I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory

You're an ignorant fool. In 1500, you moron, people in England lived in mud huts! What is wattle and daub? Sticks and mud, you rutting cretin.

Mexicans had huge cities which the Spanish could not believe were real. Cities far superior to Rome or Constantinople. 2 of them were Tenochtitlán and Texcoco. You know nothing of this, idiot boy.

Take a look at images of Unified Egypt's first Pharaoh. He was black! You are such an imbecile, drooling white-right crackerboy.
In 1500, this had already stood in England for centuries...
Wells_Cathedral_east_end_over_the_wall_3-1024x694.jpg

Last edited:
I’m starting to wonder if guys like IM2 are doing more harm than good to his people. Clearly he has victim mentality not owner mentality.
I’ve known that most of my life. I grew up in a very integrated ghetto. I saw what happened to the guys that fell for the victim bull. It’s a crutch, it excuses every failure or bad action taken by those who believe in it.

I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory
Jeffery Dingler

AAMcHzS.img

I heard about the Ku Klux Klan for the first time when I was 14, in school. The way I remember it, my eight grade teacher informed us during an English class that the KKK wasn't so bad at first, that it started out as a vigilante force for defenseless Southerners who were being preyed upon by Yankees and free Black Americans during Reconstruction. Of course, this isn't true; the Klan was always about racial oppression and white terrorism. That's not how we learned it in rural Alabama public school.

Incredibly, this wasn't the only false or outright racist thing I heard from educators in the six years I spent in middle school and high school there, from 1999-2005. I was also taught that there wasn't a "Civil War" but a "War of Northern Aggression," which was waged not to abolish slavery but to "end state's rights."

From all these alternate facts and twisted narratives, I did learn something true: that history is fungible and can be shaped to suit any region's needs. And it's this truth—along with a correct understanding of American history—that many across the nation are trying to ban from schools, stubbornly resisting hard truths about race and American history. The culture war over critical race theory—a loose academic framework that exposes systemic racism—has many white folks in an uproar over the thought of their kids learning that the United States is, and has been, a racist society.

That's what critical race theory is: another take on American history that focuses on what this country has always sought to bury: the systemic racial hierarchy that helped build it.

And that's what many oppose. Republicans in more than two dozen states have recently been proposing bills that limit educational discussions on race and racism in the U.S.—potentially stifling that conversation in schools before it's even begun.

As someone who was born and raised in the Deep South, I could not disagree more with these attempts to stifle an accounting of America's racist past and even present. To people like me who attended small public schools in rural or remote areas, classes that delve into CRT would be instrumental in countering what feels like an overwhelming culture of deliberate ignorance toward our own history.

This guy doesn't believe that teaching these subjects will make whites hate being white. Of course we'll get the he's filled with white guilt bs coming the USMB racists.
Oh yeah it was a desperate emergency

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

How about they teach things like reading, writing, math, and science? Kids don’t need to be taught someone else’s opinions.
Actually, they do. It's good for a little girl to hear in school that it's not right for a grown up to touch her private areas. That way she knows it's wrong what daddy or uncle billy are doing to her. That is not reading, writing, math or science.

Remember that family where they had the kids in cages? They had 12 or so kids and he ran the family like a cult. Starved the kids but ate good in front of them. Remember that family? It was very important to the father that he home school the kids and they didn't talk to any outsiders. Not the little kid next door or her mom. Dad didn't want them to hear other opinions either.

Actually, they do. It's good for a little girl to hear in school that it's not right for a grown up to touch her private areas.

Yet if a grown up touches her private areas, it's nearly always someone from the school.

Should they start teaching that it's not right for boys in dresses to be in the girls bathroom and rape girls?

That way she knows it's wrong what daddy or uncle billy are doing to her. That is not reading, writing, math or science.

Daddy and uncle Billy are more likely to need to kick the fuck out of the perverts at the school since nearly all child molestation happens in public schools perpetrated by school employees.

Remember that family where they had the kids in cages? They had 12 or so kids and he ran the family like a cult. Starved the kids but ate good in front of them. Remember that family? It was very important to the father that he home school the kids and they didn't talk to any outsiders. Not the little kid next door or her mom. Dad didn't want them to hear other opinions either.

No, but I sure remember this;

If you are sexually abused as a child, it's almost never that your parent did it, rare that it was a priest or a scout master. No, if you were sexually abused as a child, it was the public school that did it.

Actually, they do. It's good for a little girl to hear in school that it's not right for a grown up to touch her private areas. That way she knows it's wrong what daddy or uncle billy are doing to her. That is not reading, writing, math or science.

The emo virtue signaling from you dopes is tiresome, tbh.

America needs to be mostly White. Like 95% White. The 5% should be all the diversity we allow. Maybe even that would be too much. We would be a much better and more prosperous country then.
This won't happen. Changes in world population is a never ending thing and started to happen since the humankind settled the Earth. It always was and it always will be. You need to adjust to this reality.

This won't happen. Changes in world population is a never ending thing and started to happen since the humankind settled the Earth. It always was and it always will be. You need to adjust to this reality.
If god answers my prayers it will happen.

Even that is liable to trigger the bastards.
They are looking to whitewash black history entirely.
I firmly believe in teaching factual history. That enables people to learn from history and try not to repeat the same mistakes again.

I don’t beleive in whitewashing black history but I also don’t agree that white people are the devil.

***snip***

Just this week, the Manhattan Institute’s Christopher Rufo reportedthat 30 public school districts in 15 states are teaching a book, Not My Idea, that tells readers that “whiteness” leads white people to make deals with the devil for “stolen land, stolen riches, and special favors.” White people get to “mess endlessly with the lives of your friends, neighbors, loved ones, and all fellow humans of color for the purpose of profit,” the book adds.

***snip***

The purpose of CRT has always been the same: to teach people that America is an irreparably racist nation built on racist institutions upheld by racist people. It is a sinister and toxic ideology, and it is being taught to children in the schools that we, the taxpayers, fund. Don’t let the Left fool you into thinking differently.

Forum List

Back