CDZ "Critical Race Theory"

I do not think it is possible to have a realistic discussion on race or racism on most message boards.

Not saying that is true about this board.

True, but it's fun, especially when the left wing racists try and deny they're in love with their own racism. Black kids literally get shot to death for 'acting white', i.e. learning to read and write, excel in school, etc., in black neighborhoods.

I was just interested in pointing out that academia is indeed engaging in active racism against whites and so is the Democratic Party, despite all the denials they make re their own racism; this 'theory takes a minor half-truth and makes whites the foil for all black shortcomings while completely ignoring black sub-cultures itself as the major culprit. The pseudo-intellectual leaps are baseless, and in fact at their core have to assume blacks are indeed intellectually inferior and require the majority of society to dumb itself down in order to make it 'fair'.
Your ag
I do not think it is possible to have a realistic discussion on race or racism on most message boards.

True, but it's fun, especially when the left wing racists try and deny they're in love with their own racism. Black kids literally get shot to death for 'acting white', i.e. learning to read and write, excel in school, etc., in black neighborhoods.

I was just interested in pointing out that academia is indeed engaging in active racism against whites and so is the Democratic Party, despite all the denials they make re their own racism; this 'theory takes a minor half-truth and makes whites the foil for all black shortcomings while completely ignoring black sub-cultures itself as the major culprit. The pseudo-intellectual leaps are baseless, and in fact at their core have to assume blacks are indeed intellectually inferior and require the majority of society to dumb itself down in order to make it 'fair'.
When democrats want more money for

Accusing academia of racism against whites means they consider blacks a superior or inferior race to whites and I really don't think that is true. The foundation of racism is not inequality of treatment, hate, or discrimination. It is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. For example, if a white man curses a black man, that in itself is no racism. However, if he uses the N word, it is racist because he's using a word widely associated with the inferiority of the race. Likewise, if a college that gives preferential treatment to blacks in admission is not racist because there is no implication of racial superiority, only that unequal treatment due to policies in the past have disadvantaged blacks. It is unequal treatment but it is not racist.

The whole concept of reverse racism is generally faulty because it is a rare situation for blacks or an institution such the government to act on the believe that one race is either inferior or superior to another race. This is a fine point but a very important one when you discuss racism.

You say the foundation of racism 'is built on the belief in the superiority of one race over another.'

How would you define superiority?

It is becoming more and more evident that genetics controls the human genome in just about every aspect if not every aspect ---aka intelligence, behavior, personality, sexuality etc.

Now is there any scientific rule or evidence that evolution created all races to be equal? Or if you do not believe in evolution....do you believe God created all races equal? Not to forget his Chosen People.

Where did this concept of equality come from....is it a myth?

Thomas Jefferson wrote about it...but few understand what he really meant.

Anyhow....he had 200 slaves and never freed any of them.

One of the hallmarks of liberty is to have the ability to be able to discriminate. aka the ability to make personal choices based on likes or dislikes or whatever..,,, In a free society no one stands over you telling you where you must live, where you must work, how you must think etc.

The ability to choose for oneself however is severely curtailed in a totalitarian society.

In a free society a business owner should have the freedom to hire whom he wants for whatever reason he wants. If some bureaucrat in Washington interferes in his business--- giving him utterly stupid racial guidelines on his hiring practices telling him in effect who he must hire because of some government policy....and the business fails due to being forced to hire someone based on their race and not their qualifications for the job....will the government re-imburse the business owner for the failure of the business? Of course not.

Thus the government has no legitimate right to tell a business how to conduct their business....if it is a legal business...the owner should have the freedom to conduct the business as he wants. To hire who he wants. etc.etc. Not even to mention he should not be held back by excessive government red tape and regulations designed to correct historical wrongs.

That b.s. of correcting past historical wrongs is one of the most fallacious things of the modern civil rights movement. It creats chaos, hostility and a undeserved enabling of those who have been brainwashed into believing they are victims thus deserving of special treatment and benefits...... aka....the politics of victim-hood....which has gotten so extreme we now have politicians engaging in it....claiming they are of a minority status, or a protected sexual class to get sympathy and support from the electorate.

I wonder if some of our progressives would be willing to cede their land and home back to the Native Ameicans since academia claims we will stole the land. Whch begs the question...who did the so called Native Ameicans steal it from?...They were not the first ones here.

If we are going to compensate the descendants of slaves....why are we ignoring the white descendants of slaves? .Yes white folk were also enslaved in Colonial America....before the Negroes were brought to these shores.

Yes, to attempt to correct historical wrongs creates chaos. So they only take it so far...as in the Federal Government has not demanded that all the land stolen from the Indians be given back....why....because they know the impracticality of it and how if attempted it would create such utter chaos this nation could not survive.

This country is more divided at this time than it has ever been since the civil war......simply because of politics.....politicians playing the race card. All they care about is their political career ....this selfishness of politicians has created racial rancor, distrust, hatred and radicalization at levels never seen before.. Where will it all lead?

Definitely not to anything good.

July 1991 - American Renaissance

Last edited:
That racism is also interesting. Why not privatized states? Some states allow racism. Some states are racists. Some states are libertarians. Whatever.

See which one prosper.

Your ag

When democrats want more money for

Accusing academia of racism against whites means they consider blacks a superior or inferior race to whites and I really don't think that is true. The foundation of racism is not inequality of treatment, hate, or discrimination. It is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. For example, if a white man curses a black man, that in itself is no racism. However, if he uses the N word, it is racist because he's using a word widely associated with the inferiority of the race. Likewise, if a college that gives preferential treatment to blacks in admission is not racist because there is no implication of racial superiority, only that unequal treatment due to policies in the past have disadvantaged blacks. It is unequal treatment but it is not racist.

The whole concept of reverse racism is generally faulty because it is a rare situation for blacks or an institution such the government to act on the believe that one race is either inferior or superior to another race. This is a fine point but a very important one when you discuss racism.

"The foundation of racism is not inequality of treatment, hate, or discrimination. It is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. For example, if a white man curses a black man, that in itself is no racism."

So if a white man who lives in Japan believed Asian people were more intelligent than white people and resented and hated them for it, screamed at them in public and harassed them with threats of physical violence simply because they're Asian, it's not racism because he doesn't feel superior to them?

Great point!

This is all the rage in grade schools and high schools now, in case you're one of the last people on Earth who doesn't believe those stories about left wingers and Democrats advocating racism as a platform of their agendas.

Pacific Educational Group did not dream up this race-centric approach all on its own. Its practices are based on an academic discipline called "Critical Race Theory," which is so commonplace in modern academia as to no longer even be controversial. But outside a university environment, few people have even heard of it — and the few that have are usually shocked and outraged. The phrase "Critical Race Theory," for all its multi-syllabic high-mindedness, is nothing more than a faux-intellectual way of saying "Everything — and we mean everything — is white people's fault."

Much of Critical Race Theory revolves around the concept of "whiteness," which is not simply a skin color or racial identification but rather a state of moral turpitude: To have "whiteness" means that you personally share blame for all of society's ills. It doesn't matter whether or not you think prejudiced thoughts or treat anyone badly; it doesn't matter whether or not your ancestors owned slaves or instead were abolitionists fighting to free slaves; it doesn't matter whether or not your ancestors immigrated to the United Sates in the 20th century long after slavery was outlawed; it doesn't matter whether you're left-wing or right-wing or apolitical; what matters is that all of American society is inherently racist and favors white people, so that if you "look white," you benefit from a racist system, and you are therefore part of that system, and therefore racist, and therefore (to peel away the euphemisms) evil. All "Caucasian" or pale-skinned people are genetically cursed with "whiteness," which they cannot escape or disown, but people of other skin colors and ethnicities can also possess whiteness if they conform to "white norms" and refuse to embrace anti-whiteness activism.

The average person might see this entire worldview as shockingly racist, but Critical Race Theory has that angle covered too: Racism, according to the theory, is prejudice+power; and since (according to the theory) black people have no power in society, by definition they can't be racist. The inverse of the stigma of whiteness is therefore also true: if you lack whiteness, you are immune from criticism or condemnation.

Until recently Critical Race Theory has been just that — a "theory" safely quarantined away from the real world in the pages of scholarly journals and the hallways of Ethnic Studies departments. But Pacific Educational Group is transforming Critical Race Theory into Critical Race Practice. They're implementing in real-world settings (K-12 classrooms) the notions that until now were discussed only hypothetically:

Back in July, President Obama launched a national initiative on this exact topic, which has now become official government policy.

Many of the school districts that hire Pacific Educational Group do so only after being pressured by the U.S. Department of Education or sued by the U.S. Department of Justice to address "disparities" in the punishment rates of black students as compared to white students. The White House is now using the coercive power of government to force districts to accept PEG's view that differing rates of school discipline for different ethnic groups are entirely due to racism on the part of teachers and administrators.

'Interrupting Whiteness': National Education Conference to Blame White Teachers and Students for School Woes

So, do you think this sort of racist rubbish should still be an official govt. policy as it was under the Democratic Party's regime? Does it appeal to you or is it the type of 'policy' that will only marginalize minorities even more, by endorsing the claims that minorities really are not as bright as whites and the best thing to do is dumb down whites so as to make minorities feel better?

One can also note this 'Theory' was first dreamed up by lawyers, with an eye to generating future big bucks in civil suits, no doubt, then picked up by sociologists as a handy hand wave for explaining the abject failures of quota systems the radicals of the 1970's got implemented under Nixon.

Critical race theory (CRT)[1] is a theoretical framework in the social sciences that uses critical theory to examine society and culture as they relate to categorizations of race, law, and power.[2][3] It began as a theoretical movement within American law schools in the mid- to late 1980s as a reworking of critical legal studies on race issues[4][5] and is loosely unified by two common themes: First, CRT proposes that white supremacy and racial power are maintained over time, and in particular, that the law may play a role in this process. Second, CRT work has investigated the possibility of transforming the relationship between law and racial power, and more broadly, pursues a project of achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination.[6] Scholars important to the theory include Derrick Bell, Patricia Williams, Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw, and Mari Matsuda. By 2002, over 20 American law schools and at least three law schools in other countries offered critical race theory courses or classes which covered the issue centrally.[7] Critical race theory is taught and innovated in the fields of education, political science, women's studies, ethnic studies, communication, and American studies.[8]

Critical race theory - Wikipedia
I am reminded of what Morgan Freeman had to say on 60 Minutes about racism:

[Mike] WALLACE: Black History Month, you find …

[Morgan] FREEMAN: Ridiculous.

WALLACE: Why?

FREEMAN: You’re going to relegate my history to a month?

WALLACE: Come on.

FREEMAN: What do you do with yours? Which month is White History Month? Come on, tell me.

WALLACE: I’m Jewish.

FREEMAN: OK. Which month is Jewish History Month?

WALLACE: There isn’t one.

FREEMAN: Why not? Do you want one?

WALLACE: No, no.

FREEMAN: I don’t either. I don’t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.

WALLACE: How are we going to get rid of racism until …?

FREEMAN: Stop talking about it. I’m going to stop calling you a white man. And I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You’re not going to say, “I know this white guy named Mike Wallace.” Hear what I’m saying?

So, let's just stop talking about how we have different skin colors, or anything of the sort. We are ALL DIFFERENT. No two of us are exactly alike, and yet, we have oh so much in common. Why don't we focus on what unites us? Let's focus on what is the same (or at least similar) regardless of whatever differences we may have?
Preoccupation with one's Race or one's heritage is a complete waste of time and energy. Focus on what is important. Be a good person. Educate yourself, college or trade. Work hard. Get a job and be productive. Manage your money. All of that is possible because you live in America and the year is 2019, not 1819.

The big problem with what you say is that Whites for the most part have done exactly as you suggest.........yet a huge problem has arisen.....the politics of black victim-hood....they have organized, and they have acquired power.....power which can be used to harm you and your family.

Thus for the sake of self defense if for no other reason White Folk need to become racially conscious...not to do so in todays clime of racial and political violence is to invite the destruction of you and yours

Why Race Matters - American Renaissance

That racism is also interesting. Why not privatized states? Some states allow racism. Some states are racists. Some states are libertarians. Whatever.

See which one prosper.

You make way too much sense for this board. hehheh

In Practice, Racism is ... Racist.
If you say on a mb or in RL that Asians are smarter than Whites, an interesting discussion may ensue.
But if you say Whites are smarter than Blacks, YOU are a "Racist" and all hell is going to break loose.
This despite/because the fact the Asian/White IQ dif is 5-6 pts - vs- the White Black dif of 15 pts and can be painfully seen in life outcomes.

This despite "Institutional Preference," Not "Institutional Racism."
Asians have caught and passed Whites (if they were ever behind) despite discrimination..
So they face further discrimination in college admissions.
When Tech (and other cos/corps) cos need "Diversity" they mean Black or Brown Races/minorities, as Asians and whites easily qualify on the merits.
`

Last edited:
Asian are not 'smarter'; in fact even the ones everyone gushes over tend to be very one-dimensional, excelling in one field, and usually extremely focused on money as the measure of 'success'. We get the elites of most foreign countries in our universities and colleges, so we're not really seeing but a distorted demographic.the majority of Asians work in Silly Con Valley sweatshops, live 10 to an apartment, and are just cheap easily abused labor. Many are shipped to crappy meat packing plants in the midwest, they're the new replacements for black scabs who used to be bussed in to break strikes these days. The govt. pays thousands to employers to hire them and subsidizes their pay for a few years to boot. Most of Asia dries up and dies without tech transfers from the U.S.

If 'Asians' were such a great success they wouldn't be pouring in here, their own countries would be more desirable. they prefer to go to Evul White Countries than stay at home, for the same reasons no blacks would caught dead going back to Africa for all the ridiculous noises they make about how bad they have it here. White people give them Bling for just sniveling. I've never a met a black engineer from Nigeria who feels any empathy for American blacks and their stupid self-inflicted idiocy, for instance. They know American blacks are their own worst enemies.

Last edited:
Asian are not 'smarter'; in fact even the ones everyone gushes over tend to be very one-dimensional, excelling in one field, and usually extremely focused on money as the measure of 'success'. We get the elites of most foreign countries in our universities and colleges, so we're not really seeing but a distorted demographic.the majority of Asians work in Silly Con Valley sweatshops, live 10 to an apartment, and are just cheap easily abused labor. Many are shipped to crappy meat packing plants in the midwest, they're the new replacements for black scabs who used to be bussed in to break strikes these days. The govt. pays thousands to employers to hire them and subsidizes their pay for a few years to boot. Most of Asia dries up and dies without tech transfers from the U.S.

If 'Asians' were such a great success they wouldn't be pouring in here, their own countries would be more desirable. they prefer to go to Evul White Countries than stay at home, for the same reasons no blacks would caught dead going back to Africa for all the ridiculous noises they make about how bad they have it here. White people give them Bling for just sniveling. I've never a met a black engineer from Nigeria who feels any empathy for American blacks and their stupid self-inflicted idiocy, for instance. They know American blacks are their own worst enemies.

In case you're responding to me, here is what I typed.

"So if a white man who lives in Japan believed Asian people were more intelligent than white people and resented and hated them for it, screamed at them in public and harassed them with threats of physical violence simply because they're Asian, it's not racism because he doesn't feel superior to them?"

Whether they actually are or not is irrelevant to the man's actions.

Edited-meister
NE Asians excel.
Poor Asians Excel here and in Asia.
IQ and SAT are higher EVERYWHERE.

Some Asians come here and live/work in Chinatowns, etc, But within ONE generation their kids do amazingly well, and get into and graduate from Elite schools
So well, they have to AA them OUT to make way for other minorities.

picaro said:
Asians are Not "Pouring in here".
Mexicans are.
One one hand you Self-Impeachingly say only the elites come here..
on the other, you IMPEACH yourself by saying poor Asians are "pouring in here."

No matter.They outscore us EVERYWHERE.
Even Poor Asians outscore whites/everyone else on all tests.
ie;

To make elite schools ‘fair,’ city will punish poor Asians
https://nypost.com/2014/07/19/why-nycs-push-to-change-school-admissions-will-punish-poor-asians/
[......]
[......]
Asian-American success

Asians in New York are overwhelmingly first- and second-generation; some three-quarters of the students at Stuyvesant are immigrants or the children of immigrants.

There is no dispute that black and Latino enrollment at the specialized schools, while always low, has steadily declined since the 1970s.

Blacks constituted 13% of the student body at Stuyvesant in 1979, 5% in 1994 and just 1% the last few years, while Hispanics dropped from a high of 4% to 2% today.

Similarly, at Bronx Science, black enrollment has fallen from 12% in 1994 to 3% currently and Hispanic enrollment has leveled off, from about 10% to 6%. The figures are even more striking at the less selective Brooklyn Tech, where blacks made up 37% of the student body in 1994 but only 8% today, while Hispanic numbers plunged from about 15% to 8%.

These declining minority numbers have not been matched by a corresponding increase in whites, however. In fact, White enrollment at Stuyvesant, Bronx Science and Brooklyn Tech has Plummeted as well, dropping from 79%, 81% and 77%, respectively, in 1971 to just 22%, 23% and 20% today.

Rather, it is New York City’s fastest-growing racial minority group, Asian-Americans, who have come to dominate these schools. Asians, while always a presence in New York, didn’t begin arriving in the city in large numbers until immigration restrictions were lifted with passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, championed by Sen. Edward Kennedy.

Since then, their proportion of the city’s population has increased from less than 1% to about 13%, and their share of the specialized school population has Skyrocketed.
Asian students constituted 6% of the enrollment at Stuyvesant in 1970 and 50% in 1994; they make up an incredible 73% of the student body this year.

The story is similar at Bronx Science, where the Asian population has exploded from 5% in 1970 to 41% in 1994 to 62% today, and at Brooklyn Tech, where their presence increased from 6% to 33% to 61%.

The ‘Rich’ fallacy

Asians in New York are Overwhelmingly First- and Second-Generation; some Three-Quarters of the students at Stuyvesant are Immigrants or the children of immigrants.

They’re hardly affluent, notwithstanding de Blasio’s implication that families who get their kids into the specialized schools are “rich.”

True, Asians nationally have the highest median income of any racial group, including whites — and in New York City, their median household income ranks second to that of whites and well ahead of blacks and Hispanics.

But Asians also have the highest poverty rate of any racial group in New York, with 29% living below the poverty level, compared with 26% of Hispanics, 23% of blacks and 14% of whites. Poor Asians lag far behind whites and are barely ahead of blacks and Latinos. Thus, the income spectrum among Asians in New York ranges from a surprisingly large number in poverty, through a hardworking lower middle class, and on to a more affluent upper middle class.

It might seem reasonable to assume — as de Blasio and others apparently do — that the Asian kids at the specialized schools come largely from families at the top of this pyramid. But this isn’t the case.

Half the students at the specialized high schools qualify for free or subsidized school lunches, including 47% at Stuyvesant and 48% at Bronx Science — figures that have increased correspondingly with Asians’ rising numbers at these schools. Based upon these figures, Stuyvesant and Bronx Science (as well as four of the other six specialized schools) are eligible for federal Title I funding, given to schools with large numbers of low-income students.

Think about that: Two public high schools that, along with half their students, are officially classified as poor by the federal government rival the most exclusive prep schools in the world.

A Liberal Nightmare

All this once would have been the stuff of liberal dreams: A racial minority group historically victimized by discrimination begins coming to America in greater numbers because of an immigration reform sponsored by Ted Kennedy. Though many in the group remain in poverty, they take advantage of free public schools established by progressive New York City governments. By dint of their own hard work, they earn admission in increasing numbers to merit-based schools that offer smart working-class kids the kind of education once available only at Andover or Choate.

To modern “progressive” elites, though, the story is intolerable, starting with the hard work. These liberal elites seem particularly troubled by the Asian-American work ethic and the difficult questions that it raises about the role of culture in group success.

While the advancement of Asian students has come overwhelmingly at the expense of more affluent whites, it has also had an undeniable impact on black and Latino students, whose foothold at these schools, small to begin with, has all but vanished.

Alarm at this development has triggered a new wave of assaults upon the entrance exam — now known as the Specialized High School Admissions Test (“SHSAT”) — and the law that mandates its use.

In September 2012, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund filed a complaint with the US Department of Education, .....
[......]

Last edited by a moderator:
What an idiot you are.
NE Asians excel.
Poor Asians Excel here and in Asia.
IQ and SAT are higher EVERYWHERE.

Some Asians come here and live/work in Chinatowns, etc, But within ONE generation their kids do amazingly well, and get into and graduate from Elite schools
So well, they have to AA them OUT to make way for other minorities.

picaro said:
Asians are Not "Pouring in here".
Mexicans are.
One one hand you Self-Impeachingly say only the elites come here..
on the other, you IMPEACH yourself by saying poor Asians are "pouring in here."

No matter.They outscore us EVERYWHERE.
Even Poor Asians outscore whites/everyone else on all tests.
ie;

To make elite schools ‘fair,’ city will punish poor Asians
https://nypost.com/2014/07/19/why-nycs-push-to-change-school-admissions-will-punish-poor-asians/
[......]
[......]
Asian-American success

Asians in New York are overwhelmingly first- and second-generation; some three-quarters of the students at Stuyvesant are immigrants or the children of immigrants.

There is no dispute that black and Latino enrollment at the specialized schools, while always low, has steadily declined since the 1970s.

Blacks constituted 13% of the student body at Stuyvesant in 1979, 5% in 1994 and just 1% the last few years, while Hispanics dropped from a high of 4% to 2% today.

Similarly, at Bronx Science, black enrollment has fallen from 12% in 1994 to 3% currently and Hispanic enrollment has leveled off, from about 10% to 6%. The figures are even more striking at the less selective Brooklyn Tech, where blacks made up 37% of the student body in 1994 but only 8% today, while Hispanic numbers plunged from about 15% to 8%.

These declining minority numbers have not been matched by a corresponding increase in whites, however. In fact, White enrollment at Stuyvesant, Bronx Science and Brooklyn Tech has Plummeted as well, dropping from 79%, 81% and 77%, respectively, in 1971 to just 22%, 23% and 20% today.

Rather, it is New York City’s fastest-growing racial minority group, Asian-Americans, who have come to dominate these schools. Asians, while always a presence in New York, didn’t begin arriving in the city in large numbers until immigration restrictions were lifted with passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, championed by Sen. Edward Kennedy.

Since then, their proportion of the city’s population has increased from less than 1% to about 13%, and their share of the specialized school population has Skyrocketed.
Asian students constituted 6% of the enrollment at Stuyvesant in 1970 and 50% in 1994; they make up an incredible 73% of the student body this year.

The story is similar at Bronx Science, where the Asian population has exploded from 5% in 1970 to 41% in 1994 to 62% today, and at Brooklyn Tech, where their presence increased from 6% to 33% to 61%.

The ‘Rich’ fallacy

Asians in New York are Overwhelmingly First- and Second-Generation; some Three-Quarters of the students at Stuyvesant are Immigrants or the children of immigrants.

They’re hardly affluent, notwithstanding de Blasio’s implication that families who get their kids into the specialized schools are “rich.”

True, Asians nationally have the highest median income of any racial group, including whites — and in New York City, their median household income ranks second to that of whites and well ahead of blacks and Hispanics.

But Asians also have the highest poverty rate of any racial group in New York, with 29% living below the poverty level, compared with 26% of Hispanics, 23% of blacks and 14% of whites. Poor Asians lag far behind whites and are barely ahead of blacks and Latinos. Thus, the income spectrum among Asians in New York ranges from a surprisingly large number in poverty, through a hardworking lower middle class, and on to a more affluent upper middle class.

It might seem reasonable to assume — as de Blasio and others apparently do — that the Asian kids at the specialized schools come largely from families at the top of this pyramid. But this isn’t the case.

Half the students at the specialized high schools qualify for free or subsidized school lunches, including 47% at Stuyvesant and 48% at Bronx Science — figures that have increased correspondingly with Asians’ rising numbers at these schools. Based upon these figures, Stuyvesant and Bronx Science (as well as four of the other six specialized schools) are eligible for federal Title I funding, given to schools with large numbers of low-income students.

Think about that: Two public high schools that, along with half their students, are officially classified as poor by the federal government rival the most exclusive prep schools in the world.

A Liberal Nightmare

All this once would have been the stuff of liberal dreams: A racial minority group historically victimized by discrimination begins coming to America in greater numbers because of an immigration reform sponsored by Ted Kennedy. Though many in the group remain in poverty, they take advantage of free public schools established by progressive New York City governments. By dint of their own hard work, they earn admission in increasing numbers to merit-based schools that offer smart working-class kids the kind of education once available only at Andover or Choate.

To modern “progressive” elites, though, the story is intolerable, starting with the hard work. These liberal elites seem particularly troubled by the Asian-American work ethic and the difficult questions that it raises about the role of culture in group success.

While the advancement of Asian students has come overwhelmingly at the expense of more affluent whites, it has also had an undeniable impact on black and Latino students, whose foothold at these schools, small to begin with, has all but vanished.

Alarm at this development has triggered a new wave of assaults upon the entrance exam — now known as the Specialized High School Admissions Test (“SHSAT”) — and the law that mandates its use.

In September 2012, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund filed a complaint with the US Department of Education, .....
[......]

lol just another load of rubbish. Most white 'elites' just go to those 'elite' schools' to network with each other, and only 'strive' to get their' Gentleman's C-', and go on to inter-marry and run each other's companies. As I already said, some Asians excel at book learning, but aren't creative as a group, and all those 'Asian Tigers' in the Pac Rim still rely almost entirely of technology transfers from white countries and white scientists. ' Making the best grades' at clubs like Andover/Phillips or Harvard means pretty much nothing other than that you're going to be a compliant little worker bee. George Bush went those; you think he's 'smart'.??? lol lol lol he ended up going there because he got tossed out of Texas private schools, and those 'elite' schools are over 20%-40% 'legacy' students; they will always manage to 'pass, cuz Daddy's name is on a building plaque or two, on the fund raising Committee, etc., etc.

It's because whites moved out of New York City in droves from the 1970s to the 1980s when it developed a bad reputation for its high crime rates and only minorities remained in the city. Among minorities, Asians are far superior in intelligence by at least 10 IQ points, which is why these inner-city tech schools are dominated by Asian-Americans. I have been to LA but I would never visit New York because I still remember how bad it was in the 1980s.

Last edited:
Likewise, if a college that gives preferential treatment to blacks in admission is not racist because there is no implication of racial superiority, only that unequal treatment due to policies in the past have disadvantaged blacks. It is unequal treatment but it is not racist.
Maybe you can help me here. Are you suggesting that a policy that treats people differently based on race, is not necessarily racist? What it seems you are saying is that the ACT/POLICY is not necessarily racist, it's the INTENTION that makes it racist, or not. Is that accurate? If so, how can anyone, apart from God, legitimately accuse another of racism?
Treating people different because of race is not necessary racism. If you treat them differently because of a belief of superiority of a race then that is racism.
The definition of racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Blacks were held in slavery for centuries and then freed to suffer from social slavery (segregation) because whites treated them as an inferior race, limiting educational, economic, social opportunities enjoyed by whites. Today they are given some preferences, not because we believe the white race is inferior but because we are trying to balance the scales, repair the damage of centuries of racism.

For example, when colleges give preference to black candidates, it is not because they believe blacks are superior to whites. Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism is not being directed at whites. They are simple giving an advantage to a race that has suffered from disadvantages in education for centuries and still has not quite caught up.

Hey since you know so much about slavery... care to talk about the radhanites?
Maybe whites have suffered disadvantages in education (not to mention rape, murder and torture) for centuries upon centuries because of jews, and not quite caught up?
Maybe jews actually owe white people quite a bit of reparations?

And you know something else... care to explain why it was jews who actually owned the transatlantic slave ships?
Just to be clear, that is. Maybe black people also are owed reparations, from jews too?

BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN CLAIM SOME BULLSHIT HISTORICAL BOO HOO?
Fuck you, earn a job on merit... not government enforced racism.

"the belief that one's own race is superior"

Historically speaking... who is that group of people who openly claim they are "chosen" and superior to this day... and everyone else is cattle? Which race is actually supremacist? Care to explain that one rabbi?

Last edited:
Likewise, if a college that gives preferential treatment to blacks in admission is not racist because there is no implication of racial superiority, only that unequal treatment due to policies in the past have disadvantaged blacks. It is unequal treatment but it is not racist.

Nonsense.....Highly intelligent and qualified Asians amongst others are being denied admission to prestigious East Coast Universities based strictly on race....Negroes who otherwise would not be qualified either by i.q. or their academic history are being placed in these universities based strictly on their race .....unfairly taking slots that should be filled by those who are best qualified, not just given to someone because of their race. ......that is racism no matter how you slice it or dice it.

Ideologues will usually grab at anything that suits their world-view and ignore whatever contradicts it. But that should not change the questions scientists ask. In fact modern evolutionary biology is making enormous contributions to our understanding of how our ideas of race, racism, gender and sexism arise....even though though the academic followers of political correctness have done their best to restrict genetic studies claiming such studies are racist.

Political Correctness Prevents Advancement of Science

You rely too heavily on a dictionary definition.....thus you are coinfused. The definition of 'racism' has changed over the years because of politics...not because of the original meaning or understanding of the word. If you want to get the true meaning and history or origin of a word you must consult Eytemologists....eytemologists at DuckDuckGo not some lame ass online dictionary. Dictionary definitions are made up by comittees working for the dictioanry....they strive to define a word or term in the manner they perceive that the majority use it or understand it....how do they know what the majority thinks anyhow?....do they conduct polls or do they allow their politics to determine how they define a word?

Maybe you can help me here. Are you suggesting that a policy that treats people differently based on race, is not necessarily racist? What it seems you are saying is that the ACT/POLICY is not necessarily racist, it's the INTENTION that makes it racist, or not. Is that accurate? If so, how can anyone, apart from God, legitimately accuse another of racism?
Treating people different because of race is not necessary racism. If you treat them differently because of a belief of superiority of a race then that is racism.
The definition of racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. quote

How can you determine someone's motive for discrimination? Can you or anyone else read minds? Many people do not like negroes and for many different reasons...not strictly because they believe whites are superior.... there are many other factors at play rather than just a belief that the Negroid race is inferior.... ...such as their propensity for violence, crime, and their body odor also is very offensive to some...not even to mention many of them exhibit hatred of whites and cause disciplinary problems etc.

‘Hate Crimes’ Not Big Problem
in Race Relations, Study Finds

Robert Stacy McCain
Washington Times, July 1, 1999

Violent crimes like murder, assault, robbery and rape cause far more damage to U.S. race relations than officially recognized “hate crimes,” a study based on federal crime statistics concludes. The study reports that some 1.7 million violent interracial crimes involving blacks and whites are committed annually. But in 1997 only 4,105 of those were deemed “hate crimes” under the Hate Crimes Statistics Act of 1990, according to a study by the New Century Foundation, based in Oakton, Va.

Although Americans most often think of “hate crimes” as acts by whites against racial minorities—such as last year’s killing of James Byrd in Texas by three white ex-convicts—the majority of violent crime across racial lines are committed by blacks against whites, the study finds. Black-on-white crimes were almost nine times as frequent as white-on-black crimes, the study reports.

“Hate crimes are thought to be the most serious acts of interracial crime . . . but it is likely that the millions of ordinary interracial crimes—90 percent of which are committed by blacks against whites—are more damaging to race relations,” the study concludes.

Jared Taylor heads the New Century Foundation. He is author of Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America, a 1991 book that documented fundamental problems with U.S. policies on civil rights, crime and welfare. Academics who have studied crime rates said that although some of the New Century report’s conclusions may seem startling, the statistics about crime and race are well known to researchers.

“It’s an issue that most white scholars ignore, because you can only get in trouble,” said Morgan Reynolds, director of the Criminal Justice Center at the Dallas-based National Center for Policy Analysis. “It’s no news to anybody who’s pursued the differences of race and crime, but it’s politically incorrect.”

Racial aspects of violent crime are “too sensitive” to be openly discussed, said UCLA professor James Q. Wilson, but they have a major impact on American society. “This affects both races,” said Mr. Wilson. “Whites are apprehensive. Blacks are irritated by being subjected to this apprehension.”

The New Century Foundation study cites the National Crime Victimization Study (NCVS) for 1994—the most recent such study issued by the Justice Department. That latter study reported that blacks committed 1,140,670 violent crimes against whites, while whites committed 135,360 violent crimes against blacks. More than 80 percent of violent crime committed by blacks were perpetrated against black victims; only 16.7 percent of violent crimes against whites were committed by blacks, according to NCVS data cited in the study. But because only 12.1 percent of Americans are black, those figures mean that blacks committed interracial crimes at much higher rates than whites, who constitute 72.7 percent of the U.S. population.

“Put in the most easily understood terms, the average black was . . . 56 times more likely to commit criminal violence against a white than was a white to commit criminal violence against a black,” the study said.

The New Century study also finds: Non-Hispanic, U.S.-born whites committed only one homicide that counted as a racial hate crime by the FBI in 1997. The FBI reported only five racially motivated killings in 1997, three that were “anti-black” and two that were “anti-white.” In two of the anti-black killings, the killers were Hispanic. In one of the anti-white killings, the killer was an immigrant from India.

“Any study of group crime rates in America is complicated by the inconsistent treatment of Hispanics by different government agencies.” The study notes that because the FBI’s annual Universal Crime Reports “do not treat Hispanics as a separate category, almost all the Hispanics arrested in the United States go into official records as ‘white.’”

The FBI’s “Hate Crime Incident Report” lists “anti-Hispanic” as a category of hate crime but does not list Hispanics as a category for perpetrators. This “inflates the number of hate crimes committed by ‘whites’ by calling Hispanics white” and “gives the impression that Hispanics never commit hate crimes,” according to the study, which notes that “most Hispanics think of themselves as . . . distinct from non-Hispanic whites, and are perceived by others as a different group.”

“Blacks are arrested at dramatically higher rates than other racial groups.” Compared with whites, blacks are nine times as likely to be arrested on robbery or murder charges, and about four times as likely to be arrested on assault, rape or car-theft charges, according to the study.Civil rights activists argue that police arrest blacks more often than whites because of racism.

Accusations of “racial profiling” by law enforcement made headlines in February when the head of the New Jersey State Police was fired after he said minority groups were more likely to be involved in drug trafficking. Federal crime statistics show that 63 percent of those arrested for drug offenses are black or Hispanic. Asians are arrested at lower rates than other racial groups, with rates about half those of whites.

“The single best independent indicator of a jurisdiction’s crime rate is the percentage of its population that is black. . . . The tendency is clear: The higher the percentage of blacks, the greater the number of murders.”

The racial disparity in crime rates makes integration difficult, Mr. Wilson of UCLA said. “The fact that whites and blacks have different rates of crime—especially violent crime—affects the willingness of whites to live in black neighborhoods.” As damaging to race relations as such fears and suspicions may be, Mr. Wilson said, “it doesn’t get discussed by politicians very much, but it’s a fact of daily discourse.”

Mr. Taylor’s work, Paved With Good Intentions, was praised by economist Walter E. Williams of George Mason University. “If racism is ever going to d ie a well-deserved death, we will have to thank many courageous individuals, and Jared Taylor is one of them,” he wrote.

But Mr. Taylor was criticized as an advocate of “the new white racism” by conservative author Dinesh D’Souza, whose 1995 book “The End of Racism” reported many of the same racial problems Mr. Taylor had examined in his earlier book.

The New Century report says hate crime laws “recognize the harm done to society when people are attacked because of race or other characteristics. However, one might ask which does more damage to society: the few thousand violent acts officially labeled as hate crimes or the vastly more numerous interracial crimes of violence that go virtually unnoticed?”

Blacks were held in slavery for centuries and then freed to suffer from social slavery (segregation) because whites treated them as an inferior race, limiting educational, economic, social opportunities enjoyed by whites. Today they are given some preferences, not because we believe the white race is inferior but because we are trying to balance the scales, repair the damage of centuries of racism. Quote...

Blacks have not been slaves in America for a very long time....though in Africa many of them are still enslaved. If you want to go back in history and correct all the wrongs people have suffered you should not forget the White Slaves, nor the Hebrew Slaves....in fact Slavery was never limited to strictly blacks.

For example, when colleges give preference to black candidates, it is not because they believe blacks are superior to whites. Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism is not being directed at whites. They are simple giving an advantage to a race that has suffered from disadvantages in education for centuries and still has not quite caught up.

Many highly intelligent and qualified Asians are denied access to prestigious East Coast Universities in order to allow those slots to be filled by Negroes whose i.q.'s and academic potential and history would not allow them into such prestigious universities........

thus Asians are being discriminated against amongst others in order to place Negroes into prestigious Universities by a policy based strictly on their race....thus it is racism ...no matter how you try and to slice and dice it as something else.

The definition of racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Nonsense, the dictionary definition of racism has changed over the years and all dictionaries do is to post the popular usage of a word or term. That does not mean it is correct...only that is how the majority in society use the term. How do they know what most people think anyhow....do they conduct a survey...has anyone on here ever been contacted by a dictionary in regards to how they use a word or what they mean by a word or a term? I think not.....how they arrive at definitions is determined by a comittee employed by the dictionary. So how do these comittees actually determine what a word means?

Anyone that wants to know the true meaning of any word must defer to the etympologists

Blacks were held in slavery for centuries and then freed to suffer from social slavery (segregation) because whites treated them as an inferior race, limiting educational, economic, social opportunities enjoyed by whites. Today they are given some preferences, not because we believe the white race is inferior but because we are trying to balance the scales, repair the damage of centuries of racism.

Asian-American Students Suing Harvard over Affirmative Action Win Justice Dept. Support - American Renaissance

Billions and billions of dollars have been spent trying to help Negroes catch up....obviously it has not worked and never will work. Integration has been a huge failure and a very costly one though we still try and make it work....all it has done is tear society apart and give the Negroes an excuse for their failures....this nation is more divided now than at any time since the civil war and much of that division is caused by all the politically correct ideas and programs designed to upgrade the Negro race.

Political Correctness Prevents Advancement of Science

Is “political correctness” chilling freedom of thought and speech on American campuses today?

Is multicultural activism splitting the university on moral grounds, creating not a truly diverse community but balkanized tribal enclaves?

Based on extensive research at six major universities, Illiberal Education is a hugely controversial, powerful polemic that examines the most important and divisive questions confronting American education today.

Dinesh D’Souza argues that by charging universities with being “structurally” racist, sexist, and class-biased, a coalition of student activists, junior faculty, and compliant administrators have imposed their own political ideals on admissions, hiring, curriculum, and even personal conduct, while eschewing the goals of liberal education.

Illiberal Education: The Politics of Race and Sex on Campus - Dinesh D'Souza

The End of Racism: Principles for a Multiracial Society - Dinesh D'Souza

Last edited:
AFRICAN SLAVERY is the BIGGEST HOAX ever perpetrated

For decades, the story has been told. Major motion pictures have used it as a premise. We even teach it to our children. But what if AFRICAN SLAVERY is the BIGGEST HOAX ever perpetrated? Not to suggest it didn't happen; but rather not in the context often presented as factual history.A conspiracy to suppress 400-years of American history has kept everyone in the dark, made African-Americans feel inferior, and fueled the illusion of white superiority. When we think of slavery in American history, we are conditioned to go back only so far; the Trans-Atlantic African Slave Trade. THE TRUTH of the matter is that if we went back a little further, we would discover a world just as cold and just as cruel but exclusively to white slaves from Europe. They were kidnapped, put in chains, transported across vast oceans, auctioned, torn from their families, whipped, tarred and feathered, lynched, beat to death, malnourished, denied medicare, and worked until they literally dropped dead. Contrary to popular belief, America did not begin as a colony built on the labor of Africans. This earliest and covered-up period began with the systematic exploitation of labor, targeting WHITE SLAVES ONLY.Now suppose this is only the beginning of deceptions you were spoon fed to believe since birth. If you choose the empty hand, you'll go back to sleep, wake up in ignorant bliss, and pick up where you left off. But if you choose to bite the apple from the forbidden tree of knowledge, I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Knowledge is evil only to those who want to keep you enslaved.

The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America

White Slavery, what the Scots already know

http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/SLAVE-1.htm

Forgotten slaves

Last edited:
There were only 388,000 African slaves in America.

How Many Slaves Landed in the U.S.? | The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross | PBS

How many whites were enslaved in N. Africa.

A new study suggests that a million or more European Christians were enslaved by Muslims in North Africa between 1530 and 1780 - a far greater number than had ever been estimated before.

how many whites were enslaved in North Africa at DuckDuckGo

The White Slaves of Barbary

Even today............
Are Kidnapped Missing Western Women In Arab Harems Traded In Return For Oil

Are Western women really being kidnapped to order by Muslim countries and spend the rest of their lives as sex slaves in harems?
Infidel women

Doctor Muzaffar-Yes from many places, like the Balkins, Russia, Greece, France, Ireland and much of Europe. A few from America and other nations. Scandinavia is very popular. The young , the pretty , the stupid. Many college girls. They are easy to acquire. Some of the rich will go on hunting trips as they are called. They simply seduce a bird that they fancy, fly her to the Kingdom where she simply disappears into a harem to never be heard from again. Many of the older Princes will hire a recruiter to find him the right candidate.
Once here she is turned over to the old man to do with as he pleases. Several of the recruiters bring the candidates here for circumcision to calm them down before going onto their final destination. It is surprising how few western women know what female circumcision is. As a general rule when they arrive here they have no idea what we plan to do to them. you can imagine their surprise when they discover that we have removed their clitoris.

RZ- Are these women not looked for? What about their governments?

Doctor Muzaffar- Their governments didn't care, they only want oil, a few of their women ending up in harems, they could care less. The women will never be heard from again. They are kept locked away where they please their master and bear his children. The circumcision calms them and prevents them from masturbating and dreaming of their past life and old boyfriends.
Faith Freedom International :: Index

Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500-1800

Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters

d4db75c4bd557e565cc54751cd96b175--slave-girl-classical-art.jpg

Last edited:
AFRICAN SLAVERY is the BIGGEST HOAX ever perpetrated

For decades, the story has been told. Major motion pictures have used it as a premise. We even teach it to our children. But what if AFRICAN SLAVERY is the BIGGEST HOAX ever perpetrated? Not to suggest it didn't happen; but rather not in the context often presented as factual history.A conspiracy to suppress 400-years of American history has kept everyone in the dark, made African-Americans feel inferior, and fueled the illusion of white superiority. When we think of slavery in American history, we are conditioned to go back only so far; the Trans-Atlantic African Slave Trade. THE TRUTH of the matter is that if we went back a little further, we would discover a world just as cold and just as cruel but exclusively to white slaves from Europe. They were kidnapped, put in chains, transported across vast oceans, auctioned, torn from their families, whipped, tarred and feathered, lynched, beat to death, malnourished, denied medicare, and worked until they literally dropped dead. Contrary to popular belief, America did not begin as a colony built on the labor of Africans. This earliest and covered-up period began with the systematic exploitation of labor, targeting WHITE SLAVES ONLY.Now suppose this is only the beginning of deceptions you were spoon fed to believe since birth. If you choose the empty hand, you'll go back to sleep, wake up in ignorant bliss, and pick up where you left off. But if you choose to bite the apple from the forbidden tree of knowledge, I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Knowledge is evil only to those who want to keep you enslaved.

The Forgotten History of Britain's White Slaves in America

White Slavery, what the Scots already know

http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/SLAVE-1.htm

Forgotten slaves

Another myth that has been perpetuated is that it was WHITE men that started slavery in the colonies. Oops, got that wrong. According to the Smithsonian:
The Horrible Fate of John Casor, The First Black Man to be Declared Slave for Life in America | Smart News | Smithsonian
"But Africans who were indentured were often captured and brought over against their will. That's what happened to the holder of Casor’s indenture, Anthony Johnson. Johnson served out his contract and went on to run his own tobacco farm and hold his own indentured servants, among them Casor. At this time, the colony of Virginia had very few black people in it: Johnson was one of the original 20.

After a disagreement about whether or not Casor's contract was lapsed, a court ruled in favor of Johnson and Casor saw the status of his indenture turn into slavery, where he—not his contract—was considered property. Casor claimed that he had served his indenture of “seaven or Eight years” and seven more years on top of that. The court sided with Johnson, who claimed that Casor was his slave for life."

"Of course, as Wesleyan University notes, “the Transatlantic slave trade from Africa to the Americas had been around for over a century already, originating around 1500.” Slaves, usually captured and sold by other African tribes, were transported across the Atlantic to the Americas, the university’s blog notes. Around 11 million people were transported from 1500 to 1850, mostly to Brazil and the Caribbean islands. If they arrived in America, originally they became indentured servants; if they arrived elsewhere, they became slaves."

Originally, the 13 American Colonies didn't have black slaves. It was Dutch pirates who accidentally introduced slavery to America after robbing a Portuguese slave ship. The Portuguese were shipping as many as 15 million Africans to toil in their South American colonies. In 1619, a Portuguese slave ship, the ‘San Juan Bautista’, was robbed of 40 or more slaves off the east coast of today’s Mexico by English and Dutch privateers, who then headed to Virginia.

The first enslaved Africans to arrive in the 13 American Colonies weren’t supposed to end up there.

Historians know they came from modern-day Angola, from the Kingdom of Ndongo. Portuguese missionaries gave them European names like Antony, Isabela and William. They were probably captured during war, sold to the Portuguese, forced to march a hundred miles or more to the port of Luanda, then loaded into a ship named the San Juan Bautista.

It was suffocating on the ship. The enslaved Africans were packed in. More than a third of them died. The San Juan Bautista was headed to Spanish colonies in Veracruz, modern-day Mexico, when it was attacked by two warships — pirates.

“Pirates are thieves that happen to live on sea,” says Boston University historian John Thornton. “But what we're actually talking about is what is politely called privateering.”

Privateering is when a government gives private vessels permission to steal from other countries’ ships. It was very common in the 17th century. In 2006, Thornton became the first to discover the identity of the privateers who attacked the San Juan Bautista. Many archives are newly digitized, making archived documents more accessible than ever. Thornton identified the two ships as the White Lion and the Treasurer. Their captains and much of the crews were English.

“One of them was sailing under a Dutch flag and the other under the flag of the Duke of Savoy,” Thornton says. “In those days people swapped flags out, and the crews were international as well.”

They took about 40 or more of the Africans off the San Juan Bautista, and headed to Point Comfort, Virginia.

Pirates brought enslaved Africans to Virginia’s shores. Where, exactly, is debatable.

Though the enemies of America own and control the major media, though they occupy the controlling positions in our education bureaucracy, they and their lies are still very vulnerable. They are vulnerable because the truth is a very powerful weapon.

If we can get these facts and truths to our young people, we can easily demolish the huge edifice of lies that now chains the minds of an entire generation.

Most get what little knowledge they have about slavery from hollywood and the federal classrooms.....the first being fiction and the latter being ignorance bolstered by stupidity.

Thus so many white kids develop white guilt.....not knowing their ancestors in most cases came to America as so called 'indentured servants'....which does not sound that bad....however....if you investigate what 'indentured servitude' was all about then you see that it was just another form of slavery.....white slavery.

The Truth About Slavery

SlaveryFacts.jpg

Last edited:
Critical Race Theory is Rooted in Cultural Marxism. And the goal is not the well-being of black people, or of America.

Being born with white skin is valuable property, and any notion of societal attainment of colorblindness, where race or ethnicity does not hinder opportunities is impossible. Neutrality in law and decision making is a pipe dream that can never be achieved. Therefore, the oppressive system must be dismantled and destroyed.

This flawed theory of the world suggests that race and ethnicity will always taint and pollute every decision, the result being that racial minorities will consistently lose out to whites because of structural racism.

Critical race theory can create anger, frustration, and despondency among anyone in the victim categories who internalize the destructive message.​

Forum List

Back