Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

I'm worried more about your belly exploding, Tammy.

Why on Earth would any sane individual want to indoctrinate children into such a counterproductive and counterintuitive scheme as Marxism in the first place?
Yes, very predictable. Everything that you people disapprove of is Marxism and indoctrination. You need to expand your vocabulary. And your mind

Show of hands please. How many of you here were taught about this in grade school. I sure was not.

Next question. How many of you have children who are being taught about this? My guess is not many. More evidence that children are being short changed by only being exposed to a watered down version of racial history and race relations.

We need to demand that the truth be taught. But don't call it Critical Race Theory!

You should have a violin player with you. What else can you do to turn people against each other?

I would be more concerned with the people that are currently being held as slaves today,, they far exceed every slave held in america throughout history,,

but sure lets talk about something that doesnt exist anymore and ignore that same thing that exists today,,
The subject is what is being taught in American Schools about America. You're
just trolling with that stuff

Educators know best what is age appropriate. My point is that it is not being taught at all.
you are very optimistic about "EDUCATORS" --as if they are not tainted by politics and personal
agenda. "being taught" ??? as in ----"hey, seven year old-----in that kid JOHNNY'S methodist church in Timbuctoo-----50 years ago----black americans had to sit in the back pew"-----"now go outside and play kickball in our DIVERSE playground"

The subject is what is being taught in American Schools about America. You're
just trolling with that stuff
I was taught all of that,, my concern is current slavery not ancient history,,

but if you want to we can talk about why democrats thought they could enslave black people and and why they started the KKK and lynched black people??

Thank you for making our point for us.

Slavery was wrong so we passed a law against it. We learned, as a nation, to stop doing harmful things in both our institutions and religion. (Some religion as Islam still believes in slavery)

We taught and teach our children that slavery is wrong. This is to the benefit of the children who will grow up thinking slavery is wrong.

When Conservatives see something wrong being promoted or taught, we pass laws to stop the harmful behavior.

It is time that we stop predators from teaching age-inappropriate sexual information to our children. I realize that the predators and the woke agenda warriors have to get to the people as early as they can in order to embed corruption into the minds of people who would otherwise reject them, but too damn bad.

If you want to make the argument that trans XUYEAD(HRE()AS is normal, you will have to do so to fully grown adults who are not being intimidated or held captive for six hours a day. In other words, you're going to have to formulate an argument that makes enough sense to the nation that adults will change their minds.
Holy shit! That is quite an unhinged rant!! Yes we have made strides in racial justice, but do not try to tell me that there is still not work to be done. Having abolished slavery is a piss poor excuse for sanitizing history. The truth must be taught.

And that shit about predators and sex is just idiotic Gish Gallop and a red herring Take it someplace else

I mean the inhumane forced labor programs that target black and brown people.
can you be more specific? I know of no forced
labor programs that target black and brown
people. I have heard of forced labor imposed
on Irish girls of "ill-repute"-----in Ireland---in the
past. You got something in Jersey (ie NEW JERSEY) ?

Holy shit! That is quite an unhinged rant!! Yes we have made strides in racial justice, but do not try to tell me that there is still not work to be done. Having abolished slavery is a piss poor excuse for sanitizing history. The truth must be taught.

And that shit about predators and sex is just idiotic Gish Gallop and a red herring Take it someplace else
who's TRUTH? every GROUP living in the
USA has a "truth" My early experience with
a THEOLOGICAL rift came at age six on the
school yard playground. Protestant Sandra
accused Catholic Lenore of ""praying to""
Mary. Irish catholics back then were derisively
called "micks" ???? and good as housemaids ????

who's TRUTH? every GROUP living in the
USA has a "truth" My early experience with
a THEOLOGICAL rift came at age six on the
school yard playground. Protestant Sandra
accused Catholic Lenore of ""praying to""
Mary. Irish catholics back then were derisively
called "micks" ???? and good as housemaids ????
The objective truth. The truth about what happened and who was responsible. Your subjective truth is another matter

can you be more specific? I know of no forced
labor programs that target black and brown
people. I have heard of forced labor imposed
on Irish girls of "ill-repute"-----in Ireland---in the
past. You got something in Jersey (ie NEW JERSEY) ?
What is prison labor? Prison labor is work that able-bodied inmates in the U.S. prison system are forced to do for minimal or nonexistent pay. Both federal and state prisons use prison labor.

Companies That Use Prison Labor - Market Realist

In grade school, American children learn about the 13th amendment. They're told the 1865 addendum to the U.S. Constitution was the end of slavery, thanks in large part to President Abraham Lincoln. However, they're not told about the criminal clause within that amendment that makes it okay for companies to use prison labor.

I was taught all of that,, my concern is current slavery not ancient history,,

but if you want to we can talk about why democrats thought they could enslave black people and and why they started the KKK and lynched black people??
That shit about the Democrats and the KKK is old, tired and dishonest. That was not the same Democratic party that we have today. Stop trolling!

What is prison labor? Prison labor is work that able-bodied inmates in the U.S. prison system are forced to do for minimal or nonexistent pay. Both federal and state prisons use prison labor.

Companies That Use Prison Labor - Market Realist

only the brown and black inmates? A personal
anecdote------I have seen prison inmates in the USA sentenced to "HARD LABOR" -----not in
ALABAMA however. My experience was---some guy standing around holding a mop and chatting
with friends

That shit about the Democrats and the KKK is old, tired and dishonest. That was not the same Democratic party that we have today. Stop trolling!
true-----back in the day------northern Democrats were NOTHING like the perverse scum they are
today. The scum up here were more likely
republicans-------the situation has reversed----at least in YANKEE LAND

Forum List

Back