Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

Show of hands please. How many of you here were taught about this in grade school. I sure was not.

Next question. How many of you have children who are being taught about this? My guess is not many. More evidence that children are being short changed by only being exposed to a watered down version of racial history and race relations.

We need to demand that the truth be taught. But don't call it Critical Race Theory!

Not only was slavery deeply embedded in the life and economy of colonial New York, but Episcopal churches across the state often participated in it. Church founders, churchgoers and even churches themselves had enslaved people. The abolitionist Sojourner Truth had once been enslaved by a church in the diocese.
“The Diocese of New York played a significant, and genuinely evil, part in American slavery,” Dietsche said during his November 2019 address. “We must make, where we can, repair.”

Next question, why would anyone believe you or the Communist Chinese?

Some churches across denominations......

MFbroad.jpg

Show of hands please. How many of you here were taught about this in grade school. I sure was not.

Next question. How many of you have children who are being taught about this? My guess is not many. More evidence that children are being short changed by only being exposed to a watered down version of racial history and race relations.

We need to demand that the truth be taught. But don't call it Critical Race Theory!

Thank you for making our point for us.

Slavery was wrong so we passed a law against it. We learned, as a nation, to stop doing harmful things in both our institutions and religion. (Some religion as Islam still believes in slavery)

We taught and teach our children that slavery is wrong. This is to the benefit of the children who will grow up thinking slavery is wrong.

When Conservatives see something wrong being promoted or taught, we pass laws to stop the harmful behavior.

It is time that we stop predators from teaching age-inappropriate sexual information to our children. I realize that the predators and the woke agenda warriors have to get to the people as early as they can in order to embed corruption into the minds of people who would otherwise reject them, but too damn bad.

If you want to make the argument that trans XUYEAD(HRE()AS is normal, you will have to do so to fully grown adults who are not being intimidated or held captive for six hours a day. In other words, you're going to have to formulate an argument that makes enough sense to the nation that adults will change their minds.

When are these prog peckerheads going to get a exorcised about the slavery occurring today in China, as they pretend to be over the slavery that happened 200 years ago?
They most likely won't. Just like South Africa loving on Putin but hating the white farmers who have kept the nation fed for many years its all bassackwards.

And SOME churches were involved in the abolition of slavery and resisted it from the beginning. I think there is something obvious you are missing here.

Even though I do not know hat it is that sounds suspiciouslyy lik CRT. Americas children are not to be bothered with marxism because their heads will explode.

Even though I do not know hat it is that sounds suspiciouslyy lik CRT. Americas children are not to be bothered with marxism because their heads will explode.
I'm worried more about your belly exploding, Tammy.

Why on Earth would any sane individual want to indoctrinate children into such a counterproductive and counterintuitive scheme as Marxism in the first place?

"grade school" ----K - 8 IS NOT THE PLACE
OR TIME in the maturation of the human brain.
Save it for high school and college. Better not
to address the issue at all to the mind of a 10
year old.

I would be more concerned with the people that are currently being held as slaves today,, they far exceed every slave held in america throughout history,,

but sure lets talk about something that doesnt exist anymore and ignore that same thing that exists today,,

I would be more concerned with the people that are currently being held as slaves today,, they far exceed every slave held in america throughout history,,

but sure lets talk about something that doesnt exist anymore and ignore that same thing that exists today,,
Just do not dare mention the gender slavery that exists in so much of the Islamic world.

His programming calls for him to call you names if you do that.

"grade school" ----K - 8 IS NOT THE PLACE
OR TIME in the maturation of the human brain.
Save it for high school and college. Better not
to address the issue at all to the mind of a 10
year old.
Educators know best what is age appropriate. My point is that it is not being taught at all.

Forum List

Back