I Went to School in Alabama. We Desperately Needed Critical Race Theory

Yet if a grown up touches her private areas, it's nearly always someone from the school.

Should they start teaching that it's not right for boys in dresses to be in the girls bathroom and rape girls?

Daddy and uncle Billy are more likely to need to kick the fuck out of the perverts at the school since nearly all child molestation happens in public schools perpetrated by school employees.

No, but I sure remember this;

If you are sexually abused as a child, it's almost never that your parent did it, rare that it was a priest or a scout master. No, if you were sexually abused as a child, it was the public school that did it.
Mr G molested Perlean. I was in 4th grade. That creepy mother f er.

I can't argue what you said. I almost wouldn't allow men to teach in k-12 schools.

Why do we talk about Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi as if anything that is a problem there is a national problem?

Like seeing lines of black people in Georgia means that the same thing is happening all over the country.

No one gives a fuck about those shit hole states. If you don't like them, leave

I grew up in Illinois, last thign we need is critical race theory. Just turn on the news and see how ridiculous it is.

Forum List

Back