"Coal Rollers"

Because you know without a shadow of a doubt that those people are driving those cars for one reason: to be smug pompous assholes who look to matter in the world by showing the public they are more environmentally conscious than you and I.

Yup. When the hybrids were first coming out, the Prius outsold others like the Honda Civic hybrid (even though some of them outperformed the Prius) -- because the Civic hybrid looked just like an ICE Civic. The Prius was distinctively a hybrid, and thus had major smug factor.

Though I wouldn't qualify as a tree hugger, I do have a daughter who has been hospitalized with severe asthma attacks which resulted from air pollution. That's right, air pollution threatens by daughters life.
I so glad you folks are so grown up and think this whole thing is a fucking joke.

Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S.
29 August, 2013
This graphic shows the annual average concentrations of fine particulates from U.S. sources of combustion emissions from (a) electric power generation; (b) industry; (c) commercial and residential sources; (d) road transportation; (e) marine transportation; (f) rail transportation; (g) sum of all combustion sources; (h) all sources.
Researchers from MIT’s Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment have come out with some sobering new data on air pollution’s impact on Americans’ health.
The group tracked ground-level emissions from sources such as industrial smokestacks, vehicle tailpipes, marine and rail operations, and commercial and residential heating throughout the United States, and found that such air pollution causes about 200,000 early deaths each year. Emissions from road transportation are the most significant contributor, causing 53,000 premature deaths, followed closely by power generation, with 52,000.
Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S. | MIT Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment

You know, I think that there is likely a basis for serious lawsuit if someone in the car that gets dusted with this action were to have an asthma attack immediatly following the dusting. The idiot with the 'funny bone' might well find themselves much poorer after their day in court.
But remember, folks -- it's okay when the EPA does it.
A suit filed in federal court charges the Environmental Protection Agency with conducting illegal and potentially lethal experiments on hundreds of financially needy people who were paid $12/hour without even informing them of risks. Based upon thousands of documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, procedures undertaken since 2004 and continuing through the Obama administration exposed subjects at the University of North Carolina’s School of Medicine to very high levels of toxic air pollutants. Many of these subjects were already health-impaired, suffering from asthma, metabolic syndrome, and aging (up to 75 years old).

One of the pollutants was a fine particulate substance known as PM2.5, a major component of diesel exhaust which EPA had determined to be unsafe for inhalation at any level, particularly for health-impaired and elderly populations.​

The faster we can put 20,000,000 out of work the faster we'll clean the air. :thup:

I bet you Libs didn't care getting dirt kicked in your face in kindergarten did you?

Remember- this is a statement, an expression of revolt. Or is such behavior reserved for Liberals? :dunno:

The faster we can put 20,000,000 out of work the faster we'll clean the air. :thup:

I bet you Libs didn't care getting dirt kicked in your face in kindergarten did you?

Remember- this is a statement, an expression of revolt. Or is such behavior reserved for Liberals? :dunno:
Dissent stopped being patriotic in January of 2009.

Now it's treason.

Now it's treason.

I can't even scratch my ass without being labeled a racist or a denier of science and education or a hater of women immigrants the environment blacks hispanics jews midgets conjoined twins can openers and malfunctioning trash compactors.

Now it's treason.

I can't even scratch my ass without being labeled a racist or a denier of science and education or a hater of women immigrants the environment blacks hispanics jews midgets conjoined twins can openers and malfunctioning trash compactors.
And you smell, too.

There are many states that have some pretty solid laws concerning vehicle emissions. Seems that the alteration involved would be breaking those laws by quite a bit. Perhaps someone should look up which states have such laws, and publish a list. Then, in those states, when one of these childish dolts blows his smoke, a call to the enforcement agency of that state, a license number, and perhaps one more idiot off of the road.

There are many states that have some pretty solid laws concerning vehicle emissions. Seems that the alteration involved would be breaking those laws by quite a bit. Perhaps someone should look up which states have such laws, and publish a list. Then, in those states, when one of these childish dolts blows his smoke, a call to the enforcement agency of that state, a license number, and perhaps one more idiot off of the road.

I thought about that too but this is like the teenagers who want their cars to be loud. Its a "statement, an expression of revolt" just like when you didn't clean your plate or pick up your room.

I doubt that many people would actually do it though. Most people grow up, get a job, take care of their family and shake their heads at the kids with loud cars and smoke billowing out of their ass. And most adults don't do things like this that actually harm their own children.

Those who do this don't want to admit it but its just jealousy. They can't afford a nice car so they pimp out their ratty truck.

Redneck word of the day - Funny Pictures, Funny jokes and so much more | Jokideo |

:badgrin:

You can ignore this post...but that doesn't mean it's not there.

Care to address it rationally?

I'd think a charcoal grill would release as much crap during a single cook out.

A false equivalency but if it makes you feel any better, grilling makes the food carcinogenic.

A false equivalency but if it makes you feel any better, grilling makes the food carcinogenic.

Was it a grill induced brain tumor that got you?

:eusa_hand:

No.

Its the raging forest fire that ensues after you dump the coals that really does the work.

I hate to tell you this, but it's not the ass scratching that's setting that off.

I hate to tell you this, but it's not the ass scratching that's setting that off.
Indeed. It's the fact that progressives can't rationally argue against things they disagree with, so they attempt to shame into silence those with opposing views with spurious charges of racism, sexism, or the -ism du jour.

As Dave here is kind enough to illustrate, whenever a conservative can't address what a liberal says, he instantly deflects and evades by whining about how he's being called a racist. That is, most conversations with conservatives now go like this:

Normal Person: "Nice weather today, eh?"

Conservative: "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A RACIST?"

And that's why people now avoid speaking with conservatives. There's no chance of any rational conversation.

Last edited:
Somebody must have already said this, but I cannot IMAGINE a better, more supportive, more broad-based argument being made on behalf of environmentalists and environmentalism and in opposition to their opponents than folks paying their own hard-earned dollars (hard-earned cause that's the only way the ignorant make money) to make their trucks costlier to operate, more detrimental to their own environment and more offensive to the public at large. Keep up the good work, boys.

Forum List

Back