Just so you know, you could make him stop.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
I'm speaking to Trump supporters collectively. It's not mandatory for you give your approval for everything he does. If you vocally object, stop contributing to his legal defense, or withdraw your support, he'll stop doing things like this.

Trump meets with Hungary’s leader, Viktor Orbán, continuing his embrace of autocrats

Former President Donald Trump met Friday with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, as the likely Republican presidential nominee continued his embrace of autocratic leaders who are part of a global pushback against democratic traditions.

Orbán has become an icon to some conservative populists for championing what he calls “illiberal democracy,” replete with restrictions on immigration and LGBTQ+ rights. But he’s also cracked down on the press and judiciary in his country and rejiggered the country’s political system to keep his party in power while maintaining the closest relationship with Russia among all European Union countries.

In the U.S., Trump’s allies have embraced Orbán’s approach. On Thursday, as foreign dignitaries milled through Washington, D.C., ahead of President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address, Orbán skipped the White House and instead spoke at the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank overseeing the 2025 Project, the effort to create a governing blueprint for Trump’s next term.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-or...ocrats-biden-97d6998f747d3543f2f1df069b0f9165

Unless you like it.

Viktor Orbán is the man!

OIP.Accp2iQodUr1WZyyvyJ2YAHaEK

I’m not a Trump supporter but I’d prefer a decent Authoritarian regime over what we have currently in DC.
Terminal America

After Julius Caesar ended the Roman Republic, the Roman Empire lasted for 500 years more. I doubt if we'll make it to anywhere near the end of this century under this obsolete elitist political system.

News reporters hate Orban because he supports Trump. And they hate Trump supporting Orban. This is not news this is politics they're trying to pass off as news.

I'm speaking to Trump supporters collectively. It's not mandatory for you give your approval for everything he does. If you vocally object, stop contributing to his legal defense, or withdraw your support, he'll stop doing things like this.

Trump meets with Hungary’s leader, Viktor Orbán, continuing his embrace of autocrats

Former President Donald Trump met Friday with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, as the likely Republican presidential nominee continued his embrace of autocratic leaders who are part of a global pushback against democratic traditions.

Orbán has become an icon to some conservative populists for championing what he calls “illiberal democracy,” replete with restrictions on immigration and LGBTQ+ rights. But he’s also cracked down on the press and judiciary in his country and rejiggered the country’s political system to keep his party in power while maintaining the closest relationship with Russia among all European Union countries.

In the U.S., Trump’s allies have embraced Orbán’s approach. On Thursday, as foreign dignitaries milled through Washington, D.C., ahead of President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address, Orbán skipped the White House and instead spoke at the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank overseeing the 2025 Project, the effort to create a governing blueprint for Trump’s next term.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-or...ocrats-biden-97d6998f747d3543f2f1df069b0f9165

Unless you like it.
Another idiotic post from you where you project your thoughts onto other people, and then admonish them for what you say they do.
You are simply clueless.
Right on this forum, every single day I would wager, conservatives say something about Trump they don't particularly like.
I am one of them.
You WANT to believe half the country is fanatical.
That doesn't make it true. It just makes you an idiot for believing it

Unless you like it.
Here is Biden fist bumping a psycho axe murderer. Im going to assume thats ok with you though. There will be no outrage forthcoming for that, right? :laugh:

5NMNCOEWXJJZRCH3TDDKGFY7IE.jpg

You may not regard yourself as such, but you and those like you are a danger to liberty and thus to the country
I have NEVER claimed to be a proponent of Freedom, Liberty, Rights or Democracy. I have ALWAYS been up front about being a Conservative Authoritarian.

Terminal America

After Julius Caesar ended the Roman Republic, the Roman Empire lasted for 500 years more. I doubt if we'll make it to anywhere near the end of this century under this obsolete elitist political system.

Yeah, we have almost an entire generation begging to be held in bondage, wishing for communism. We've almost completed the circle.

Forum List

Back