Louisiana making America moral again

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Well it's a step in the right direction. It takes one state doing this to get the ball rolling. Hopefully Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas will follow the lead of Louisiana.

---Louisiana lawmakers are getting close to passing a bill that would require public schools to display the Ten Commandments on school property---

I don't take it as my business about what they do in Louisiana. I'm only curious how the Louisiana court will see the issue per their state's constitution (page 3).

1716345945706.png

As long as Louisiana also puts up religious teachings from other religions not a problem. The 10 commandments on display with the teaching of Islam and Satanic texts is appropriate and beneficial to teach kids about the different world religions. There are a lot of people who could use a little education on world religions

Well it's a step in the right direction. It takes one state doing this to get the ball rolling. Hopefully Alabama, Mississippi, and Arkansas will follow the lead of Louisiana.

---Louisiana lawmakers are getting close to passing a bill that would require public schools to display the Ten Commandments on school property---

Ohmagod, Billy Bob! It says, "Thou shalt not commit adultery!" Has anyone told Trump's supporters?

Ohmagod Cletus. It also says, "Thou shalt not bear false witness!"

And, "Thou shalt not steal!"

We better alert Fox News!

The last thing Donald Trump wants is for his country bumpkins to know the Ten Commandments.

And Jesus spoke, "It's okay if Trump does it."

oh I thought you were going to discuss La's attempts to ban contraceptives.

What about the other 600+ commandments?

They will likely need to buy more property to allow the the display of teachings from the 200 plus other religions. Good luck with that.

Ohmagod, Billy Bob! It says, "Thou shalt not commit adultery!" Has anyone told Trump's supporters?

Ohmagod Cletus. It also says, "Thou shalt not bear false witness!"

And, "Thou shalt not steal!"

We better alert Fox News!
seek help

Judeo-Christian isn't a religion. The Ten Commandments represents the principle of universal moral standards (natural laws) upon which our nation was founded.
Graven images? Sabbath Day? No taking the name of the lord in vain? Thats not universal moral standards.

Forum List

Back