"Coal Rollers"

yeah, because intelligent people do this for fun and a hobby.....next they will be shooting up bad dope to prove they hate Oblamacare...

Saw this one the other day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixAMwN11cfQ]Umm Excuse me mam....Do you smoke? - YouTube[/ame]

"I rolled coal on a Prius once just because they were tailing me."

:lol:

Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke To Protest Obama And Environmentalists

I wonder if I can retrofit my Jeep. :lol:

3584bfb6308e8ac158d478dc3602035f.jpg

Old diesels did this...but nothing after about 1990 should. (I have seen some that would shoot FLAMES from the exhaust.) Black smoke is just wasted fuel.

Though I wouldn't qualify as a tree hugger, I do have a daughter who has been hospitalized with severe asthma attacks which resulted from air pollution. That's right, air pollution threatens by daughters life.
I so glad you folks are so grown up and think this whole thing is a fucking joke.

Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S.
29 August, 2013
This graphic shows the annual average concentrations of fine particulates from U.S. sources of combustion emissions from (a) electric power generation; (b) industry; (c) commercial and residential sources; (d) road transportation; (e) marine transportation; (f) rail transportation; (g) sum of all combustion sources; (h) all sources.
Researchers from MIT’s Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment have come out with some sobering new data on air pollution’s impact on Americans’ health.
The group tracked ground-level emissions from sources such as industrial smokestacks, vehicle tailpipes, marine and rail operations, and commercial and residential heating throughout the United States, and found that such air pollution causes about 200,000 early deaths each year. Emissions from road transportation are the most significant contributor, causing 53,000 premature deaths, followed closely by power generation, with 52,000.
Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S. | MIT Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment

A bit dumb......but I must admit, I get giddy with any opportunity to pull up right next to a Prius guy or a SMARTCAR guy at a red light in my 315 lb ft 'Stang!!

1) Roll down window

2) Look at driver of the 2 door Speck

3) Start laughing.

4) Rev to 4,000 rpm 3-4 times.

5) Dump clutch ( while still laughing of course )

Highly ghey, I know, but dang does it give me a rush!!!

Because you know without a shadow of a doubt that those people are driving those cars for one reason: to be smug pompous assholes who look to matter in the world by showing the public they are more environmentally conscious than you and I.

:fu::fu::fu:

When I get to step 5..........it says, "You're a social oddball and nobody cares!!":D:funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:
Though I wouldn't qualify as a tree hugger, I do have a daughter who has been hospitalized with severe asthma attacks which resulted from air pollution. That's right, air pollution threatens by daughters life.
I so glad you folks are so grown up and think this whole thing is a fucking joke.

29 August, 2013
This graphic shows the annual average concentrations of fine particulates from U.S. sources of combustion emissions from (a) electric power generation; (b) industry; (c) commercial and residential sources; (d) road transportation; (e) marine transportation; (f) rail transportation; (g) sum of all combustion sources; (h) all sources.
Researchers from MIT’s Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment have come out with some sobering new data on air pollution’s impact on Americans’ health.
The group tracked ground-level emissions from sources such as industrial smokestacks, vehicle tailpipes, marine and rail operations, and commercial and residential heating throughout the United States, and found that such air pollution causes about 200,000 early deaths each year. Emissions from road transportation are the most significant contributor, causing 53,000 premature deaths, followed closely by power generation, with 52,000.
Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S. | MIT Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment

You know, I think that there is likely a basis for serious lawsuit if someone in the car that gets dusted with this action were to have an asthma attack immediatly following the dusting. The idiot with the 'funny bone' might well find themselves much poorer after their day in court.

29 August, 2013

Sorry to hear that, k-man.

I suppose if we put 20 million people out of work, we should be able to get those pollution levels down.

think yer right about the lawsuit and even if no asthma attack maybe blowing smoke at a woman like was done in the [cool] video might be seen as assault .

yeah, because intelligent people do this for fun and a hobby.....next they will be shooting up bad dope to prove they hate Oblamacare...

-- and giving it to their kids along with cigarettes and Twinkies for breakfast.

This is fascinating.

That RWs would actually try to harm their own kids, and then, not only admit it but actually brag about it.

Utterly stupid people.

Forum List

Back