Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer Addresses UK Parliament, Says COVID Vaccines "Designed Intentionally to Harm People"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

In 2022 a former chairman of the Council of Europe Health Committee, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, and a former Chief Science Officer (CSO) and Vice President for Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, said there is an unusual pattern in the data from the CDC’s own Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) which suggests that the newly appreciated deadliness and harmfulness of the COVID vaccines is intentional.

In astonishing recent developments, Dr. Yeadon shocked the UK parliament by charging in a speech to that body that the vaccines were designed deliberately to “harm people.” The speech was promptly censored from the official record. Another speech in December before the German Parliament, which Dr. Yeadon had been invited to address, was also promptly censored. (FULL TRANSCRIPT OF YEADON UK PARLIAMENT SPEECH)

In the US, non-COVID excess deaths since the 2021 COVID vaccine roll-out are about 904,000. Worlwide since the roll-out they are around 20 million.

The official posture of the FDA is to ignore any science which runs contrary to its claim that the shots are safe, and to continue to push the public into taking them. In September 2022 the FDA refused to release anonymized autopsy reports requested through a Freedom of Information Act request, for any and all autopsies obtained by the FDA concerning any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System following COVID-19 vaccination.

Dr. Mike Yeadon’s Address To UK Parliament 4th December 2023 (view at Rumble) (TRANSCRIPT) (RUMBLE BACK-UP)

Soon afterward, in the UK this month, seven UK Ministers of Parliament have demanded data in an Open Letter to the government for vaccines which “will provide definitive insight as to whether or not the covid vaccines are “safe and effective” or not.”

In May 2023 renown pathologist Dr. Arne Burkhardt made a presentation at the EU Parliament in which showed autopsy findings which led him to conclude that the COVID vaccines were responsible for much of the large number of deaths now being witnessed which are over and above historically normal levels of deaths, commonly referred to as “excess deaths.” In the US and globally for 2021, 2022, and 2023, the number of all-cause deaths over and above normal levels is about 20%, the vast majority not from COVID.

Also Read: Prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ) Says COVID Vaccines Are 20 Times More Dangerous Than COVID

Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3,
4, 5.

screenshot-2024-02-14-11.53.19-pm.png

screenshot-2024-02-14-11.53.59-pm.png

Data sources for above charts 1, 2, 3,4. 

Pathologist Dr. Arne Burkhardt

In many countries, uncanny correlations can be seen between rates of vaccination, and rates of excess mortality.

Below: Timeline of excess deaths and COVID vaccination rates in various countries. Source (CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER IMAGE)

hardt, Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. (view at Rumble) (Presentation slides)

A) This isn't Politics.
B) Stop posting bullshit. No one of any thinking mind believes these conspiracy theories anymore....I mean...Rumble??

A) This isn't Politics.

'Course it is.

The Left made everything involving the vaccine politics on purpose to gaslight the free thinking populace.

I guess you're not included in that cohort.

No one of any thinking mind believes these conspiracy theories anymore

I know, right.

As if it was so crazy that the virus was created in a Chinese lab.

Or that masks don't work.

Or that you can still spread COVID if you're "vaxxed".

Glad we at least agree the mainstream media is totally full of shit with their conspiracy theories that many people buy just because they're divulged by men in suits on the Teevee.

You may not be the abject, hopeless dumbshit I initially took you for, JackOff. ;)

In 2022 a former chairman of the Council of Europe Health Committee, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, and a former Chief Science Officer (CSO) and Vice President for Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, said there is an unusual pattern in the data from the CDC’s own Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) which suggests that the newly appreciated deadliness and harmfulness of the COVID vaccines is intentional.

In astonishing recent developments, Dr. Yeadon shocked the UK parliament by charging in a speech to that body that the vaccines were designed deliberately to “harm people.” The speech was promptly censored from the official record. Another speech in December before the German Parliament, which Dr. Yeadon had been invited to address, was also promptly censored. (FULL TRANSCRIPT OF YEADON UK PARLIAMENT SPEECH)

In the US, non-COVID excess deaths since the 2021 COVID vaccine roll-out are about 904,000. Worlwide since the roll-out they are around 20 million.

The official posture of the FDA is to ignore any science which runs contrary to its claim that the shots are safe, and to continue to push the public into taking them. In September 2022 the FDA refused to release anonymized autopsy reports requested through a Freedom of Information Act request, for any and all autopsies obtained by the FDA concerning any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System following COVID-19 vaccination.

Dr. Mike Yeadon’s Address To UK Parliament 4th December 2023 (view at Rumble) (TRANSCRIPT) (RUMBLE BACK-UP)

Soon afterward, in the UK this month, seven UK Ministers of Parliament have demanded data in an Open Letter to the government for vaccines which “will provide definitive insight as to whether or not the covid vaccines are “safe and effective” or not.”

In May 2023 renown pathologist Dr. Arne Burkhardt made a presentation at the EU Parliament in which showed autopsy findings which led him to conclude that the COVID vaccines were responsible for much of the large number of deaths now being witnessed which are over and above historically normal levels of deaths, commonly referred to as “excess deaths.” In the US and globally for 2021, 2022, and 2023, the number of all-cause deaths over and above normal levels is about 20%, the vast majority not from COVID.

Also Read: Prestigious British Medical Journal (BMJ) Says COVID Vaccines Are 20 Times More Dangerous Than COVID

Links to doctors’ calls for halts to mass “vaccinations,” partial list: 1, 2, 3,
4, 5.

screenshot-2024-02-14-11.53.19-pm.png

screenshot-2024-02-14-11.53.59-pm.png

Data sources for above charts 1, 2, 3,4. 

Pathologist Dr. Arne Burkhardt

In many countries, uncanny correlations can be seen between rates of vaccination, and rates of excess mortality.

Below: Timeline of excess deaths and COVID vaccination rates in various countries. Source (CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER IMAGE)

hardt, Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. (view at Rumble) (Presentation slides)

That's awesome.

I think you are a liberal troll trying to kill conservatives by spreading this false propaganda!

That's awesome.

I think you are a liberal troll trying to kill conservatives by spreading this false propaganda!

Please provide us your evidence that this is "false propaganda".

Otherwise, I'm afraid you're the culprit.

'Course it is.

The Left made everything involving the vaccine politics on purpose to gaslight the free thinking populace.

I guess you're not included in that cohort.

I know, right.

As if it was so crazy that the virus was created in a Chinese lab.

Or that masks don't work.

Or that you can still spread COVID if you're "vaxxed".

Glad we at least agree the mainstream media is totally full of shit with their conspiracy theories that many people buy just because they're divulged by men in suits on the Teevee.

You may not be the abject, hopeless dumbshit I initially took you for, JackOff. ;)
Don’t forget Trump’s been taking credit for the rapid development of the vaccine and the mandates that saved thousands of lives. It’s one of the few things he did right and he SHOULD be taking a bow. It’s the one feather in the MAGA cap!

Right, put government dupes and lying politicians in charge of something important. :cuckoo:

Kary Mullis, Inventor of PCR Test - "Anthony Fauci does not mind going on television and lying directly into the camera"​

"In the laboratory, I’m seeing an uptick in cancers that I shouldn’t be seeing, at rates I shouldn’t be seeing, in age groups I shouldn’t be seeing. I’ve talked to colleagues around the world and they’re starting to verify it. But [health authorities] just basically marginalize you and say, ‘Oh, that’s out of the narrative, don’t look at that.’ My point of view is, if we have something novel and new, i.e. these gene injections to stimulate an immune response, we should take this approach as the French legal system… ‘guilty until proven innocent.’ Every adverse reaction, every odd pattern outside the normal after these shots should have triggered a red flag to say, we need to do an autopsy on that death that was proximate to their shot or, gosh, this patient that was healthy and well now is not so healthy and well… we need to investigate is this related to this new experimental modality that we’re putting on to a broad world population."

Right, put government dupes and lying politicians in charge of something important. :cuckoo:

Trump is not blameless but he was getting bad advice from Fauci. He should throw Fauci under the bus before it works its way up to him.

Forum List

Back