Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

Look junior, maybe you are a newbie. I am not one of those "you idiots". I am not a fan of Trump and Biden is a potatohead.

But yes, the law. The laws we have on the books. Will you answer my question? Should a former president be immune to our laws?
No one has stated nor is pursuing that Trump is immune from all law
He does have duties that preclude legal actions against him as it would be restrictive to his duties or past duties of Any president

What kind of dupes fall for this shit? Did they rush in with a guns drawn and no knock warrant in hand?
If so it wouldnt be the first time for the Deep State

1716395985708.jpeg

But I am satisfied with the FBI reply so far this time

You are making claims unsupported by testimony. He asked his colleagues and they said they did what they normally do. So are they lying?

You say so in the quote below. You claim they refused to take possession of WH documents. Also unsupported by any testimony.

Where did Trump choose to have them stored? Did he fund their storage there? Trump wasn’t denied anything, he just never engaged in any process. That’s not me trying to criticize him, he was a one term president and didn’t have time to work on the issue. He could in the future request his documents be moved to another location for the purposes of his library, but the former presidents have to fund at least part of that process.

He didnt. NARA asked him return all his presidential records. He didn’t. Then the DoJ told him to turn over everything with classification markings. He didn’t.

If Trump had just done what he was supposed to do, it never would have happened.
Have a blessed day. Once again, your partisan trolling and parsing due to your TDS has grown beyond tiresome

God protected him, apparently...

God wants to save America

PROOF POSITIVE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT GULLIBLE AND STUPID.

No, the FBI PROTECTED him by arranging with the Secret Service to execute the search warrant when Trump was in New York, so that neither he nor Melania would be home when it happened.

The "lethal force" wording is in the Search Warrant form and is used in ALL federal search warrants issued to the FBI.

God does not want to "save America". God put us on earth to save ourselves. It's called "free will". If you're not going to follow His teachings, and follow a madman like Trump down the path of self-destruction, it's nothing to do with God.

PROOF POSITIVE THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT GULLIBLE AND STUPID.

No, the FBI PROTECTED him by arranging with the Secret Service to execute the search warrant when Trump was in New York, so that neither he nor Melania would be home when it happened.

The "lethal force" wording is in the Search Warrant form and is used in ALL federal search warrants issued to the FBI.

God does not want to "save America". God put us on earth to save ourselves. It's called "free will". If you're not going to follow His teachings, and follow a madman like Trump down the path of self-destruction, it's nothing to do with God.

Dan Bongino is a hack who is talking out his ass here.

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

Settle down.
Quit making shit up. It only triggers your BDS.

This is how 3rd world dictators operate.
This OP is fake news.

Former President Donald Trump is fundraising over a repeatedly debunked conspiracy theory that claims President Joe Biden was planning to assassinate him when the FBI searched his home for classified documents in 2022.

"Joe Biden was locked & loaded ready to take me out & put my family in danger," Trump said in a fundraising email reportedly sent out on Tuesday night.

The campaign email headline, in all caps, reads: "Biden's DOJ was authorized to shoot me!"

The Trump National Committee sent this campaign cash-grab as Trump's political allies were leapt to spread a right-wing writer's debunked conspiracy theoryon social media.

Bongino's statement, which is rubbish:

It was not a standard op.
No one is saying it was.

The MAL raid was an unprecedented action with significant potential for confusion and blue on blue issues and conflict.
Unprecedented, yes. Confusing? No. The Secret Service aren't complete morons. They can tell the difference between threats to the former president (who wasn't even there) and law enforcement executing a search warrant.

It also involved competing equities between federal agencies (FBI & USSS) with equal statutory claims to interrupt the other’s activities.
Gibberish. There are no "equities" that are competing. The Secret Service is a protection detail. They don't have any interest in preventing the former president from being investigated.

Anyone telling you otherwise is either dumb, or playing dumb.
Sure Dan-o.

I’ve done more deconfliction with Russians in a foreign op I did for the USSS than the FBI did in their search warrant at MAL.
I would hope so. Russian justice is corrupt AF. This is Florida, where the laws still matter. Moreover, Danny has no knowledge of the conversations between the FBI and the Secret Service.

Only a dumba** would pitch the ‘it’s the standard paperwork’ line.
How would he know?

Go serve a search warrant at the White House in the cocaine case while filling out your ‘standard paperwork’ and see how that works out for you. Wake up.
You don't need a search warrant for the White House, since it's public property.

Liberals feel they have the liberty to dismiss every verification source we provide after they tantrum for a link or proof
Does not work like that in reality land

Liberals feel they have the liberty to dismiss every verification source we provide after they tantrum for a link or proof
Does not work like that in reality land
Bongino isn’t a “verification source”. He’s a right wing media whore whose livelihood is based on getting noticed by conservatives in a crowded media environment.

He’s profits from outrage and scandal, not truth or accuracy.

Forum List

Back