Rep Jasmine Crockett (D) Thinks She's Smarter Than Any Trump Supporter

It's easy to figure out why Jasmine Crockett thinks she can get away with being stuck-up and rude. She really thinks (by virtue of her political views) that she's smarter than any Trump supporter. All it does is make her come off like an a**.

This is how brainwashing works on the mentally impaired. They actually believe the hogwash that passes for ideology on the left. It's literally the mindless cult that the left keeps accusing MAGA of. A belief that your politics raises your I.Q. and makes you mentally superior to any other political dogma.

The way she talks she must have taken classes in sounding like Kamala. Lots of words that mean nothing.

This woman is a racist. She thinks that systemic racism allows her to be a rude, despicable bore.

Any thoughts?

What the fuck are you talking about? Trump supporters are the dumbest individuals on the planet! Trump supporters are stupid, stupid people. They are dumber than the Tea Party and that's pretty dumb.

But don't you dare talk about rudeness after MTG's comments. She's the one who started it. Crockett just finished it and put that dumbass butch bitch in her place.

What the fuck are you talking about? Trump supporters are the dumbest individuals on the planet! Trump supporters are stupid, stupid people. They are dumber than the Tea Party and that's pretty dumb.

But don't you dare talk about rudeness after MTG's comments. She's the one who started it. Crockett just finished it and put that dumbass butch bitch in her place.
Trump supporters are smarter than you, that's why the country will be better off in November. You have to be pretty stupid to be a Democrat obviously

Screenshot_20240513-100304_Instagram.jpg

Trump supporters are smarter than you, that's why the country will be better off in November. You have to be pretty stupid to be a Democrat obviously

View attachment 950403
You got to be shitting me? Trump supporters support a man who doesn't know the difference between Jimmy Connors and Jimmy Carter. He doesn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi. He doesn't know the difference between Marla Maples and E Jean Carroll.

He thinks you can inject bleach into your bloodstream as a cure for covid. MTG, a Trump supporter, believes in Jewish space lasers.

The fucker also admires the Third Reich.

How much more stupid can you possibly be?

I do agree with you about the cost of living. That does suck! Although your source is wrong about wages. Wages are up. But not enough.

You got to be shitting me? Trump supporters support a man who doesn't know the difference between Jimmy Connors and Jimmy Carter. He doesn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi. He doesn't know the difference between Marla Maples and E Jean Carroll.

He thinks you can inject bleach into your bloodstream as a cure for covid. MTG, a Trump supporter, believes in Jewish space lasers.

I do agree with you about the cost of living. That does suck! Although your source is wrong about wages. Wages are up. But not enough.
What kind of idiot thinks Joe Biden is doing a good job. Wow

Screenshot_20240518-084034_X.jpg

Biden can't even complete two sentences. Trump can talk for 3 hours and make me laugh. You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat

What kind of idiot thinks Joe Biden is doing a good job. Wow

View attachment 950410
Biden is like Churchills view of democracy.

‘Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…’

Winston S Churchill, 11 November 1947

Forum List

Back