it is very hard work I do get physically worn out. I wish I wasn't blackballed over the mandate. I have no insurance either.

Forum List

Back