Covid-19 vaccines are causing excess deaths.

What facts show that human caused AGW isn happening?

Present them
I showed you the Pfizer document, that's enough for your mind to handle for now. Study it, then get back to me.

As for the sudden "spike" in deaths around the world, here is a simple equation.
The WHO declares the covid pandemic over, now that billions have received their shots.
People are still dying when the plandemic is over.
What is causing the sudden "spike" in deaths? What has been introduced to people's bodies and even when the plandemic is
over, can you guess?

COVID SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
To those of you who know young people who've taken the covid shots, I bet they will not able to conceive.
You Lie!

The US birth rate is now the highest in 35 years.
  • The current birth rate for U.S. in 2023 is 12.023 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2022.
  • The birth rate for U.S. in 2022 was 12.012 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2021.
  • The birth rate for U.S. in 2021 was 12.001 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2020.
  • The birth rate for U.S. in 2020 was 11.990 births per 1000 people, a 0.09% increase from 2019.

Look at the obits in your local paper...half the deaths are ages 15-45.

Student athletes seem to be dying at the fastest pace.

And in every news article you'll see the line "doctors are baffled".
The masses of young people died of gunshot wounds. Doctors are only baffled by why we keep allowing them to carry guns.

KissMy
If it's all fake, I dare you to disprove it all.
Everything you post is fake & lies.

Vaccines have dropped weekly US deaths from all causes back to normal.
WeeklyExcessDeaths (6).png

Forum List

Back